Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

50 Things I Want My Kids To Know - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50 Things I Want My Kids To Know (548 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Things I Want My Kids To Know by workgist: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
There is nothing better in this life than having kids and being a parent. There is also nothing more challenging then raising kids but also nothing more rewarding. If there are things that I want my children to know when they get older, I would want it to be these 50 things:
1. Know how to cook and clean. It pays to be self sufficient.
2. Know how to manage your money. You will thank yourself later for this.
3. Be prepared to work hard to get what you want. Nobody owes you anything.
4. Follow your dreams, no matter what anybody else has to say. Its your life, not theirs.
5. Your family is the most valuable thing you will ever have. Do not sacrifice them for anything.....http://www.workgist.com/50-things-i-want-my-kids-to-know/
Re: 50 Things I Want My Kids To Know by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Till when I have kids, the I will come & c what's in d package..
Re: 50 Things I Want My Kids To Know by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
45?
Re: 50 Things I Want My Kids To Know by DesChyko: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Thunder fire that link.

1 Like

Re: 50 Things I Want My Kids To Know by workgist: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
@Deschyko.....The blog www.workgist.com is not meant for everyone. it is a professional blog that talks about professionalism, lifestyle and articles/news of public interest. if you find the post irrelevant please move forward and don't make any unwarranted comment. Thanks
Re: 50 Things I Want My Kids To Know by DesChyko: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
workgist:
@Deschyko.....The blog www.workgist.com is not meant for everyone. it is a professional blog that talks about professionalism, lifestyle and articles/news of public interest. if you find the post irrelevant please move forward and don't make any unwarranted comment. Thanks

Oga go sleep. As you don post your thread, go your site go wait for who go come.
If the thunder affect you as e take affect your link, sorry o. Before you take style dey advertise your blog on top my matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Family Needs Ur Advice / Being Anonymous Has Never Been Better / Ageless Lessons-a Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.