Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. (2286 Views)

New Book Claims Kris Jenner Deliberately Leaked Kim Kardashians Sex Tape And Sol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hi everyone, the kardashians may be famous for nothing but i love this family smiley
I love Kris, though she's not too hard on her children, but is it really so necessary to be very hard on our kids these days?, she is a very solid and dependable rock for all her children.
I love Kourtney, to me she's the most natural, no much drama surrounding her life, her only drama is Scott grin, i also love Scott Discik, in scott's voice 'may the lord be with you' lol
Then Kim, kim is so pretty, i like her, so much drama surrounding her
then Khloe, Khoe is brutal, she says it like it is, no sugar coating,
I really do not care much about rob, he's boring undecided

Now whats the latest. [size=18pt]Bruce is transitioning into a woman[/size], hmmmmmmmmm my o my, i didn't see this coming
i have always thought kris is the reason for the divorce, now its all clear.

1 Share

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
evina i'm sure you a fan
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Evina(f): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
FirstEva babes wink

I like the kardashian television series. They know how to put a good show together.

I get tired of hearing people make that ignorant statement, "famous for nothing". People actually picked that statement after that arrogant, annoying British television personality that got fired from the Larry king show cos he couldn't offer anything fresh; what's his name again? Made the misinformed statement on Tv. Anyways, the guy has since corrected his ignorance.

But really, is Bruce really transitioning into a woman? I was always irritated by how petty he got though.
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Am not a lover of the kardashians, I don't beef them either but all I can say is that pple are really tired of seeing Kim's naked body. Check the tweets about her recent nude pic.

Yes! She has an awesome body but then what? I really wonder the kind of life Kim and Kanye are going to give lil North. Smh.
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Evina thats the news making the rounds, you can see he has started growing his hair, he has injected his lips to make it full, his boobs are bigger, etc, i saw this news today. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2937907/I-never-proud-Bruce-Jenner-s-mother-confirms-reality-TV-star-transitioning-woman.html

My dear don't mind them, Kim is a model and an entrepreneur, i wonder why that idioot said she's famous for nothing.
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
BaebieHot:
Am not a lover of the kardashians, I don't beef them either but all I can say is that pple are really tired of seeing Kim's naked body. Check the tweets about her recent nude pic.

Yes! She has an awesome body but then what? I really wonder the kind of life Kim and Kanye are going to give lil North. Smh.
Nudity is not so much of a big deal to some of these celebs anymore. she has a sex tape, what's worse than that? you think her daughter will judge her for her nude pixs, i dont think so, sadly this is the world they live in today.
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
The Kardashians and Jenners are bunch of talentless media wh0res. Imagine owing your popularity to a sexx tape?? Wonder how Kim's gonna talk her way out of that one when her child becomes acquainted to the internet in her later years. As for Kloe, that b*tch love black d1cks a little too much. Bruce? Hmmm... No comment.

1 Like

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
dealtinate:
The Kardashians and Jenners are bunch of talentless media wh0res. Imagine owing your popularity to a sexx tape?? Wonder how Kim's gonna talk her way out of that one when her child becomes acquainted to the internet in her later years. As for Kloe, that b*tch love black d1cks a little too much. Bruce? Hmmm... No comment.
what makes them talentless, Kim is a model and entrepreneur, same with her sisters, Kendall is a high fashion model you still call them talentless, common. Her fame and popularity has nothing to do with the sex tape, do you know how many people have made sex tapes, not all of them become famous.
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
firstEVA:
what makes them talentless, Kim is a model and entrepreneur, same with her sisters, Kendall is a high fashion model you still call them talentless, common. Her fame and popularity has nothing to do with the sex tape, do you know how many people have made sex tapes, not all of them become famous.

Being a model doesn't make one talented. Anybody with more than average looks and anatomy can be a model. I remember during the yore days of keeping up with the Kardashians when Kim used to be just one of the faces in the background, then suddenly... BOOM!! Sexx tape! Popularity!! She became significant based on her having SeXx on camera with that Hip-Hop star, the simple truth. I don't call that talent, rather it's plain opportunism and fame wh0ring, period.

