Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Video Editing Software - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Editing Software (2635 Views)

Best Video Editing Software? / Which Editing Software Is Used For Music Video Editing? / Video Editing Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Editing Software by Truetalk(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2006
Hello,

Anybody knows a good software I can use for video editing? Video presentations? I really need help in that area. Or anybody know anything about Maximedia?

I need the one for the video editing mostly. I shall be greatfull if any body can help me for that. I am currently <<playing>> with windows movie maker but it's not giving me all the effect I wanted. I hope to hear from you guys very soon.

Love,
Re: Video Editing Software by teekaypapa(m): 5:27am On Aug 29, 2006
i think pinnacle is better and also ulead studio.You can mail me on teekaypapa@yahoo.com so as to talk more on it.
Re: Video Editing Software by luckytv: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2006
CiberLink PowerDirector is on the one level with pinnacle ,have some pluses and some minus but is a worked faster them pinnacle wich is a very importand for video creators.
Is not easy to find a crack but is posible download and instal the software and if you have a problem write what hapen.
Re: Video Editing Software by clocky(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2006
is it possible to get a crack of either of these softwares i need one myself
Re: Video Editing Software by Chxta(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2006
Try Blender. It's good, and what's more, it's free cheesy
Re: Video Editing Software by luckytv: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2006
Try Blender. It's good, and what's more, it's free

I'm not think like that. Everything what is free or cheap if you compare with that for what you pay is too time bad.
Because of that the big software houses is a bid, they sale there product and the pioples which looking for the best bay.

Any how have another tipe of piople which one want to touch that sweets fruit but have not a money or just don't want to pay and they looking for cracks,serials.
But if some body need a something hi have to explain what looking for.
Like (full name, version, built) and is bether to show Email adres to be posible send to him.
Re: Video Editing Software by alexitotee(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2007
Please, I need vedio editing packages and their tutorials. Be they, Adobe Premier, Ulead, Pinacle or something. I will apprecuate your help here,
thanks.
Re: Video Editing Software by Raymand(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2007
. . . . . anyways try windows movie maker, i use it in all my works.
Re: Video Editing Software by Rouble(m): 2:58am On Feb 02, 2007
why not try downloading ulead videostudio 10.0 from the net and use it for the trial period and seee what u can acheive, windows movie maker is not really that flexible, i use ulead videostudio and it is really game though i am yet to try pinnacle and adobe video editing softwares.
Re: Video Editing Software by BBenson: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2007
Depending on how you want your final work to look like. Pinnacle Studio Plus 10 is very good. One of the easiest video editing program to use.

Good luck
Re: Video Editing Software by nawa1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2007
lucky_tv:

Try Blender. It's good, and what's more, it's free

I'm not think like that. Everything what is free or cheap if you compare with that for what you pay is too time bad.
Because of that the big software houses is a bid, they sale there product and the pioples which looking for the best bay.

Any how have another tipe of piople which one want to touch that sweets fruit but have not a money or just don't want to pay and they looking for cracks,serials.
But if some body need a something hi have to explain what looking for.
Like (full name, version, built) and is bether to show Email adres to be posible send to him.

Chxta:

Try Blender. It's good, and what's more, it's free cheesy

Blender? what Blender
Re: Video Editing Software by Truetalk(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2007
I was about asking what CiberLink PowerDirector is and also Blender more light on that

please
Re: Video Editing Software by obedz(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2007
try blaze media pro, its the best
Re: Video Editing Software by Cactus(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2007
Wax = free

you can get all your green screen effect changing elements done
Re: Video Editing Software by Truetalk(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2007
Cactus:

Wax = free

you can get all your green screen effect changing elements done

What's Wax=free

Anyone ones bout MAGIC BULLET V2.0
Re: Video Editing Software by Brymore(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2007
I think editing video is not necessarily about the kind of software you use, but more a function of your mind and level of creativity.

I use Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After effect for windows and Final cut Pro on Mac.

They are very good softwares and you can easily get them in Nigeria (About 200 Naira in Wuse market).
I also feel Ulead is much like windows movie maker, but then as I said, much depends on you.

CyberLink PowerDirector is a sofware that comes with new LG DVD writers. I've never tried it before so I can't say much about it.

#Candid Submission#
Re: Video Editing Software by Akolawole(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2007
Anyone try Vegas?
Re: Video Editing Software by Cactus(m): 3:35am On Sep 13, 2007
i use vegas with wax plugins awesome combo

you can also use wax as a standalone

Wax is a video editing package and it is free to use
Re: Video Editing Software by koladz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2007
Its drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to capture video footage, and assemble a movie in mere minutes. Add professional scene transitions, some background music, and a couple of title effects, and you're ready to show the world your finished masterpiece.

Edit and combine popular file formats including AVI, WMV, MP3, MPEG, MOV, JPEG and many more, all on the same timeline. This really comes in handy, and saves a lot of time, when you want to create something truly unique from multiple media sources.  Video Edit Magic can edit AVI, MPEG (1 and 2) and WMV files directly—there's no need to convert them to another format first.

