Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lavatory Usage By Workers In Public Places - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lavatory Usage By Workers In Public Places (558 Views)

Misconceptions And Realities About The Usage Of The Expression ' Hausa-fulani' / Detailed List Of Hausa Dialects And Places Spoken. / Why Is It Indecent For A Lady To Bare Her Bosoms In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lavatory Usage By Workers In Public Places by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Before I ask my question, i would like to share 2 experiences I had that relate to this topic....

Some years back, a female friend invited me for lunch in 1 of the eateries in PH city... We were fond of each other and my feelings for her grew up till that day.... I got to the eatery, met her eating, and after about 3minutes a security guard attached to the eatery came out of the lavatory... Suddenly, my friend flared up.... yelling at the poor guy.... that the toilet is meant for customers and she will write to their management.... I felt embarrassed and just had a soda and left...That was the last time I went on a date with her....

This January, I was at the PH airport and used the lavatory.... due to the few available toilets (due to on-going expansion work) there was queue in the toilet with so many travelers waiting to empty their bowels/bladders.... as soon as i was done, and washing my hands in the WC, i heard a traveler shouting at an airport staff (he just finished emptying his bowel in 1 of the toilets) that he shouldn't use the toilet...that the toilet is meant for customers/travelers undecided

Suddenly, i remembered my 1st experience....

Even if they are right, ain't the workers in public places humans as well? undecided

They eat, drink, breath, hence, they also experience digestion that gives room to defecation and urination......

Is this a sort of etiquette in public places by their employees? Or are the people who have such belief only trying to show that they are the "boss" cos they have the spending power to fund the business activities of such places?
Re: Lavatory Usage By Workers In Public Places by PAPAAFRICA: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
weird, never knew anything like this actually happens.
Re: Lavatory Usage By Workers In Public Places by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
It does....

(1) (Reply)

The Dying Nigerian Culture / Tradition Or Child Abuse? / Us Pressurizing Nigeria On Anti Gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.