Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Owning Facebook? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Owning Facebook? (645 Views)

Owning Your Own Messaging Platform Like Whatsapp / Do You Dream Of Owning A Website For Your Business/Organisation? / 6 Ways To Make Money Without Owning A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owning Facebook? by Aybamdbay(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Good day guys.
I promoted my pages on Facebook www.facebook.com/timeorganisation
and MEZONE PHOTOPLAY the other day. Offcourse I was brought to the payment page and I decided to pay with my Paypal which I had #200 in. But to my suprise, Facebook didn't charge me and I set my budget to $5 a day. Right now, I am owning #10,000 for the two pages. So, I wanted to know_hope my money wouldn't be deducted if I go save.
Re: Owning Facebook? by hahn(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
They normally don't charge till the beginning of a new month. Just leave the cash in your account and your account will be billed in due time.

If you don't have cash at that time, your ads will be stopped and you'll have to make payment again but then they'll bill you instantly.

I have had a similar experience
Re: Owning Facebook? by kombo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
hahn:
They normally don't charge till the beginning of a new month. Just leave the cash in your account and your account will be billed in due time.
If you don't have cash at that time, your ads will be stopped and you'll have to make payment again but then they'll bill you instantly.
I have had a similar experience

Your money will be deducted as soon as there is enough money in the account.
Re: Owning Facebook? by hahn(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
kombo:

Your money will be deducted as soon as there is enough money in the account.

I'm speaking from experience
Re: Owning Facebook? by Aybamdbay(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
My ads have been stopped. so if I save nw my money will BE deducted?
Re: Owning Facebook? by kombo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
hahn:

I'm speaking from experience

I know what you are saying and we are saying the same thing
Re: Owning Facebook? by Aybamdbay(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
GBESE RE OO!!
Re: Owning Facebook? by FincoApps(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
My biggest wonder is how you promoted the page that long and still have just 356 likes ?

1 Like

Re: Owning Facebook? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aybamdbay:
GBESE RE OO!!
my bad, funny.
Re: Owning Facebook? by Aybamdbay(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2015
I PURPOSELY STOP THAT. THE ONE I DIDN'T STOP HAS 956 LIKES WHICH IS MEZONE PHOTOPLAY

(1) (Reply)

Moderator Needed For My Website Urgently / Looking For Cheap Webhosting Plan? Here / Join Our Fiverr Blogging Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.