Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (40778 Views)

Kaffy Looking Fierce In New Photos / Kate Henshaw Looking Fierce For Stage Performance (photos) / Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by silverdam(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Denrele has been rocking his blonde locks since the AMVCAS and he sure slays the look in this new photo shoot by TCD photography..
Checkout more pics of him on the Owen gee show .Ladies, don't forget he's still single and searching!

www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/03/denrele-his-blonde-hair-stun-in-new.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Ladybianca(f): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ooh chim, ahu shi elem

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ladybianca:
Ooh chim, ahu shi elem
sorry are u speaking swahili language? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by kestolove95(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gay alert!!!

15 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by kestolove95(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Beautiful man grin

6 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Skillfullulu(m): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2015
This guy is finished As a man
He should b addressed as Mrs Denrele.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2015
I wouldn't lie, those are beautiful pictures but he's still a fággot oshi!!! angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Ishilove: 3:59am On Mar 19, 2015
silverdam:
Ladies, don't forget he's still single and searching!
Hian. So? embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jessiecah(f): 4:00am On Mar 19, 2015
I don't know why ladies think that scrapping all the hair from their head is sexy...look at that one's head there na looking like there's something else wrong with her undecided...as for derenle, we all know ......

16 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by seedord247(m): 4:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Hian. So? embarassed

Means you not too late to apply....

3 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by cococandy(f): 4:03am On Mar 19, 2015
I just like this denrele for some reason.

I'd like to meet him. smiley

the girl with the skin crop hair kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 19, 2015
This girl is wwf (world wide fooool)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by bro4u: 4:04am On Mar 19, 2015
MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMINGangry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by kliq(m): 4:04am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:
I don't know why ladies think that scrapping all the hair from their head is sexy...look at that one there na looking like there's something else wrong with her undecided...as for derenle, we all know ......

The lady is beautiful smiley

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Iamfrank(m): 4:04am On Mar 19, 2015
Beautiful man wit strong y.a.n.s.h

3 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Hian. So? embarassed
maybe if there is any of u looking for good husbsnd material

2 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by lonelydora: 4:05am On Mar 19, 2015
This guy again? I wonder if his mother will not be regretting why she did not abort him.

3 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by MadCow1: 4:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Omo....

This guy get balls wey big pass Health 5 bladder.

grin

Keep doing your thing homeboy..

Na crase you dey crase, Atleast you no dey thief.

21 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by LMAyedun(m): 4:06am On Mar 19, 2015
All I see is some weed-smoking, gay guys....

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 19, 2015
I like his style.
Not a care in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by champion69(m): 4:06am On Mar 19, 2015
She-male

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by mtchris(m): 4:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Gay
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by alexy147(m): 4:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Extremely irrelevant...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Gbolask24(m): 4:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Gay!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by lonelydora: 4:08am On Mar 19, 2015
kliq:

The lady is beautiful smiley

Her location not included.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by seunfly: 4:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Nawa oooooo!!!! See what money making things wan turn Derele to.

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jayebros01(m): 4:10am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by gurusmac4: 4:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol, I used to hate this guy but got tired @a point.
I only SMH and wish him quick recovery.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by curiouses: 4:13am On Mar 19, 2015
What's sexy in this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Teni's Makeup Session With Her Mother (photos) / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father / D'banj Posed With Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor's Mercedes Benz G63 AMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.