Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success (22277 Views)

Hockey 2 Odds Daily Betting. / Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports / 3odds For 100k... Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
USgadgets:
1st half 0-0 I pray 2nd half remains d same!

All yea men of little faith....U have staked,take ur mind off it nd BELIEVE...Good enough,ur eyes is ur friend
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by kanny1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bros I don join dis fellowship. Your pattern make sense. Building a fortune from the little things.
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
ibecima:

All yea men of little faith....U have staked,take ur mind off it nd BELIEVE...Good enough,ur eyes is ur friend
. Lol I can't tak my mind of it oo, 5k is not beans, watching d 2nd match now sef
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
USgadgets:
. Lol I can't tak my mind of it oo, 5k is not beans, watching d 2nd match now sef

Enjoy sha if your mind carry am....But believe me,is not healthy

3 Likes

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by godoluwa(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
USgadgets:
kikikiki...i think u r new to betting. i swear to God, anytime that I placed money on betting, i always take off my thinking on such money. though i dnt knw ur pocket bt always stake minimum of 1% & maximum of 10% of ur betting bankroll on single bet. betting is 50/50 bt i av 99% confidence in d game dropped by op cos i made my own research on d game & even add mine to boost d odd to 5.6. mind u, i staked just 3k & all d tennis game i add to it came green. gudluck

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Ibrochaka(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
USgadgets:

I use surebet247 very easy to fund Your account, and they pay out within 24hrs.
their problem is dy dnt giv bonus
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by godoluwa(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ibrochaka:
their problem is dy dnt giv bonus
i neva knw y my case differ o. to be sincere, i were forced to pay 5% of my withdrawal each time @their shop. their super agent in ibadan has instructed his staff neva to pay out from online account. av quit surebet & am glad dat i did
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by godoluwa(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
USgadgets:
5k don enter sambisa o. kikikiki...chai foolad, u be fool o. just kidding. loooool
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
godoluwa:
i neva knw y my case differ o. to be sincere, i were forced to pay 5% of my withdrawal each time @their shop. their super agent in ibadan has instructed his staff neva to pay out from online account. av quit surebet & am glad dat i did
well, I'm new in betting, and this game is even my highest staked game so far. And I like what I see in surebet247 online, the last time I won N3200, I withdrew on saturday, and the following day(sunday) my access bank account was credited.
And I do get bonuses sometimes, doe very small.
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by blessedjohn: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Guy, you are simply good.Thanks
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
blessedjohn:
Guy, you are simply good.Thanks
the guy is just awesome, infact over awesomeness is worrying him, all the games re GREEN, just 1 left with 13mins to go!!
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by kanny1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Op confirmed. I'm full of smiles. Kudos. Na angers- tours wan spoil d fantastic show. 2 goal under 2mins in 2nd half.
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by AbusM(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
The strategy is nice and steady. With this I'm sure all previous losses would recovered with time. Let's have tomorrow's games
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Feyol56(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
#fabulous
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
I see smiles and good feelings in the house,even the ones with minute faith,all sharing the fun....I ate green apples in anticipation of the slip......Cheers to those who played it#PROGRESS

Brb sha....

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
ibecima:
I see smiles and good feelings in the house,even the ones with minute faith,all sharing the fun....I ate green apples in anticipation of the slip......Cheers to those who played it#PROGRESS

Brb sha....
boss thank You very much! LOL N15,730 just like that! Chai cheesy cheesy
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by falad4u200: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
@OP a job well done, all game green already thanks for the tips, awaiting 2morows own
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
USgadgets:

Wey my share grin
USgadgets:

Wey my share....or don't I deserve it?

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
ibecima:

Wey my share grin

Wey my share....or don't I deserve it?
boss!! You deserve it o cheesy
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by jjamani(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
oga ibec.. thanks for the games.. have been try to change my strategy of my over1.5 goal.. this one na sure one ... But how do you choose the games what are the criteria for this your games..
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
USgadgets:
boss!! You deserve it o cheesy

07063271002.....If u tink I do
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by megachuks(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
ibecima:
One game left to clinch my 12k plus.....#dancing already cos is gonna be a certainty

You are not left out,you can stil join the winning train

#PROGRESS
brother, I like this ur pattern, it is safe. But which one is u 2.5 in. Second half?
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sorry folks but I won't be posting games here anymore,due to personal reasons nd safety reasons,post in your whatsapp numbers for me to add u up......Hope is understandable?

#WAY FORWARD

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Whobedatte(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
I don land here gidigba. Bro I dey ur side. Henceforth frm 2mrw I'm gonna begin staking on ur games. Alabi don chop me die.
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Whobedatte(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
ibecima:
Sorry folks but I won't be posting games here anymore,due to personal reasons nd safety reasons,post in your whatsapp numbers for me to add u up......Hope is understandable?

#WAY FORWARD
bro. Add up. 08057789684.thanks&jah bless
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Whobedatte(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
08057789684 is mine. Add up bro
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cheers to all todays winners,today was a success just like usual,is abt d consistency.Currently on winning streak. Congrats bold people.

#WON BET!!!!

More greens to your slips

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
ibecima:
Cheers to all todays winners,today was a success just like usual,is abt d consistency.Currently on winning streak. Congrats bold people.

#WON BET!!!!

More greens to your slips
Please add me to your whatsapp group
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by visita: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
08189510467. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Arguements are been raised on whatsapp about the daily games I post,to be frank to nairalanders on this thread,I won't be posting games here cos you appreciate something more if it came from your sweat....Am not into a charity organization,subscription is required to get ma daily games that assures u winnings.....Don't push it if you expect free games daily,rather you wait for the days I wil post free games here.....

Thanks for understanding all....is boils down to choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by legendary11(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
ibecima:

#WAY FORWARD

Do ppl still play games?
I'm curious
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
For interested minds please......07063271002

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please / World Bank Suspends Isah Kantigi And His Firm For Bribery / How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.