Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 (43776 Views)

Photo: Hilarious Chat Between Jonathan And Buhari / If Jonathan And Buhari Wer To Be Women, Who Fine Pass? (pics) / Must See! Funny Pix Of Jonathan Campaign Billboard In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by daben1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
You see? After we'll start killing ourselves for them...
Still Buhari!!!
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Ericardo7(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nice
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by victorazy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by raymond284(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
ok.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

Nonsense!
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
How I wish this picture is real,
How I wish this oppnent will behave like this for life and make peace reign in Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by UniqueGem(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chigold101:
This is a great & beautiful job. However GEJ should about 5years in 1962... Going by the caption he cant be a teen then if he was born in 1957
The picture above isn't meant to prove age difference. It is meant to promote peaceful and violent free election.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by otunbadan(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Who is a VIDIOT?

VIDIOT - VIsual iDIOT - A vidiot is any person who believes everything he/she SEES without critical analyzing them and rationalizing.

---- TheSonOf.Mark , 2015 .

In other words are you an iDIOT?
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
I smell
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by dustmalik: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
In as much as i would love for us all to live in peace, it's obviously not going to happen. In fact, before the end of this day, there will be another propaganda that will make both sides lock horns.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by auntymi(f): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fotoshop
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by rozayx5(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
brito:

Nonsense!

seems you just used the mirror, old lady undecided
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls who is sister and who is the brother?
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
The person that did this has shown the kind of heart he has; a peaceful heart, a heart of love and a heart of unity.

And again, this work is a masterpiece. I recommend it to be advertised in all media outlets and even placed in the museums for the unborn!
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
rozayx5:
undecided undecided
Lol...your sickness no get cure.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by excel4us: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
[b][/b] undecided winkGEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
daben1:
You see? After we'll start killing ourselves for them...
Still Buhari!!!

You are only killing urself okay,
Do I really need to call you on phone before you will realised that this topic is not for mentors of tribalism/descrimination?

Logout if you don't have something good to say here.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by efilefun(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
This says it all

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Trinxie(f): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is exactly what we need in Nigeria, Peaceful coexistence, not "I kill you, you kill me, our children start fighting, then our generation becomes enemies" kinda life.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
rozayx5:

seems you just used the mirror, old lady undecided

I'm old enough to be your gm, show some respect young man. I support GEJ but you misfire by posting that on this thread. peace
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by 100Cents: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
At this age, when pincture was snap, has buhari sat for WASC ?
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Daniel058(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
I love it ooooooo grin
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
otunbadan:

In other words are you an iDIOT?

Dude, you aren't cerebro-stable enough to duel with me in any logomachy judging from the fact that your claim to sanity is obviously bourgeois.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by daben1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
MightyD:

You are only killing urself okay,
Do I really need to call you on phone before you will realised that this topic is not for mentors of tribalism/descrimination?

Logout if you don't have something good to say here.
you write before think, seems life is really frustrating you
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by otunbadan(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, you aren't cerebro-stable enough to duel with me in any logomachy judging from the fact that your claim to sanity is obviously bourgeois.

NL hid what I called you, but I don't think the system understands that you are an olodo in simple terms angry tongue
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by otunbadan(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

NL hid what I called you, but I don't think the system understands that you are an olodo in simple terms
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by EagleScribes: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Politics is like a chess game. At the end of the game, the pawns, knight, bishop, king and queen all end up in the same box.

Only the wise will understand this
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Daniel058(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
excel4us:
[/b] undecided winkGEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ TILL 2019
do it like this [b] GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ TILL 2019 grin quote me and see how it works
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by gen2briz(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nice one
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by rozayx5(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
brito:

I'm old enough to be your gm, show some respect young man. I support GEJ but you misfire by posting that on this thread. peace

there are more than a million people on this forum, please vent your frustration on someone else,
thank you ma wink
Re: Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
rozayx5:

there are more than a million people on this forum, please vent your frustration on someone else,
thank you ma wink

You are the frustrated one here, they are trying to promote peaceful election and you carried your childish behavior to this thread. If don't have anything meaningful to do, why not play with your toys? Pls don't quote me, I'm done with you. kids everywhere on nl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuvuki Land / Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones / When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.