Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pls I Need Your Candid Suggestion And Advice On Phone To Buy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need Your Candid Suggestion And Advice On Phone To Buy. (559 Views)

Two Flies Captured Having Sex On Phone(photo) / Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes / Nigeria Signs Currency Pact With China And It's Effect On Phone Imports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Candid Suggestion And Advice On Phone To Buy. by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2015
Pls friends i want to buy a new smartphone that is below 45k.
Android is not among my option due to heavy data consumption and poor battery back up. I want to go for lumia 730 due to the fact that it has good camera both front and back with good battery. New os window phone 8.1 plus cortana and window 10 coming soon. So apart frm lumia 730 which other non-android phone should i buy. Also any lumia 730 user should tell me the good and bad of lumia 730 base on user expirience. Thanks .
Re: Pls I Need Your Candid Suggestion And Advice On Phone To Buy. by Saucekide25(m): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
post the specs u really need the phone to come with,we might give u small discount when u order via JUMIA....whatsapp or call me via this number 08122204769

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Bis *status? / Where can i get Samsung Galaxy Ace 4? / Any Idea On The Price For S4 Mini? New & Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.