Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? (5509 Views)

Original Milani, Mac, Maybelline, Black Opal, Zaron, Tara, Classic,iman, Jordana / Black|up Matifying Fluid Foundation Swatches / Zaron Cosmetics Lippies For The Fall And Harmattan Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? by chillingbabe: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Please what powder can I go for amongst Mac,zaron or black-up..I want a very good powder and I also want the one that I can use without foundation and it'll still be good..and it can even be looking like I applied foundation, meanwhile I didn't....

Urgent Responds Pleaseeeeee wink
Re: Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? by debris: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
chillingbabe:
Please what powder can I go for amongst Mac,zaron or black-up..I want a very good powder and I also want the one that I can use without foundation and it'll still be good..and it can even be looking like I applied foundation, meanwhile I didn't....

i hear of mac and people that uses it i know look quite ok i stil feel ur face texture determine the products to use sm1 using #500 powder can look much ok than sm1 using 5k powder inother wise check on original sleek that's also a good product nd cheaper.
Re: Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? by crowntoro(f): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Go for Mac
Re: Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? by stylesco: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Mac
Re: Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? by talk2omon(f): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2015
Mac
Re: Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? by chillingbabe: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Tnxx tnxxx
Re: Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? by dearestaramide: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
chillingbabe:
Tnxx tnxxx

people are all shouting mac coz thats what most females us and others decide to follow the trend so as to belong.Did they also tell you mac is oilY?

See, try Black up.its sooo good infact i only use their liquid foundation with out powder most times.products are fantastic and oil free.
Re: Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
chillingbabe:

If you want a bright , simple, natural and everyday makeup- try using BB cream?

You can also make it yourself with a little moisturiser and foundation/concealer.

I just started using it and it is great. It is not overwhelming like a foundation/concealer

Re: Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? by chillingbabe: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
dearestaramide:

people are all shouting mac coz thats what most females us and others decide to follow the trend so as to belong.Did they also tell you mac is oilY?

See, try Black up.its sooo good infact i only use their liquid foundation with out powder most times.products are fantastic and oil free.
tnxxx

(1) (Reply)

Shea Butter, Coconut Oil Palava / Most Terrible Thing That Ever Happened To You During A Beauty Session.. / Pretty Wears To Sign Out The Year In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.