2 Likes

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
dealtinate:

Been a model doesn't make one talented. Anybody with more than average looks and anatomy can be a model. I remember during the yore days of keeping up with the Kardashians when Kim used to be just one of the faces in the background, then suddenly... BOOM!! Sexx tape! Popularity!! She became significant based on her having SeXx on camera with that Hip-Hop star, the simple truth. I don't call that talent, rather it's plain opportunism and fame wh0ring, period.
she had made the sextape before they started filming KUWTK.
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
firstEVA:
she had made the sextape before they started filming KUWTK.

Nope. Do your research proper and see that I'm right.

1 Like

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Evina(f): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
firstEVA:
Evina thats the news making the rounds, you can see he has started growing his hair, he has injected his lips to make it full, his boobs are bigger, etc, i saw this news today. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2937907/I-never-proud-Bruce-Jenner-s-mother-confirms-reality-TV-star-transitioning-woman.html .

shocked
And I never really believed the stories. At that age?! Gosh.

firstEVA:

My dear don't mind them, Kim is a model and an entrepreneur, i wonder why that idioot said she's famous for nothing.

The blabber mouth came back to correct himself. I just find it so amusing that those who hate on her are the ones who stalk her and also the first to view her unclad pics. Talk about hypocrisy at its most pathetic state. Anyways, her lifestyle isn't my business, I just don't agree that she has no skill or talent.
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Evina:

shocked
And I never really believed the stories. At that age?! Gosh.

you can imagine, it took him sixty something years to know he ought to be a woman,Kris would be so pissed.
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by gsalvatore: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Any Homosapien that takes interest in watching this family really needs to gets his/her head checked.

Acid test for knowing fake/petty people.

1 Like

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2015
gsalvatore:
Any Homosapien that takes interest in watching this family really needs to gets his/her head checked.

Acid test for knowing fake/petty people.
oh common undecided
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2015
Did you guys see the embarrassment on Kim's face when Kanye began his post Grammys interview rants? Hahahaha, the look was epic, she was beyond embarrassed. I wonder when Kanye would grow up
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by gsalvatore: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2015
firstEVA:
oh common undecided
Word!

What exactly would anyone learn from that show?

1 Like

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
gsalvatore:
Word!

What exactly would anyone learn from that show?
it's a reality show, you don't need to learn anything per say, it's entertainment. I learn some fashion though.

Now what do people learn from Big Brother Etc
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by gsalvatore: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
firstEVA:
it's a reality show, you don't need to learn anything per say, it's entertainment. I learn some fashion though.

Now what do people learn from Big Brother Etc
Reality show?(of course that's what they call it) just tell me you dont sniff the pretense/forming/faking littered all over the show.

What do one exactly gain or find entertaining while watching the Kardashian family BS?..they dress well but they still watch FTV for fashion tips(you might wanna try FTV)

That's why Princess Kate returned their clothing gift back to them, They dont know shit about real fashion, now do you still consider them anybody in that "top" level ?

Big brother is even better that kadashian(though I don't watch it too) at least its competitive somehow and people get to vote to keep the winners or so.

There is so much vanity and trash in this world..it difficult to get value/quality and its even more difficult to know the difference between trash and quality...

1 Like

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
gsalvatore:
Reality show?(of course that's what they call it) just tell me you dont sniff the pretense/forming/faking littered all over the show.

What do one exactly gain or find entertaining while watching the Kardashian family BS?..they dress well but they still watch FTV for fashion tips(you might wanna try FTV)

That's why Princess Kate returned their clothing gift back to them, They dont know shit about real fashion, now do you still consider them anybody in that "top" level ?

Big brother is even better that kadashian(though I don't watch it too) at least its competitive somehow and people get to vote to keep the winners or so.

