Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) (37100 Views)

UNILAG Reacts To Nairaland's News Of Students Asked To Kneel Down / UNILAG Students Asked To Kneel Down And Raise Up Hands. / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by absong6523: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
I saw them too.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by heffem(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Any lecturer wey try dis rubbish for my former school OSU/OOU go blame devil wey make am go school that day......# After school things
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by opylas(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
jenns:
It's a big lie, moreover there's no lecture theatre like this n FUTA. Am an ex futarian 2012 physics electronic graduate, so take your lazy ass post off this place.
'big lie' ke? I'm not sure u graduated from FUTA

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by opylas(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
adegbem:

Guy organize your statement....this picture just seem otherwise ...no sane lecture will tell you to kneel down and if they do, guy forget! the way student will shout for that kind hall the lecturer sef go fear...am 100% sure it not true and OP certainly is just a freaky attention seeker

Gosh! U'r not a FUTArian!!
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by NumberOne2(m): 2:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Glorified secondary school or University? The future is bright
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by iamord(m): 5:09am On Feb 07, 2015
fromnigeria:

pray am not that lecturer, the world go real hear am...
If you misbahave beyond that limit, the world will hear how a lecturer dealt with an animale, who forgot he is no longa in sec school. grin
the way I will Bleep you up.. If u survive .you will beg to be posted to another school..
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by UncleSnr(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Aipete2:
Define Discipline? Cos u are wrng oh oga
discipline - http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/discipline
etymology

From Middle English, from xno, from Old French descipline, from Latin disciplina and discipulus, from discere, from Indo-European Language dek-.

noun (plural disciplines)
- A controlled behaviour; self-control.
- An enforced compliance or control.
- A systematic method of obtaining obedience.
- A state of order based on submission to authority.
- A punishment to train or maintain control.
- A set of rules regulating behaviour.
- A flagellation as a means of obtaining sexual gratification.
- A specific branch of knowledge or learning.
- A category in which a certain art, sport or other activity belongs.
synonyms
- (branch or category) field, sphere
- (punishment) penalty, sanction
antonyms
- (controlled behaviour et al.) spontaneity

verb (disciplines, disciplining; past and past participle disciplined)
- (transitive) To train someone by instruction and practice.
- (transitive) To teach someone to obey authority.
- (transitive) To punish someone in order to (re)gain control.
- (transitive) To impose order on someone.
synonyms
- drill

========
Text generated by the application English Dictionary https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.pack.lang.en_US
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2015
Lecturer asking students to kneel down in futa is not a new thing. It haS been an age long practice. I recent one is happenning in school of Agric in futa where the students are to remove their shoes before entering the lecturer office. If you doubt me try and ask any student in Jibowu Hostel. May God save us students
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by iamord(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
UncleSnr:
discipline - http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/discipline
etymology

From Middle English, from xno, from Old French descipline, from Latin disciplina and discipulus, from discere, from Indo-European Language dek-.

noun (plural disciplines)
- A controlled behaviour; self-control.
- An enforced compliance or control.
- A systematic method of obtaining obedience.
- A state of order based on submission to authority.
- A punishment to train or maintain control.
- A set of rules regulating behaviour.
- A flagellation as a means of obtaining sexual gratification.
- A specific branch of knowledge or learning.
- A category in which a certain art, sport or other activity belongs.
synonyms
- (branch or category) field, sphere
- (punishment) penalty, sanction
antonyms
- (controlled behaviour et al.) spontaneity

verb (disciplines, disciplining; past and past participle disciplined)
- (transitive) To train someone by instruction and practice.
- (transitive) To teach someone to obey authority.
- (transitive) To punish someone in order to (re)gain control.
- (transitive) To impose order on someone.
synonyms
- drill

========
Text generated by the application English Dictionary https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.pack.lang.en_US
something is constant in the definition. its to control . nothing else
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by iamord(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
azora:
Lecturer asking students to kneel down in futa is not a new thing. It haS been an age long practice. I recent one is happenning in school of Agric in futa where the students are to remove their shoes before entering the lecturer office. If you doubt me try and ask any student in Jibowu Hostel. May God save us students
nothing like god save the students. where is the students union?? why do we continue with the slave to master mentality? its partly for this reasons that school cults sprang up
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
toluleke:
That wan small..lecturers slap and rough handle student anyhow in futa come ask me

I witnessed one back in those days; the geology lecturer slapped a student during exam practical.

Toluleke?
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by oluwadanie1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
mikketech:
who cares if you believe it or not?

mtcheeeeeeww

bagger.
you want trouble shey??

yeye dy smell
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Funjosh(m): 4:27am On Feb 09, 2015
SammyHoe:

I witnessed one back in those days; the geology lecturer slapped a student during exam practical.

Toluleke?

Futarians are always too serious and scared something may affect their CGPA if they misbehaved. I miss that school anyway.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by meforyou1(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2015
sseunth:
i hardly go to that area...i am in sos and a 400level but still dnt bliv it
u are just a fuulish student. somebody has told u where the place is, you say u hardly go there, so what dont u believe?
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by sseunth(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
meforyou1:
u are just a fuulish student. somebody has told u where the place is, you say u hardly go there, so what dont u believe?
may you be wise
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by awesome11(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2015
chrisfocus:

Are you a fresher sir? Please, tomorrow, go to "Enterpreneurship Building" behind SMAT building. Seeing is believing.

Yea. Thought as much!!
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Keketu(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2015
dechandel:
Kneel down, and bust the lecturer's car tire later kiss
hello please dont live nigeria
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by MarvinLag(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
ehis05:
I knw most of us wud b lyk I wud neva hav done. It....buh within u if u check am u o knw say u o rush do am..put pride aside..d most important tin is to leave d school wit a good result no b weda u kneel down wen u we're askt 2
4etget pride,I think futa's student are so scared of everything including a female lecturer.try dis in other nigeria uni and see d outcome. SMH to futa's student. Proudly AAUITE.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by ehis05(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
MarvinLag:
4etget pride,I think futa's student are so scared of everything including a female lecturer.try dis in other nigeria uni and see d outcome. SMH to futa's student. Proudly AAUITE.

Am an AAUiTE as well....I knw of a lecturer in da same AAU dat slapped a student..nothing happened...wch is more embarassing??...as 4 me I rather kneel down
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Harbygirl(f): 5:22am On May 22, 2016
oluwadanie1:

hmmmmm, seems hard to believe though.

I can actually believe that though the building isn't looking familiar(i never entered the school till i left FUTA sha), but something similar happened during my set's IT presentation (class 14). 3 students (final year sef, one of them was to present that very day) were asked to stand on the lab slab for making noise. #nothing new in FUTA... Greatest FUTA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / AAU Student Drowns During A Picnic Organized By Her Hostel.. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.