Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) (53046 Views)

Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) / Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi / Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Anger is the most difficult emotion for any one of us to manage or control. It tends to take over our lives,push us around,lead us to do and say things that under normal circumstances we probably may find repugnant or unthinkable.
She has been stabing him,and he stil left her in her house? Well,all this one day guy marriage will never seize to amaze me.
Rip bro

she has been staying him lol
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by searider(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Love is death
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by jobseekershelp: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
I thought the ladies in this section are of the ideas that married women dont kill their husbands in Nigeria smiley
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by ogiewanye(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Wife killed her own hubby!!! shocked
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by endymetrix(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

That one is not love, there is something more than that . . .
like?
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by powercom: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Guy I believe u dey in2 a relationship wey go end up for marriage. Abeg no fear jare, just pray hard. your own no go be like this
jnrbayano:
shocked

You this lady, your wicked act on your husband can't deter me from settling down.

There are lots of good ladies out there and you can't bring their name to disrepute.

I hope you get the judgement you are due.

But, how would a man be lilly-livered up to a point that a lady will overpower him completely?

Back to the gym jare. Let any lady dare such with me first.

undecided
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by scedescede(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
I will stop any girl that have any artificial things on them cuz that is how their love is
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
endymetrix:
like?

I dunno, only the dead would be able to tell us
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by engrjacuzzi: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
if it's the picture am seeing, she looks like a killer. God don't let me encounter such women in my career.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
mizkeleke:
Some women are definitely the beast in their homes....
Feeling for the cute guy.

Awwwwh am FTC....
Sips orijin and fried pawpaw

Sips oriWHAT? shocked
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
mizkeleke:

Awwwwh am FTC....

Chai iii!!!!!! See someone wife sipping Orijin. .........

Op u won't drink yourself to stupor one day and end up stabbing that unlucky guy.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by okooloyun1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
This kind of woman will never get married again.
If she did not spend d rest of her life on prison.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by jevic(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Some ladies are really descendants of Jezebeel.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by passionate88: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
This kind of woman will never get married again. Who will re-marry a woman that stabbed her husband to death?

Stoopid!

RIP bro.
Berem, common! Are you not a Nigerian? She will, she just have to relocate, there will be no records of her crimes and even if there is, who will have to strength/time to dig her past?.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
dude went and married a crazy woman,mere looking at her says a lot.....R.I.P to d dead.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by yemicoal(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Evils of women angry
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
MARRIAGE na FORCE...?
When I hear these things ..,I usually get afraid of relationship let alone marriage...

because ,am doing well as a solo being
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
This kind of woman will never get married again. Who will re-marry a woman that stabbed her husband to death?

Stoopid!

RIP bro.
You are so dumb. A woman is facing death penalty, you are talking about marriage. Sometimes, I wonder if the IQ of some people roaming on nairaland is better than that of cat fish. embarassed
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
See the man surname: GAGARIGA, e come Jam miss AMBAKADERIMO, what do you expect? undecided
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You are so dumb. A woman is facing death penalty, you are talking about marriage. Sometimes, I wonder if the IQ of some people roaming on nairaland is better than than that of cat fish. embarassed
Do you have to insult me to make your point?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by folabayo1(f): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Anger is the most difficult emotion for any one of us to manage or control. It tends to take over our lives,push us around,lead us to do and say things that under normal circumstances we probably may find repugnant or unthinkable.
She has been stabing him,and he stil left her in her house? Well,all this one day guy marriage will never seize to amaze me.
Rip bro
its not as easy as u think especially for a woman to walk out of her marriage. Women are usually afraid of d stigma dat follows divorce cos it wont be easy for a divorced woman to get a young single guy to marry her without d guy's family raising a brow that's y most women stay in their marriage even wen they are receiving d beatings of their life and they end up killing their husbands at d point of defending themselves. Ri to d deceased
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by darelar(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
I was surprise this morning to hear that, when I enter their street at Ebisam and I had that a lady stab her husband qnd drove her self to police station. but she was claiming that someone must have stab him before he came in. They said the guy is a barrister and they just got married late last year. from what I had, she helped the guy through his education while the guy was staying with her. although they said that dey do have problems most times and she once hit the guy sibling with plank on his head, hoping it was the husband that is coming inside but it turn to be the sibling. am sure this will have to do with issues of jealous from the lady part.
who knows, maybe the guy might be having or she's suspecting that her husband is having concubine and she couldn't control her temprr.
to guy's, pls never depend on your girlfriend or fiance for financial help because she can do anything to protect her interest without thinking of the consequence.
to you ladies, pls always control your temper and let God fight for you. may we never be a victims of death this year amen.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
jackpot:
in prison or where? Na only remarrying dey worry you? shocked

Smh @feminists sad
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Precioussilas10: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
from the face sef u go know
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by crackhouse(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Evil spirit at work. When i saw the headline i never knew it was a young and enlightened couple. I thought it was all these 18th and 19th century couple, i never knew it was a 21st century couple. I think that woman need Jesus as her personal lord and saviour.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chai, i don taya for this jonathan mata sef. Na everytin dey happen for him regime, even for him state.

Saibuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by dororicky(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
One tin abt women is dat wen dey see any dick dat is sweeter dan dat of husband,u see dem act stupid!!! RIP bro[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
What would the police do now?
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by patrickkkk: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sighs!! Its better to have an ugly woman with a beautiful mind than to have a beautiful woman with an ugly mind. Just saying. . . . Sighs again!!
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Chazzyboy: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
mizkeleke:

Awwwwh am FTC....
fried paw paw.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by tziz(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
I KEEP SAYING IT!!, UGLY GIRLS ARE TEMPERAMENTAL!!! Esp wen hooked wit a cool dude.
Cool and handsome dudes shuld stay off UGLY GIRLS!!!! angry angry
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by ehis05(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Very ugly girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / 3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.