Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success (22273 Views)

Hockey 2 Odds Daily Betting. / Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports / 3odds For 100k... Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by mychelyte(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Op is not on the thread again,who noticed?
What happened?

Subscribers una play game today?

2 Likes

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by mychelyte(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
harteelolar:
seriously ibecima is the real deal.

full seven days of green apple.

make i just make my cool dough,for now oooooo.
i pray for luck to reach millions.

please leave any thomas.............it is allowed.

But op say today games no sure now.
Wia u see game play?
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2015
mychelyte:

But op say today games no sure now.
Wia u see game play?

monday was a break for US.

didnt play.

we are back today again sha............praying for green apple today.
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by seyidboy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
may thunder fire u for here ooo. cult of liars
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by smashall20: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
seyidboy:
may thunder fire u for here ooo. cult of liars

Calm down bro, u seem depressed, as slow as this thread is moving, u still come back daily to check for new post. Smh
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by 30card(m): 5:45am On Feb 18, 2015
how were yesterdays games guys, and where did th OP disappear to?
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by gabrielmorinho(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Hi Ibecima, am new here. I have been reading post on testimonies of your consistent green apples. I have the feeling that this is real as opposed to others who are not really what they claim to be in other thread I have Come across on nairaland.

Pls add me :08182481938. Bro, the truth is that I have been on the loosing side since I started sport betting 3 years ago. I was almost giving up before I stumbled on this thread.

I don't have any idea about the odds, and duration of the subscription but I believe I will know when you add me. Thanks.
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by MrCima: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2015
The best answer for critics of this magnitude is silence,life can be funny,people are making their cool cash,some others are bad mouthing.....so pathetic,now I could imagine what empty vessels could do. Wag ur tongue,u have nothing to gain.....

Subscribers,we kip pushing and maintaining those green apples,"cima" is not lost for your info,I just don't see maself of ma standard waging tongues.Go on thou while reapers enjoy.

#Success today

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by melach(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2015
CIMA is that you? IKENGA!!!!
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by MrCima: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2015
melach:

Yes sir
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2015
melach:
Abi Akpamu
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by nedbert(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Pls let's get some facts straight, the poster has been marvelous, but also there has been a loss. Even the poster at the beginning of the thread, wrote to bet what you can afford to lose. Reason being that it's a risk, you don't control these guy's that play the game, so at times too you must lose. So it's important we get these facts straight, especially for newbies, so that one won't bet what he can't lose, thinking the biz is all abt winnings and winnings. Let's be wise. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by ddestiny20(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
so if there are chances of losing why then do we have to subscribe #3000?

2 Likes

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by mcfestus: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nobody is pointing a gun at your head and asking you to subscribe. If it's easy to turn out winning tips consistently for just two days, you should start your own thread.

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by mychelyte(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
What a big loss!

42k in 2 days

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by nedbert(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
mychelyte:
What a big loss!

42k in 2 days
Pele,, dats d game bro
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by pfijacobs(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol
Nobody comes back here to talk of loss... Na so so win... I laff in swahili...

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ops!!! Don't allow these few days lost to weigh down your morale. That's the game WIN&LOSS. I believe the winning margin is greater. So don't run away 4rm here.cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by godoluwa(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
e be like sey u guys don dey experience loss these days. if yes, neva chase ur loss bt rather, pause & restrategize. my 1-10X do fail me at times too. ibecima shud try & get it right. moreover, u guys shud master a specific market on ur own
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by eagle70: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
please add me asap 08052908072
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by authecosta911(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Pls add me to the group 08183864046
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by sazibass: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
add me to the group 08135398193
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Krak(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
OP has deactvated his account.

Why?
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by godoluwa(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Krak:
OP has deactvated his account.

Why?
red apple don brekete for op & his followers account. dats d truth. he need to get himself ryt

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by mustwork: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
godoluwa:
red apple don brekete for op & his followers account. dats d truth. he need to get himself ryt

Red apples today again ? @ op needs to get himself right
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by overdrive(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2015
godoluwa:

sent u a pm kindly reply.
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by godoluwa(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
overdrive:

sent u a pm kindly reply.
av replied
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
mcfestus:
Nobody is pointing a gun at your head and asking you to subscribe. If it's easy to turn out winning tips consistently for just two days, you should start your own thread.
Don't them jare.

My subscription expires sunday sef n I'm sooo gonna subscribe again n again n again!
The OP is just too good. I've made close to 500k within 7days, yes just 7days! and I ve screenshots to bck it up!

And ofcos I've lost close to 100k within 3 days too grin cheesy but that's why its a game, You can't be winning everyday... I'm still on a good profit.

ThankGod today's game went well, even doe I staked low, just 2k~4k we pray it continues like this oo IJN AMEN!

In summary: If You can't take the heat, then get tha fvck out of the kitchen,nobody is forcing anybody to subscribe, why not mind your business Na by force ni??
Una goodnyt, see Y'all @greenland 2moro.
#Godwilling #Progress.
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by olusegun2025(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wow, today game was wonderful.... thanks poster.... More green ahead.... Won today slip....!

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by kanny1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Guys today na green all d way. Bak to winning ways. U stumbled n fell doesn't mean dats d end of everytin. For consistent success, u nid 'set-back' challenges. Check d winnings as against d losses and u'll know u r on d winning side. Join d train if u have d success-gut.
Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by MrCima: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
USgadgets:

Don't them jare.

My subscription expires sunday sef n I'm sooo gonna subscribe again n again n again!
The OP is just too good. I've made close to 500k within 7days, yes just 7days! and I ve screenshots to bck it up!

And ofcos I've lost close to 100k within 3 days too grin cheesy but that's why its a game, You can't be winning everyday... I'm still on a good profit.

ThankGod today's game went well, even doe I staked low, just 2k~4k we pray it continues like this oo IJN AMEN!

In summary: If You can't take the heat, then get tha fvck out of the kitchen,nobody is forcing anybody to subscribe, why not mind your business Na by force ni??
Una goodnyt, see Y'all @greenland 2moro.
#Godwilling #Progress.

Smiles

1 Like

Re: Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success by AbusM(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Many still take punting as a game while some of us take it to be some serious business. In business.. There risks and the more you are willing to take the greater you are liable to be. For two weeks non stop.. It has been green all the way and we ve only experienced 3 down time days.. On the scales.. It still positive. So fellow business men.. I congratulate you and to shit talkers.. There's no time or energy to waste on you.

The good days are here again!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please / How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank / World Bank Suspends Isah Kantigi And His Firm For Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.