Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce (3094 Views)

Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by alonso: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2008
which is d best track on the album.personally i love sweet dream.i looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee it.i am obsessed with it
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by aieromon(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2009
i'll go with halo grin
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by chrissiebe(f): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2009
i love all the songs all the album!
EGO
HALO
BROKENHEARTED GIRL
SCARED OF LONELY
HALO
SINGLE LADIES
DIVA
the song that i just cant relate to even tho its gud and peeps in long distance relationship is SATELLITES!
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by Raymond88(m): 12:03am On Jan 02, 2009
My girlfriend LOVES halo.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by TOYOSI20(f): 12:12am On Jan 02, 2009
I would have to say HALO did it for moi, amazing song all around, . . . . . kiss

Heard the song was originally written for Leona Lewis, but oh well Sasha Killed it, . . . .  cool

"U know u are ma saving grace" . . . .strong and powerful words too. . . . .  kiss
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by aieromon(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2009
HALO should be made the next single.i bet it would topple what "if i were a boy" has acheived
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by iice(f): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2009
Haven't listened to the Album. It's not on my list right now undecided
I'll try to listen to the Halo coz i don't like the other songs i've heard so far.
Only new song of hers i like is a soundtrack to Cadillac Records.

TOYOSI20:

Heard the song was originally written for Leona Lewis, but oh well Sasha Killed it, . . . .  cool

Want to bet she will try to get the 'credit' for that song? undecided
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by iice(f): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2009
I listened to halo. Don't like it.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by Dclique(m): 3:31am On Jan 07, 2009
if i were a boy
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by sas11: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2009
halo, very nice, wink
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by debbynicky(f): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2009
I like Halo and Save the Hero. If u guys want to listen to the song 'Save the Hero- its a bonus track. its on Youtube.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by tRoOE(f): 1:58am On Jan 22, 2009
Ego
Halo kiss kiss
Broken Hearted
That's Why You're Beautiful
Scared of Lonely
Diva- I like the beat but not the song

Sorry to say, i can't waste my money buying her album undecided
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by alonso: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2009
satellites is my nbs on the album.i like the songs in this order
sattelites
sweet dreams
broken hearted girl
disappear
single ladies(put a ring on it)
halo
diva
smash into you
video phone
scared of lonely
hello
if i were a boy
ave maria
radio
ego
thats why you are beautiful
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by chiogo(f): 1:48am On Mar 27, 2009
Halo
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 27, 2009
Halo wink
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by DaPhoenix(f): 3:13am On Mar 27, 2009
Hello, Halo, Smash Into You and Brokenhearted Girl.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by chioya(f): 3:28am On Mar 27, 2009
haloooooooooooo
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by spikedcylinder: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2009
Nawa o. People actually bought this album.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by uzwu: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2009
I tire o. The only one i like is if i were a boy
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Nawa o. People actually bought this album.

when internet dey? grin
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by spikedcylinder: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2009
I can't even download the songs sef. Waste of disk space.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Na, try www.limewire.com

Downlaod limewire, then you can download her songs.

Buy disc for wetin? May I remind you that we're in a recession? Ain't no one get that kinda money to waste angry tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by spikedcylinder: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2009
I know how to download music but her songs are so wack, I can't even be bothered to download.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by Winnergal(f): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
I'm loving HALO . . .
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by alalipopp(f): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2009
I love Halo, but i gotta give it to EGO, if u knw the meaning of EGO then u will love that song,
she goes "His got a big EGO, oh yeah such a huge EGO, i talk like this cuz i can back it up, and i walk like this cuz i can back it up, lol.
I didnt knw Jayz had a big Ego, datz why she married his carmel face, homeboy is definately packing down there, lol
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by iice(f): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

grin cheesy grin
I just wait for the video or listen to them online. . .
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by kadman(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2009
Beyonce is WACK,and her new album is one of the worst things to come out of the music industry ever. I was forced to listen to it when I was in my friend's car,I begged and pleaded for it to stop to no avail,all I was hearing was screaching,screams,and her trying to be the next Whitney in some songs. I got down from my friend's car when we got to the Island,and entered Okada back home. . That's how much I hate Beyonce.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by player007(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2009
for me its 'if i were a boy'
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by semid4lyfe(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2009
Beyonce is wacker than wack.She sounds like the tyres of a car screeching on a bad road.
I never bothered with her current album until I heard the version of if I were a boy ft R.kelly on a friends phone n I collected it sharply via bluetooth.R kelly was simply da shiznit on the track n he taught beyonce some musical lessons.The other tracks r wack IMO.
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by iice(f): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2009
Rofl
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by maedan(f): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2009
My ultra 5 faves 4rm Bee's dee-li-cious new album:
1. Smash Into You
2. Disappear
3. Diva
4. Single Ladies (hot!)
5. If I Were A Boy (like d remix with R.Kelly too.)

Bee ROCKS!
Re: Which Is The Best Song On I Am: Sasha Fierce by buttercop(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2009
kadman:

Beyonce is WACK,and her new album is one of the worst things to come out of the music industry ever. I was forced to listen to it when I was in my friend's car,I begged and pleaded for it to stop to no avail,all I was hearing was screaching,screams,and her trying to be the next Whitney in some songs. I got down from my friend's car when we got to the Island,and entered Okada back home. . That's how much I hate Beyonce.
angry what sort of stupid lie is that. u think say na literature? abeg go and stay somewhere, na trek u for trek reach house. angry

@ post
i like
if i were a boy, has anybody heard the remix with i think lee carr, the one he was singing if i were a girl, i'll listen to him and stuff like that. i've only been hearing about the one with R. kelly.
halo
scared of lonely
single ladies. the remix was unnecessary really. i'm a huge Bee fan but i like to keep it straight. too much repitition. to infinity, and beyond. i like the fastness of the beat though
video phone
diva
Ego
smash into u
disappear
ave maria was not really banging for me kinda a lil dry
then let me add that i kinda enjoyed Ring the alarm rmx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Alaafin Of Oyo Shopping With His Four Wives In London / Top 20 Nigeria’s Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth – See Them / Bobrisky Opts In For Butt Implants, Says He’s Scared (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.