Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw (3399 Views)

How To Create Simple Typography Designs Using Coreldraw / How To Create Nairaland 3d Box Using Coreldraw X3 / Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw by NSME: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
Visit my blog http://mydesignsfouryou..com as I share my various tips and tricks using CorelDraw.

1 Like

Re: Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw by dtermined(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
bros i dey wait o
Re: Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw by NSME: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
So sorry, just seeing this, I'd contact you shortly. Also I'd be sharing my experience on my blog. www.mydesignsfouryou..com
Re: Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw by ediko5(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello bro,

I am a novice in corel draw. I want to edit a corel draw file to copy out the images in the file and save the image in image format like .jpg or png

I will be very grateful for your assistance.
Re: Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw by NSME: 12:37am On Jul 22, 2014
Hello,

See steps to convert file in CorelDraw to Jpeg or png format.

1. Separate the images in the document - ungroup the images if they are grouped.

2. Select the image you want to export as jpeg/png. Click on export, when the dialogue box comes up change the file type to jpeg / png then select the file designation - that's where you want the image saved.

3. Another dialogue box comes up, select the necessary preset (resolution, etc) then click OK

I hope this is clear, if not let me know so I'd send steps with images
Re: Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw by ediko5(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2014
NSME: Hello,

See steps to convert file in CorelDraw to Jpeg or png format.

1. Separate the images in the document - ungroup the images if they are grouped.

2. Select the image you want to export as jpeg/png. Click on export, when the dialogue box comes up change the file type to jpeg / png then select the file designation - that's where you want the image saved.

3. Another dialogue box comes up, select the necessary preset (resolution, etc) then click OK

I hope this is clear, if not let me know so I'd send steps with images

Thank you very much.
I have exported the images using the steps above. but the image is not showing (it only shows a white background)
Please steps should i use in the setting to make the image appear as i set it. cos i set the size in pixel
Thank you very much.
Re: Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw by NSME: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Make sure the image you are exporting is on the page, that's within the page work space area of CorelDraw. Then follow the steps again. Let me know if this works.
Re: Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw by heybeedavies: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
I use corel x14 installed but when ever I try to save or export it doesn't, what do I do?
Re: Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw by NSME: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Are you sure you are using a full corel x4 version? If you are using a trial/evaluation version some of the commands will not work because they are inactive, try using a full version.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The New King Of Photoshop? (photos) / If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request / A Heaven For Only Great And Creative Photography By Gaff Multimedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.