Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Tribute To A Hero And Galant Nigerian Soldier - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To A Hero And Galant Nigerian Soldier (480 Views)

Tribute To Etruth! / Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero / I present to you MY HERO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To A Hero And Galant Nigerian Soldier by megacool360(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chai! Na wa oo. What a young and handsome guy. May God accept the brave soul of Captain Oni. He fought for us all! He was killed by Boko Haram on Sunday in Maiduguri while standing firm to protect the city. He fought galantly for the peace, security and tranquility of this nation.

Chai! Anyways, he died a heroic death. God surely won't allow this course he laboured and lost his life for to go unfulfilled. RIP a true and galant Nigerian soldier.
Re: Tribute To A Hero And Galant Nigerian Soldier by bewla(m): 1:19am On Feb 07, 2015
u just march on rio

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Forum's Rules One Short? / What's Ur Say On This? / The Need To Create A New Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.