Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Legal Luminaries, PLS Help Out. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Legal Luminaries, PLS Help Out. (425 Views)

Interesting! Legal Diary: Legal Stories And Legal Opinions / General Tips On How To Attain Excellence In The Legal Profession / Is It Legal For Your Employer To Hack Your Email And Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal Luminaries, PLS Help Out. by ximarro(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
The most flaunted and abused prerogative order in Nigeria is that of the habeas corpus. Do you agree with this statement/
Please, this assignment was given to me and i have all the materials on habeas corpus, both the ones i got from my textbook and the internet but what my lecturer wants are practical real life examples of habeas corpus in Nigeria. He doesnt want us to tell him what habeas corpus means but he wants us to give him REAL LIFE SITUATIONS on its applicability in Nigeria and other common law countries; in other words, he wants stories.

Please, i would be very glad if any one can help me out because this is of great importance to me.
God Bless all the lawyers and law students in the house.

(1) (Reply)

call me.... / Easter PMP Training Bumper Promo Extended(save 40k) / Free Information Technology Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.