Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections (22825 Views)

7 Things To Attempt In 2017 / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by inalegwu99(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2015
hapy BUHALENTINE in AVDVANCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Imoy(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2015
And most importantly, buy a gun.

Its for ur safety.

Thank me later.
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Bowaley17(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2015
Dont cast ur vote for a clueless man...vote wisely...vote for change...
#buhari2015
#APC for Change...
IamBOWALEY

1 Like

Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by tunaguy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
oshey op
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by tunaguy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bowaley17:
Dont cast ur vote for a clueless man...vote wisely...vote for change...
#buhari2015
#APC for Change...
IamBOWALEY
oga ade let dem vote wu dem wan vote fr undecided
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Bowaley17(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
tunaguy:
oga ade let dem vote wu dem wan vote fr undecided
lol...hope say u neva vex...just saying my mind...
IamBOWALEY
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by zed24: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
bestestgirl:
Most importantly, vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
surely!
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by ellahzy(f): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
9. Dont laugh when the final results are called. winkwink

ellajovy@IG
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Jarus(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
I'm leaving Nigeria with my family on 12th until much after election.

We booked our flights a month ago.
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Eberex:

(cool ONCE YOU SENSE FIGHT IS ABOUT TO START,PICK YOUR THINGS AND RUN.

Ah! Be careful about how you pick up your things and run o. Because there is a certain way of picking up your things and running that can put you in a position where a crowd will start chasing you with screams of Ole! Ole! Ole! .

Just saying.
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by SenatorJames(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Don't wait till they count and declare your vote if your polling unit is not safe. Remember these politicians will not pay for your hospital bill or donate imported clutches to you when the gain power.

I will close by this Road safety slogan................... safety first
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by veevean1(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jarus:

So how would u vote, just thinking
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by seunpinky(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jarus:

oga jarus... does dat mean dat after all dis efforts u av made on buhari and osinbanjo,u wont even b around 2 cast ur vote 4 d duo? u ar ma mentor nd av been following u for a while... guess all man 4 himself..
lips sealed

1 Like

Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Eberex:
2015 ELECTION IS JUST FEW DAYS TO GO AND THERE ARE FIGHTS EVERYWHERE, KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE,KIDNAPPING, HERE ARE SOME TIPS THAT CAN GUIDE YOU

1)DON'T KEEP LATE NIGHTS

2)MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR FAMILY EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO

3)ANYWHERE YOU ARE BE AT ALERT

4)PICK EVERY CALL BECAUSE THE PERSON MIGHT WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE

5)EAT OR DRINK ONLY AT TRUSTED PEOPLES HOUSE

6)PRAY BEFORE YOU ENTER A BUS AND BE SENSITIVE EVEN WHEN IN IT

7)DON'T BE A POLITICAL THUG

coolONCE YOU SENSE FIGHT IS ABOUT TO START,PICK YOUR THINGS AND RUN.

9)DON'T GET INVOLVED IN STUDENT PROTEST(AT LEAST FOR NOW).

10)NIGHT PARTIES ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS FOR NOW.

11)DON'T HANGOUT WITH FRIENDS IN OPEN JOINTS AT NIGHT.

12)DO NOT TRUST ANYONE.

PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION TO EVERYBODY EVEN YOUR FRIENDS THAT U DNT TALK TO AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH

i swear...Buhari will definitely send his thugs to bomb lots of places by Monday the 16th of Feb after his defeat has been announced
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by Jarus(m): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2015
seunpinky:

oga jarus... does dat mean dat after all dis efforts u av made on buhari and osinbanjo,u wont even b around 2 cast ur vote 4 d duo? u ar ma mentor nd av been following u for a while... guess all man 4 himself..
lips sealed

Unfortunately, I will not.

But the fact that i have compensated for that by spending more than 100k on the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket and won more than 100 votes for them.

That's more than my one vote.
Re: Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections by frayoontop1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
kissThanks for the tips God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Fuel Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway,catches Fire In The Process. Photos / Animals And Their Various Yoruba Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.