Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Zaron Lip Gloss Review - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Zaron Lip Gloss Review (3661 Views)

Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? / New Rules For Wearing Lip Gloss (must Read) / Zaron Make Up Products At Wholesale and Retail Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zaron Lip Gloss Review by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Hi dearies!!!
Today, i will briefly review the zaron lip glosses i bought from Jumia. I got them on sale so i did not pay the actual retail price. I hate paying full retail price for makeup. I got 4 lip glosses and i like them, i do not love them.
I just like them because i am not a lip gloss lover, i do love a matte lip though.

These glosses have pretty packages which i like (I am a sucker for cute packaging). These lip glosses apply really nicely and lasted quite a while on my lips, they were not overly sticky and for the price i paid, i cannot complain. I have heard alot about Zaron cosmetics and i wasn't dissapointed.

The first that i opened was the Zaron luxurious lip gloss in the color "Divaness". The name of this lip gloss contributed to my getting it. This is a clear gloss with silver specks of glitter in it. Even with the glitter, it applied really smoothly but alas glitter isn't my cup of tea. I will use this gloss but maybe to give my lipstick the glam effect.

The next one i tried was Zaron ultrashine lip gloss in "Playgirl Bunny". This is a pink lip gloss with purple glitter in it, the purple glitter isn't so much that your lips look like a disco ball but the purple glitter gives this lip gloss a lustrous look. The pink color of this gloss showed up quite well on my lips. I could rock this color alone.

I really really liked the third one i tried. It's the Zaron luxurious lip gloss in "Vamped". This is a peachy pink color which looks so bloody good when applied. This color looks elegant on your lips without screaming "i am here and colorful, stare at me". I will most definetely use this color as it is. Maybe on the days i want an ombre affair, i will use a dark lip liner and blend the hell out of that color. This gloss got me loving my lips.

Last of the bunch but not the least is the Zaron ultrashine lip gloss in "Fairst". This is a pinkish red color and i do like the color but had a little problem getting even coverage, maybe its just me though.

Thats all folks, i hope you enjoyed reading this review.
Overall, i would give these lip glosses 8/10 . I didn't use any lip liner

If you have tried any of these , give your opinion too.

[url]Resiliently-me.com[/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaron Lip Gloss Review by ayoa123: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Yea go get your Zaron cosmetic products on JUMIA today. You heard it from a happy customer. Why don't you become one yourself today? Hiya!!!
Re: Zaron Lip Gloss Review by MimieJay(f): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Zaron has nice products, undoubtedly, I recently published a review about their products, you can read that here.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About The EYE! / TIE IT Trendy,a 1day Gele/makeup Seminar / Opening Second Ear Hole: Does It Make One Look Like A Harlot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.