Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) (53078 Views)

Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) / Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi / Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Kedam(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30458100][/quote] The couples looks happy in their photograph. You will think they are the best couples you have ever met, praying that u have an happy marraige like theirs without knowing that they got so many problem than you can ever imagine. That woman should be punished according to the law. If I am the law she will surely live a celibacy life.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Waper2(m): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ugly woman sef! undecided
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by ogaprime(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2015
His pastor must have seen yesterday." I am no more a kid and I am free to marry any lady I want"" he would say...

Full stop.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Samchelsea:
Too bad, they looked really happy together but I guess there was something wrong with their marriage and yet they kept mute instead of either one of them voicing out or seeking advice from friends/family, and now it has ended this way.
sometimes if things aren't working out the best option would be staying away from each other for sometime pending when the issues are resolved and if no solution is found then divorce should be considered so as to avoid this type of tragedy. Not forgetting to put it into prayer for God's intervention

FACT
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by mitinwari: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2015
I live in yenagoa. They had stayed together for 15 years no issue. The woman aborting all their babies. Some said the woman was the one that sent him to school. Stories that touches the ...
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 1:32am On Feb 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

I know the bolded is directed at me.

I'm not a female...Thanks
Of course you're not a female but we are also aware that we have some guys that their heads are stuck in feminists asss.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 1:42am On Feb 06, 2015
This is one reason why I do not waste my time on any girl that shows any little act of hostility towards me ,whether verbally or physically and the same advice goes for the ladies too - avoid violent people because they will make you learn violence or accept violence and these category of people might wind up as a wife beater and you might just turn up dead due to his anger issue.

Oya na ! make she taste prison life small ,she will soon know how expensive freedom is.BECAUSE TO ME FREEDOM IS PRICELESS.

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by francizy(m): 2:25am On Feb 06, 2015
Fear ugly women!

Desperation can make them do anything!

***spits on the ugly murderous beast***
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by eyinjuege: 3:07am On Feb 06, 2015
Obviously no gender has a monopoly on violence.

Anyone in an abusive relationship should run for their lives, Once is enough.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by easymanofdpeopl(m): 4:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Very bad of her, that y they said don't look for beauty look for a good heart
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lol am not married yet

Then behave yourself.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Khd95(m): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
This kind of woman will never get married again. Who will re-marry a woman that stabbed her husband to death?

Stoopid!

RIP bro.
ure concerned abt her re_marrying we m concerned abt her been sent 2 GUATANAMO BAY,CUBA grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
Some women are definitely the beast in their homes....
Feeling for the cute guy.

Awwwwh am FTC....
Sips orijin and fried pawpaw[size=8pt][/size]

JESU!!!!! See combo... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by mekani(m): 6:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Rip to young handsomme man, whenever you discover women with a strange spirit in them its better to stay away rather than under rating them I have one at home and I know exactly how it feels sometimes.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by monex(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
This kind of woman will never get married again. Who will re-marry a woman that stabbed her husband to death?

Stoopid!

RIP bro.

marrying will be the least of her worries
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by realGURU(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30458100][/quote] gej things and she is clueness indeed
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Richman15: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2015
She has Stapped him b4 and he took it lightly. He did not put a permanent stop to it by dealing seriously with her and sending her on suspension. That was why she did it again and this he was killed. May his soul R.I.P.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2015
Mehn, this is really awful. My God! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Richman15: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2015
She have Stapped him b4 and he took it lightly. He did not put a permanent stop to it by dealing seriously with her and send her on suspension. That was why she did it again and this time she killed him. May his soul R.I.P.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by mekybabe1: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2015
She should be happy now and can eat his corpse to be satisfied! Bitch!
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by mizkeleke(f): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2015
danielmichael:

So u knw see anifing oda dan de cute guy..
Hmmmm una gals eeeeeeeehhh
Jez appreciating God's handiwork.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by 1miccza: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2015
She sure looks like a killer see her teeth sef!! The guy blind?
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by LadyAmaka(f): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Sme women are beast in human form. RIP to the guy
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Applaner: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
op, wey de pix?
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Anaskie(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Such a horrific death. I'm short of words.

To think that we were just together at NLS Lagos few months ago. You didn't even live long enough to practice the law and make big waves in Nigerian politics like you had always talked about.

RIP my learned friend. cry
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by divine247(f): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmm,marriage,I need advice before mine turn something like this,out of 14 children my dad had for differnt women,no one was a graduate but I stood on nmy ground and said to myself that I will break a record in my family,so I strugle alone,went to higher institution,finish went for NYSC,but things were very hard and still hard,so I decided to marry cos I ve no where to go,I married this guy who lie to me about everything,he has no job,I pay the bill etc,yet he beats me up.now the question is where do I go to cos am tired of the marriage,please help.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by snazzylove: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
In Flavours Voice 'Ebidosie ona ato...dalin dalin........ Onyezi mazikwanu mgbe oge esunu undecided
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by biglife76(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mnnnn, same thing almost happened to me. I married a beast that was tricked into my life by my "so called caring uncle". I am lucky I am alive today.
Can you guys imagine: I travelled all the way back to naija to marry this girl all the way from UK oooo, paid her flight, visa etc., brought her to the UK, immediately her leg touched here her true colour show. I suffered for 1.2 yrs, immediately her visa expire I didn't renew it plus she was itching to go back to naija, like I wanted her to stay with me sef.... undecided
Now she is going about telling everyone back home that I was the bad guy... cheesy
Secretly via text etc. she begs me to take her back... grin grin grin

Guys shine your eyes, most gals want to marry by fire by force..once they are married they think they own their husbands. Infact they see you like a trophy...its a crazy tradition cum country called Naija sef..

Right now I understand the bible verse that says: Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.(Prov 21:19)

BE WARNED!!!
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by yematumba: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
i entered for a video contest and i stand a chance to win a 15minute private coaching session with million dollar earner Ray Higdon and also receive recognition before 50,000 persons. This will help catapault my business to the next level . Please vote for my gratitude video at http:///1DfNVeq .
just enter your email address and click vote.
i need a minimum of 1000 votes and voting ends on midnight friday 6th February 2015. i am the only nigerian in the contest so vote team Nigeria

http:///1DfNVeq
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by SenatorJames(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
...and to even see that they did white wedding, where pastor asked them several questions about the journey they are entering into then. They even appeared to love themselves.

May God help us.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
divine247:
Hmmm,marriage,I need advice before mine turn something like this,out of 14 children my dad had for differnt women,no one was a graduate but I stood on nmy ground and said to myself that I will break a record in my family,so I strugle alone,went to higher institution,finish went for NYSC,but things were very hard and still hard,so I decided to marry cos I ve no where to go,I married this guy who lie to me about everything,he has no job,I pay the bill etc,yet he beats me up.now the question is where do I go to cos am tired of the marriage,please help.
endure!!check out y he always beat u up
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) by darelar(m): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Finally Henry has been buried today. he is just 32 years old RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks / Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) / 3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.