Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry (35359 Views)

Top 5 Big Brother Housemates Who Will Be Relevant In The Entertainment Industry / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good list, but where is skuki?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Tobilastik(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
good..
sha,

me nd my bro will soon come grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by babamadiba(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
evegran:
Mmmm I love the 'D prince'... smiley
ok dear, D' prince is here! Have my number 08033668899. U can call me anytime.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by searider(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pinky and the Brain

Lmao
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
What about the Amata brothers? Ruke,jeta, Fred amata.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Missmossy(f): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nice, never knew Kunle Afolayan had brothers in the same field grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dakore's brother sha. i was crushing on him in that "shuga" series. He is so cute and acts like a gentleman. lipsrsealed ok bye
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by boynigeria(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by shegsrules(m): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Don't have their pics but you forgot to mention the Amata's the exceptional in acting and directing of movies.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Aida13: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Izzz a liieeee!!! lmao whoaa I never even knew some of these folks were related---

Jesse Jagz and M.I. are brothas Whoops! That's awesome tho. D'banj and K-switch? Dayumm this is news to me. Those Afolayan bros look cool too. I'm still in shock, need to go lie down now pheeewww Some parents are lucky sha...stars in the family. I love it when brothers/sisters stick together even with all the fame bull sh it.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Aspireahead(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
lonngmann:
What of the Zulezoo brothers with their Kerewa classic! cheesy

they were(are) not brothers, not even the same tribe.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Habeebpain(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jesse Jagz looking stoned as usual. Easy on the weed bro. embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by bettingbad(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
evegran:
Mmmm I love the 'D prince'... smiley
LOL, na wa, bad gyal.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by NoQualms1(f): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
What of the Ogungbes? ID, Keke and Kenny Ogungbe, I hope I'm right.

The Ray Eyiwumis too. Murphy, Muka, Lasun and their mother.

The Teribas. Lanre and his brother.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by SisiNini(f): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
danduchi:
7. Sound Sultan and Baba Dee
Olanrewaju Fasasi alias Sound Sultan is a 38 year old
Nigerian rapper, singer-songwriter, actor, comedian and
recording artist, better known by his stage name Sound
Sultan. He is regarded as one of the pacesetters of modern
hiphop music in Nigeria. He recently acquired the multi
million naira ‘Naija Ninja’ studio with his brother, dancehall
singer and video director Baba Dee. Baba Dee released a
statement recently concerning his plans to release a music
album in 2015.

This Sound Sultan's eyeballs scare me atimes... Always shining like 'full light molue'... I like d guy sha...
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by simdam500(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
If I enter the the light the rest of the 7go follow join like twitter grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by reachycul(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
So dbanj senior donjazzy
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
babamadiba:
ok dear, D' prince is here! Have my number 08033668899. U can call me anytime.

Lol. Keep wishing I can become dumb. smiley
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
bettingbad:

LOL, na wa, bad gyal.

And you're calling me bad because?
Or you're simply seeking for attention?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by yemicoal(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Danfo drivers angry
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by chidexxy007(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
chei..... c wetin gbana don do Jessie jagz
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by yemicoal(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
evegran:

And you're calling me bad because?
Or you're simply seeking for attention?
Nothing bad in seeking attention that's y its called social network undecided
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
yemicoal:
Nothing bad in seeking attention that's y its called social network undecided

First of all, that response wasnt meant for you.
Second of all, dont you have better things to do with your life than jump into conversations uninvited thus displaying how extremely manner-less you are

Or wait, words like "hi, hello or hey" dont exist in your vocabs? Smh. Nuisance!
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by yemicoal(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
evegran:

Second of all, dont you have better things to do with your life than jump into conversations uninvited thus displaying how extremely manner-less you are

Or wait, words like "hi, hello or hey" dont exist in your vocabs? Smh. Nuisance!
How much are you paid for being this stupid girl??

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by chuksey1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
wat of B-red and shina RAMBO? grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by yemicoal(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
evegran:

Y'all come on social media and start being rude to everyone that trys to get your attention.. Smh little girl. A word of advise #getalife
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by ellahzy(f): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
why does Sound Sultan look weird in that pic?

you forgot Davido and his Twin....

*****SEAN TIZZLE***
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by seethru: 1:11am On Feb 06, 2015
ok
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by lonngmann(m): 1:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Aspireahead:

they were(are) not brothers, not even the same tribe.
Okay..thanks
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 06, 2015
yemicoal:
Y'all come on social media and start being rude to everyone that trys to get your attention.. Smh little girl. A word of advise #getalife

Lmao! See this rejected loser!
I have a beautiful amazing life u mothafuka, not every girl is interested in your black skinny azz, now you get a life!
You pathetic black monkey!

Plus,
Guys like you are the most pathetic of all, cos a girl says no or rejects you, you start abusing her. My advise, go learn some manners, while you're at it-invest in your rejected self. Maybe if you seemed a bit sensible, you wont be so rejected.
Nuisance!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Ogudugu's Look To Church (Photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary / Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.