Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Which Of D 3 Armed Forces Commands Respect? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of D 3 Armed Forces Commands Respect? (400 Views)

Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Yoruba Culture And Respect / 2015 Armed Forces Remembrance Day:my Tribute To The Fallen Heroes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of D 3 Armed Forces Commands Respect? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
The three armed forces of Nigeria whch are the Army, Navy and Airforce since their inception in Nigeria have contributed immensely to the security of lives and property in some ways but there are loopholes and challenges they all are facing. Looking at each of these three holistically, let us air our views on which of them commands respect in the following areas
1: Orderliness
2: Worth(who geh moni pass, who dey pay well)
3: Swag
4: fast promotion
5: Most respected
6: Combat ability

And also, if given the opportunity to join any of the three, tell us which would come to ur mind first! Thanks.

P.S: Police no follow oooooooooooooooooooooo. I go break person head if I see anytn like police here for my thread lol.
Re: Which Of D 3 Armed Forces Commands Respect? by jnrbayano(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
I love the men in the Royal Air Force the most. Their dressing makes me drool though I wouldn't wanna join but I admire them.

That rank "Marshal" sounds nice to my ears.

Marshal of the Royal Air Force
Air Chief Marshal
Air Marshal
Air Vice Marshal.........

(1) (Reply)

I Heard Nigeria Is Planning To Make Electric Cars Without Electricity. / Facts & Track Records Of GMB That Makes Him The Best Candidate For Presidency / Need Help Getting A Download? Lemme Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.