Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Can't Write Quality Blog Posts? Hire Me To Be Your Ghost Writer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can't Write Quality Blog Posts? Hire Me To Be Your Ghost Writer (674 Views)

On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts / A Comprehensive Guide To Optimize Your Ghost Website For Speed / How To write quality blog post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can't Write Quality Blog Posts? Hire Me To Be Your Ghost Writer by webcraftz(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Hello friends,

If you need quality blog posts get in touch with me. I'll write about anything you want. I can provide you with quality articles up to 500-words on any topic of your choice.
I currently freelance for a variety of publications and blogs and want to provide you with a 500-word blog post on anything you'd like. Topics of interest include: fashion, beauty, automotive, food, culture, diets, travel, parenting, social media, business and sex/relationships, etc.. But really, I'll write about anything!

Quality content is often hard to come by. It is not difficult for some people but surely it can be time consuming. I believe all content should be interesting, engaging and valuable to your readers. If you can't create one feel free to contact me. Service charge is 100% affordable.

So here's my contact; 07065427904. Email- bizbliss95@gmail.com, intbusiness4@gmail.com

Best regards,
Joseph Ogechukwu
Re: Can't Write Quality Blog Posts? Hire Me To Be Your Ghost Writer by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
webcraftz:
Hello friends,
If you need quality blog posts get in touch with me. I'll write about anything you want. I can provide you with quality articles up to 500-words on any topic of your choice.
I currently freelance for a variety of publications and blogs and want to provide you with a 500-word blog post on anything you'd like. Topics of interest include: fashion, beauty, automotive, food, culture, diets, travel, parenting, social media, business and sex/relationships, etc.. But really, I'll write about anything!
Quality content is often hard to come by. It is not difficult for some people but surely it can be time consuming. I believe all content should be interesting, engaging and valuable to your readers. If you can't create one feel free to contact me. Service charge is 100% affordable.
So here's my contact; 07065427904. Email- bizbliss95@gmail.com, intbusiness4@gmail.com
Best regards,
Joseph Ogechukwu
webcraftz:
Hello friends,
Best regards,
Joseph Ogechukwu

interested
Re: Can't Write Quality Blog Posts? Hire Me To Be Your Ghost Writer by webcraftz(m): 3:48am On Feb 07, 2015
stardragon:

interested

You can drop your email, or better still email me; bizbliss95@gmail.com. Let me know what topic(s) you want me to write on.

(1) (Reply)

Owning Facebook? / I Want To Start A New Price Comparison Website, Need Info On... / Get Awesome Discount For Any Web Patronage At Yemlat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.