Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria (34399 Views)

Consoles And Game Accessories For Sale At Affordable Prices / SOLD! PS3 Slim With 6 Games And 3 Controllers. (5 games still available though) / Ps4 With 2 Pads, 2 Games And 1 Hdmi Tv For Sale Just 120k for all the items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
cao:
Chei! See Temptation!
Not nice enough. embarassed
4/10
Looking like vinyl/sticker mod
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 1:06am On Nov 23, 2015
smiley
Black Friday 27th

Preorders only...
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 1:17am On Nov 23, 2015
FetchUK:
smiley
Black Friday 27th

Preorders only...
Let me guess, you're on every retailer's early bird BF mailing list?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by jukeblam(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
MGS Edition PS4 delivered by FetchUK. The console sure works great- and....oh my, it sure has the looks!!

However, I'm deducting points for that agent of yours who stood me up for well over 2 hours on a Friday evening at that!! angry
I mean, who does that?!

Nevertheless, you are one plain-dealing and efficient person. Kudos, man! grin

Got the COD 3 controller as a second; but as you can see, the MGS-themed controller knocks it out of the park-totally!

1 Like

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
cao:

Let me guess, you're on every retailer's early bird BF mailing list?

Yes. Though I got a feeling there'll be possible further reductions than this closer to the day.
jukeblam:
MGS Edition PS4 delivered by FetchUK. The console sure works great- and....oh my, it sure has the looks!!
However, I'm deducting points for that agent of yours who stood me up for well over 2 hours on a Friday evening at that!! angry
I mean, who does that?!
Nevertheless, you are one plain-dealing and efficient person. Kudos, man! grin
Got the COD 3 controller as a second; but as you can see, the MGS-themed controller knocks it out of the park-totally!

Apologies again for the wait. Shipping agent had a funny day on way back with Police/Customs seeking for extra change. Taken measures to ensure improved communication.

Incredibly happy that all is fine though and the console is indeed beautiful. smiley Even I want one now, Cao.. You'd be betteroff getting this. Better than that Star War slap on stickied ps4 embarassed lol
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Watch Dogs: PS4 and Xbox one #4000
The Evil Within #6500
Gears of war xbox one #7000
AC Unity Xbox one #6500
Pro evolution xbox one #9800

Black Friday starting early... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 1:17am On Nov 24, 2015
FetchUK:

Yes. Though I got a feeling there'll be possible further reductions than this closer to the day.

Apologies again for the wait. Shipping agent had a funny day on way back with Police/Customs seeking for extra change. Taken measures to ensure improved communication.

Incredibly happy that all is fine though and the console is indeed beautiful. smiley Even I want one now, Cao.. You'd be betteroff getting this. Better than that Star War slap on stickied ps4 embarassed lol

It doesn't come in 1TB... cry
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by fixzylani: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
No good deals on ps3 games?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
cao:

It doesn't come in 1TB... cry
Swap out hard drive? Though that sounds difficult but it's fairly easy embarassed

fixzylani:
No good deals on ps3 games?
Email me...let me know if any of this takes your fancy

Battlefield 4
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Space 3
DMC
Far cry 3
Dishonored
Resident Evil 6
Spec Ops The Line
Max Payne 3
LA Noire

Many more, many more... cheapest from #2500
I have other ps3 games in Lagos too but will have to check if still in stock
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2015
Just to say, quite a few xbox 360 games are now backwards compatible. Slot in a disc and it'll download onto your system. Can then go on playing.

** must have latest firmware update
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2015
FetchUK, I know it's easy, I just don't like wahala when it comes to my console gaming.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2015
cao:
FetchUK, I know it's easy, I just don't like wahala when it comes to my console gaming.
Understood.
smiley

After getting a flurry of requests and purchases this week, just as I've acknowledged before. I can't guarantee that ONE WEEK delivery frame during this RUSH period. Beyond my control. Normality returns after Christmas, so please keep in mind.

Btw...I've got a copy of Watch Dogs PS4 left for #4000 if anyone is interested.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
FetchUK, as you may have noticed GAME now magically have the MSG PS4 with MSG V:Day One for £299. GAME have some really rubbish PS4 bundle deals, they just packed all the remastered games undecided nonsense. I'll just go again tomorrow night, hopefully they'll run out of the remastered games and offer better bundles.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by jukeblam(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
cao:
FetchUK, as you may have noticed GAME now magically have the MSG PS4 with MSG V:Day One for £299. GAME have some really rubbish PS4 bundle deals, they just packed all the remastered games undecided nonsense. I'll just go again tomorrow night, hopefully they'll run out of the remastered games and offer better bundles.