There is so much vanity and trash in this world..it difficult to get value/quality and its even more difficult to know the difference between trash and quality...

you seem to know more about the kardashians than myself, despite their fake lives and all the bs, you have up to date info on them, lol

well, i do not think they are fake in anyway, they are being themselves, there is so much vanity in the world today, what the kardashians represent may just be one of them, so no big deal.

I watch fashion tv, but remember they use models to showcase fashion, how many real life girl look like a model? The kardashians are more like the everyday girl, kim and her kourteny are shot, kim is curvey, kloe is huge, so getting to see them on clothes to me is more appealing (not that i'm fat though)

apart from the fashion, the drama keeps me glued to my screen. every member of the family is entertaining.
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Xavier9ja(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
kuwtk has been m favorite show on e! after kendra....

Kim and khloe all d way
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Aida13: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm definitely a Kardashian fan to the Kore grin. Especiall Kim and Khloe. I don't really care what anyone has to say. I have serious respect for their mum Kris Jenner for building that power family. Haters could learn a thing from them.

Love Nori and Kanye too. I hope things stay cool with Kimye and they NEVER divorce. As for Bruce and his "transitioning" phase I'm just speechless. I'm suspecting that living with so many females with such strong personalities rubbed off on him. I've seen this with guys with many sisters ending up liking girlish stuff. Smh I just can't even. Bruce Jenner really shocked me though.
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aida13:
I'm definitely a Kardashian fan to the Kore grin. Especiall Kim and Khloe. I don't really care what anyone has to say. I have serious respect for their mum Kris Jenner for building that power family. Haters could learn a thing from them.

Love Nori and Kanye too. I hope things stay cool with Kimye and they NEVER divorce. As for Bruce and his "transitioning" phase I'm just speechless. I'm suspecting that living with so many females with such strong personalities rubbed off on him. I've seen this with guys with many sisters ending up liking girlish stuff. Smh I just can't even. Bruce Jenner really shocked me though.

lol @ so many females with strong personalities rubbing off on him grin
That's so funny, it took him almost seventy years to know he rather be a woman.

As for Kimye, I see divorce in the near future, I don't think Kim would be able to tolerate him for too long. Did you watch the grammys red carpet interview? Kanye started his epic rants and you could embarrassment on Kim's face, the guy is an arsehole.

Do you like Scott? I think he's one of my favs
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Xavier9ja:
kuwtk has been m favorite show on e! after kendra....

Kim and khloe all d way
nice to know there are guys who love the show too
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Aida13: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
firstEVA:
lol @ so many females with strong personalities rubbing off on him grin
That's so funny, it took him almost seventy years to know he rather be a woman.

As for Kimye, I see divorce in the near future, I don't think Kim would be able to tolerate him for too long. Did you watch the grammys red carpet interview? Kanye started his epic rants and you could embarrassment on Kim's face, the guy is an arsehole.

Do you like Scott? I think he's one of my favs

Yes I saw Kanye lose it at the Grammy's grin grin First the "Imma Let You Finish" stunt he almost pulled with Beck when he won Album of the year instead of Beyonce. Then at the E! afterparty - Kim's face shocked shocked shocked when Kanye was ranting like Beyonce was his idol or something. Of course Kim was embarrassed but come on, it's King Bey so Kim can't be jealous or resentful jare.

I think Kim has a sensible head on her shoulders and will avoid divorce this time. And guess what, the whole Kardashian clan offer a 'family' environment Kanye missed when his Mom died. I think it's a great set-up and he'd be a fool to give it up too soon.

I'm not a Scott fan but I started liking him when he helped Kim out while she was pregnant and he followed her around when Kanye was out of town grin grin that was so sweet and even Kourtney got jealous cos he never did stuff like that for her whenever she's preggers. So he's cool.

But I really really liked Lamar Odom and was sad when he and Khloe divorced. Ugh that was painful...still hurts lol

I also really like Rob and how close he seemed to Khloe and her ex Lamar.

