Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria (34262 Views)

Consoles And Game Accessories For Sale At Affordable Prices / SOLD! PS3 Slim With 6 Games And 3 Controllers. (5 games still available though) / Ps4 With 2 Pads, 2 Games And 1 Hdmi Tv For Sale Just 120k for all the items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
prettytasha:
I need a preowned of 200£ ...and I hope its in a good working condition ? How about ps3 superslim
email me
fetchukshopping@gmail.com
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
FetchUK:

Got the Xbox one version. All in Nigeria since...Any PS4 version round your area?
I don't have a Smyths in my area. The "closest" is in Reading.

EDIT: Unless...if I C&C it, then go there after work (they close at 8pm & I work in Reading)...
EDIT 2: Nope, OOS.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by prettytasha(f): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2016
FetchUK:

email me
fetchukshopping@gmail.com
I have issues with my mail for now ...need to know the price for superslim ps3
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettytasha:
Hi Tasha,
Prices for super slim varies and hard to almost get by cheap. Prices starts at £65 for a 12 gb version and up to over a £100 for 500gb versions.
My rate is still hovering around #370 +

Best thing is to monitor ebay UK and if you can see one, press buy and purchase, can then forward sellers email to us to purchase on your behalf.

cao:

Forgot to say Thanks for the offer, Miss smiley
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
If you want in Lagos right now, can sort out PS3 slim.
120 gb - 30 grand
160 gb - 33 grand

1 controller and accessories
prettytasha:
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 2:03am On Jan 21, 2016
FetchUK:

Forgot to say Thanks for the offer, Miss smiley
No worries, abeg just be on the lookout for good prices for Witcher 3 & Assassin's Creed Syndicate on PS4.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by wolewolsz(m): 5:45am On Jan 24, 2016
GtA V ps4.
Price please
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
cao:

No worries, abeg just be on the lookout for good prices for Witcher 3 & Assassin's Creed Syndicate on PS4.
I'm still on the lookout, if you ain't seen.
Witcher especially, you know how in demand it is even for used.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
wolewolsz:
GtA V ps4.
Price please
None at the moment. Only got Xbox one in Lagos. #12000
Can link you up to someone in Lagos or can go for a preorderd copy.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
FetchUK:

I'm still on the lookout, if you ain't seen.
Witcher especially, you know how in demand it is even for used.
As in, GAME are selling preowned copies for £27.99 in store (£24.99 online), bearing in mind it was not long ago they were selling it brand new for £24.99. Yankee was not any better, they're still selling it full price, the cheapest I saw was $39.99 preowned on X1 in Target ($49.99 was the 'sale' price).
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 1:34am On Jan 25, 2016
cao:

As in, GAME are selling preowned copies for £27.99 in store (£24.99 online), bearing in mind it was not long ago they were selling it brand new for £24.99. Yankee was not any better, they're still selling it full price, the cheapest I saw was $39.99 preowned on X1 in Target ($49.99 was the 'sale' price).
It's quite serious.
But we'll see...
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by octus2008(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
can u give PS 4 Price currently plus shipping rate 500 G or 1TB
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hi Octus2008
Ps4 consoles starts at £200 excluding other charges and shipping is £20 flat.
octus2008:
can u give PS 4 Price currently plus shipping rate 500 G or 1TB
Brand new 1tb at about £250 or where available.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by octus2008(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2016
FetchUK:
Hi Octus2008
Ps4 consoles starts at £200 excluding other charges and shipping is £20 flat.

Brand new 1tb at about £250 or where available.

Thanks man,
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 4:41am On Feb 07, 2016
Good morning.
Still here, somewhat busy behind the scenes.
Our shipping still remains no more than a week. Consistently delivering good service and fast shipping.
Easy as ordering this week and get it the next.

octus2008:

Thanks man,
No problem bro.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hundreds of titles Available in Lagos

Xbox 360
Fifa 16,15,14,13...
Call of Duty games; Ghost, MW 2,MW 3, Waw, Black Ops, etc
Adventure games; Bioshock infinite, Bioshock 2, Transformers, Spiderman, AC Black Flag and so on.
Racing: NFS titles, Midnight club LA, Forza Horizon (Boss Game cool)
So many other titles available, Xbox one games. GTA V, AW, Trials Fusion, Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3etc
Fifa 16, Pro evolution 16, TOMB RAIDER...

PS3 and PS4 titles also available.
Fifa 16, GTA, Dishonored.

Way too many unmentioned titles...
Email me or bbm me for details.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by abiolag(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Fifa16 on ps4 is how much nw?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2016
abiolag:
Fifa16 on ps4 is how much nw?
Brand new is over #13000
Used pre-order might cost less depending on date (exchange rate) ordered

But yeah, games prices are on the up and increasing sadly especially for consoles.
I do still have some starting from #3000 and cheapest are #5800 for Xbox one games
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gears of War 1, 2, 3 and Judgement available.
Forza Horizon, Forza Motorsport 4,
WWE 2K15, Kinect games etc available.

Other titles like Skylanders swap force starter pack ps3 available. Skylanders figures etc.

I have few games available... Broken 360 cases or damaged cases. DMC 5, Kinect adventures, COD. Prices starts from 2000 naira each.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Still here.
Still shipping...
Exchange rate ain't gonna stop us.. smiley

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2016
FetchUK:
Still here.
Still shipping...

Need an xbox 1 or mayb a 360
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by trux(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
FetchUK:
Still here.
Still shipping...
how much do u sale cd now because of this exchange rate ?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
prof1990:

Need an xbox 1 or mayb a 360
Hi, if could Email me to discuss options.

trux:

how much do u sale cd now because of this exchange rate ?
Hello Mr T, rate has escalated since our last transaction.
It depends on what discs you're after, newly released titles are well into tens of thousands now.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by trux(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
FetchUK:

Hi, if could Email me to discuss options.

Hello Mr T, rate has escalated since our last transaction.
It depends on what discs you're after, newly released titles are well into tens of thousands now.
new release and pre-order if possible
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2016
trux:

new release and pre-order if possible
Alright, we'll see what can be sorted. Once something is up, I'll send you a message via Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by trux(m): 4:53am On Feb 24, 2016
FetchUK:

Alright, we'll see what can be sorted. Once something is up, I'll send you a message via Whatsapp
i need to pre-order uncharted and i need it the week it comes out
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
trux:
i need to pre-order uncharted and i need it the week it comes out
Working towards this possibility.
Getting latest titles as if you were here.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by CharleyCharley: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2016
How much (in naira) are these?

Nfs Rivals, Mortal Kombat XL, COD advanced warfare & WatchDogs + 1 controller.

Console: PS4
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 5:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
CharleyCharley:
How much (in naira) are these?

Nfs Rivals, Mortal Kombat XL, COD advanced warfare & WatchDogs + 1 controller.

Console: PS4
Hi bro. Collectively would be a little over £60-80 equivalent.
At the moment, trying to get a good exchange rate.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oi FetchUK! Do you have any deals for Nintendo 3DS/DS, asking for my sibling in Naija.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
cao:
Oi FetchUK! Do you have any deals for Nintendo 3DS/DS, asking for my sibling in Naija.

If you're willing to get a 3DS slightly used, we can deal smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jailbreaking And Sales Of PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 Or Lower And Games Installation. / Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / Free New Gameloft Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.