Video Edit Magic makes movies in the MPEG formats that are used when creating DVDs, VCDs, and SVCDs. You can also output to QuickTime, AVI, and WMV formats. Movies can be made to NTSC or PAL standards.

Video Edit Magic makes it easy to join, split, crop, trim, modify color, and merge your video files. It includes more than 150 professional quality transitions and visual effects.  Some popular ones are Rotate, Green Screen, Picture-In-Picture, Pixelate, and Wipes. A unique benefit of Video Edit Magic is the volume track which is displayed as a volume graph allowing you to change the volume of audio clips at any point from 0% to 400%. You can create fade-ins, fade-outs, Doppler effects, and almost any volume effect.

Video Edit Magic is the ideal way for hobbyists and professionals to turn ordinary videos into works of art.
Welcome to Video Edit Magic
DeskShare is proud to bring to you Video Edit Magic, a complete video-editing tool.  Even people with little or no experience in video editing will be able to easily use its highly advanced video-editing features.  It works with all popular video and audio file formats and runs just as easily on a big, powerful machine, as it does on a laptop.  It is one of the most comprehensive tools available to create video for the Web.

This help document presents a complete reference for editing with Video Edit Magic.  It starts by explaining video editing in general and then takes you through all steps necessary to make polished compositions with Video Edit Magic.  The What's New? section contains a comprehensive list of enhancements and feature additions implemented in the current version of Video Edit Magic.

send message  (   s_saheed07@yahoo.co.uk  )
Re: Video Editing Software by Mario(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2007
Professionally, video editing is what I do for a living. My advice for you is
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO. Better still, try EDIUS PRO. They are both professional editing softwares.
I use FINAL CUT PRO right now but it only works with MAC.
Any questions, I am on mario.sstv@yahoo.co.uk CHEERS
Re: Video Editing Software by Henry234(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2007
pleae friends i just need a link to donwload a full version video EDITING SOFTWARE, i have been searching for this for long and have not found one please i need help here.
what i mean by video editing is a sofware that will help me cut videos into clip that i want please,even if its a trial version i can crack it please provided its a good video editing softare please.
thanks , this is my email natural4real2@yahoo.com
Re: Video Editing Software by uche4nna(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2007
we have vedio editing cards,call me for more info 07030696409
Re: Video Editing Software by honsule(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2007
@henry.my problem with u is dat u dont like reading/searching for similar thread b4 u post.i can assure u,what u are lookin for is in d house.JUST SEARCH OK
Re: Video Editing Software by kulex2k1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2007
Try nero 7
Re: Video Editing Software by Seun(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2007
Moved to graphics section. I strongly recommend Windows Movie Maker 2. It's free, too.
Re: Video Editing Software by uche4nna(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2007
the video editing card is #10.000
you can use it to edit video into vcd and dvd,i believe thats what you are looking for,forget people that are talking of nero or whatsoever
Re: Video Editing Software by Seun(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2007
I've bought lots of firewire cards and they never work. But I can capture videos through USB easily.
Re: Video Editing Software by froggie(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2007
Try to get Adobe Premier Pro or Avid express Pro if u can, but they're expensive though , it depends on u,
Re: Video Editing Software by uche4nna(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2007
like i said b4,there is no need talking of nero or adaobi or whatsoever,if you need an editing card for video,you buy it,intall in your pc,then do whatsoever u need to do with it,convert VHS to VCD,DVD
Re: Video Editing Software by tomX1(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2007
Seun:

I've bought lots of firewire cards and they never work. But I can capture videos through USB easily.

Well You can easily get good ones in computer village from some outlets like Machil, Benchmark (Anifowoshe street). One problem with firewire cards is that they don't last too long. after a few months they tend to go bad (especialy with heavy ussage). But since they are so cheap, they make good disposable options. USB 2.0 is actualy as fast as firewire (a tad faster even) so its just as good.

Henry234:

pleae friends i just need a link to donwload a full version video EDITING SOFTWARE, i have been searching for this for long and have not found one please i need help here.

You will need a video card of some sort to capture your videos and all cards I know of are bundled with good editing softwares like Ulead Media Studio, Adobe Premier, etc. If you are not into proffesional editing then even your Windows Movie maker which is a part of your Windows package will do just fine. And surely you must have heard of [size=14pt]OTIGBA[/size]. #150 is not too much to invest to purchase one from the myraids of "affirmative softwares vendors" over there grin grin grin
Good luck.
Re: Video Editing Software by UNLEASHED(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ Seun
How does it work through USB? please tell me
Re: Video Editing Software by Seun(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2008
UNLEASHED:

@ Seun
How does it work through USB? please tell me
It depends on your camcorder. Mine comes with a USB cable and supports USB 2.0 video transfer.

(1) (Reply)

Flyer Design / Nigeria Architecture Student (whatsapp Group) / WHICH Of These Pictures Is The Best? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.