Hope Kimye are around for a looooong time. At least for Nori's sake - she's so freaking cute grin grin As for Bruce, I'm just dazed still. Like where did it come from, didn't see the transitioning thing coming AT ALL. Will watch the drama unfold grin grin

Here are cute pics I just got off Kim's facebook page all in the spirit of yesterday's Val. Now what crazy woman would give such a nice marriage up? She will definitely endure more years of his Grammy rants to come grin

Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aida13 you are a true fan of the kardashians cheesy.

Does kanye even smile? Lol

Kylie is becoming something else, at age 17 she's had lip surgery, she has altered her eye brow, she's had breast implants, she dating a way older guy - tyga, what's wrong with this girl? I think she's going to be the fakest of them all, sighs#
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Aida13: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
firstEVA:
Aida13 you are a true fan of the kardashians cheesy.

Does kanye even smile? Lol

Kylie is becoming something else, at age 17 she's had lip surgery, she has altered her eye brow, she's had breast implants, she dating a way older guy - tyga, what's wrong with this girl? I think she's going to be the fakest of them all, sighs#

yep true fan - guilty as charged lol

Kylie seems troubled - she might feel she's not as pretty as her big sis, I dunno. That last-born syndrome grin grin feeling all neglected that no one has any attention left to give her after giving it all to Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and now her supermodel sister Kendall. ***sigh** I hope someone watches out for her. Read about her pregnancy scare and was like shocked shocked shocked a baby with Tyga?? Lmao I'd have preferred she hook up with Jayden Smith. Oh wait - she's just 17. Hardly old enough to be hooking up but then, it's the Kardashians riiiight? lol
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aida13:

yep true fan - guilty as charged lol

Kylie seems troubled - she might feel she's not as pretty as her big sis, I dunno. That last-born syndrome grin grin feeling all neglected that no one has any attention left to give her after giving it all to Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and now her supermodel sister Kendall. ***sigh** I hope someone watches out for her. Read about her pregnancy scare and was like shocked shocked shocked a baby with Tyga?? Lmao I'd have preferred she hook up with Jayden Smith. Oh wait - she's just 17. Hardly old enough to be hooking up but then, it's the Kardashians riiiight? lol

pregnancy scare shocked didn't hear about it. She had no business dating tyga when she knows tyga's ex blac is kim's bestie
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Xavier9ja(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
firstEVA:
nice to know there are guys who love the show too
I've always been a fan of kuwtk
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Aida13: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
firstEVA:
pregnancy scare shocked didn't hear about it. She had no business dating tyga when she knows tyga's ex blac is kim's bestie

Neither did I ooo I saw it yesterday or so. Check out the link - looks like the rumor was circling around Jan 2015 --- I almost went shocked shocked that Tyga must be hungry for jail to be messing with a 17 year old girl lol

Kylie Jenner's Pregnancy: How Do Kim & Khloé Kardashian Feel About It? (REPORT) - In Touch Weekly
http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kylie-jenner-s-pregnancy-how-do-kim-khloe-kardashian-feel-about-it-report-49781?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_374949
Re: Lovers And Critiques of The Kardashians And Jenners, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Aida13:

Neither did I ooo I saw it yesterday or so. Check out the link - looks like the rumor was circling around Jan 2015 --- I almost went shocked shocked that Tyga must be hungry for jail to be messing with a 17 year old girl lol

Kylie Jenner's Pregnancy: How Do Kim & Khloé Kardashian Feel About It? (REPORT) - In Touch Weekly
http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kylie-jenner-s-pregnancy-how-do-kim-khloe-kardashian-feel-about-it-report-49781?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_374949
I have read it, it's just a rumour, the news is no where else. She better not get pregnant.

Did you enjoy Kourtney and Khloe takes the Hamptons? I didn't really enjoy it. Can't wait for new episode of keeping up with the kardashians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Download Brown Sugar / Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. / First Few Pages Of My Feature Length Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.