Now, isn't this the most painful news this year? cry
Worse still, I haven't played mine since I got it...just set it up cry cry cry

That's £50 that could have been saved!

But @ £299, isn't that a sweet enough deal for you ?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2015
jukeblam:

cao:
Well... Let's just say we got it in to Nigeria in time. Truth is as at now, it's incredibly difficult to have a one week delivery slot. Items are piling in at the airport and everything is going at slow pace right now.

Though not going to lie, £50 is something unless you were prepared for a extra weeks wait.

As for Game, they have a bit of good and rubbish mixed in. I'm just after good deals, £1 16gb usb...Yes please! (website crashed though, lol) trying to buy whatever is good enough.

Btw...

Ps4 console @ £219 shocked
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 1:03am On Nov 27, 2015
That £219 offer is definitely new*, since it was not in their shop when I went (around 9pm) and the site crashed around 2039 yesterday. I was ticked off, I was better off getting the ACS deal and selling all the games. £299 is not sweet enough. They could have done better. From what I was told by staff, the head office are just flooding the PS4 bundles with the games they've got a lot in stock (the remastered ones). Unlike Microsoft which is actively flogging off Xbox bundles with Rise of Tomb Raider, Halo 5 & Forza 6 like they are making it rain.

*ah, HUKD is finally back, it's the glacier white console from another retailer, tempting...
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 1:36am On Nov 27, 2015
cao:
That £219 offer is definitely new*, since it was not in their shop when I went (around 9pm) and the site crashed around 2039 yesterday. I was ticked off, I was better off getting the ACS deal and selling all the games. £299 is not sweet enough. They could have done better. From what I was told by staff, the head office are just flooding the PS4 bundles with the games they've got a lot in stock (the remastered ones). Unlike Microsoft which is actively flogging off Xbox bundles with Rise of Tomb Raider, Halo 5 & Forza 6 like they are making it rain.
*ah, HUKD is finally back, it's the glacier white console from another retailer, tempting...
Xbox one are angry not nice looking. I can't get over the cassette player look.
Let's see what's on offer. Liking the prices so far.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 1:50am On Nov 27, 2015
FetchUK:

Xbox one are angry not nice looking. I can't get over the cassette player look.
Let's see what's on offer. Liking the prices so far.
While the PS4 looks like a strange VCR. They really went to the past for our current gen look...
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 2:56am On Nov 27, 2015
cao:

While the PS4 looks like a strange VCR. They really went to the past for our current gen look...
Ps4 looks so much better.
Xbox disappointed. All my consoles were Microsoft, hoping to graduate then they brought that monstrosity. Lol

100% cassette player.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
smiley

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Last shipping date for the year is 4th December. smiley

Cyber Monday continues tomorrow for deals.
Anything not received before Friday shipping is going to be sent off January 2016.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by peteofi(m): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2015
FetchUK, how r u. Finally got the gears of war1. What ps3 games do you have? So I can order before time. Thanks
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
peteofi:
FetchUK, how r u. Finally got the gears of war1. What ps3 games do you have? So I can order before time. Thanks
Hi Pete
Battlefield 3
Saints Row The Third
Bionic Commando
Lost Planet 2
Homefront
Red faction Armageddon
GR: Future soldier
Killzone 2
Saints Row 2
Fight night 3
Advanced warfare 2

All between 2000-3000
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
smiley
Still here...

Still offering unrivaled services.

From next year, would start taking ebay orders too.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Cao ^^
Do me a favour please with that 'bot' post.

Loads of cheap ps4 titles at the moment.

Destiny
Dragon Age
Etc
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Black Friday deliveries got delayed for some items, so last shipping date is now 11th. Items sent last week are in Lagos.

New items sent this Friday, expect it next week.
If you'll be ordering against Friday, do it quickly. Thanks.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by trux(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2015
I need wireless head phone with mic how this specs

PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset - Jet Black
by Sony

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Can't see the email sent. Can get the item sent down. Not a problem.
Send here; fetchukshopping@gmail.com or bbm 5660572B
trux:
I need wireless head phone with mic how this specs
PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset - Jet Black
by Sony
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Last orders for 2015. This week...

Merry Christmas to all my amazing clients and also to everyone who's welcomed me here one way or the other. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Interested? Let me know.
Xbox one bundle.
N16000...
Pes 2016, Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct.
Pes is a German cover but plays in English.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Jailbreaking And Sales Of PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 Or Lower And Games Installation. / Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / Free New Gameloft Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.