Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! (5115 Views)

Throwback: When Pele And Arthur Ashe Were Caught Up In A Nigerian Coup. / Okocha, Weah, Pele Confirm Presence At Africa Football Legends Game In Nigeria / Nigerian-American Andre Tyler-Iguodala Wins NBA Final MVP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
look at little jordan ayew and andre ayew with africa's finest player ever after the 1992 AFCON Finals with cote divoire
on sunday, these kids take on these same old foes for another AFCON finals grin

see them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by gilgal7(f): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
great....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by M4gunners: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wao very amazing history and cute pic.
Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
M4gunners:
Wao very amazing history and cute pic.

cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
I still remember that great game between The Ivorians and the Ghanaians. It ended by penalties. The Ivorians won and Abedi Pele cried like a baby. grin grin grin

These lads will play that match with bad mind.

Please, Yaya is the greatest.
Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
i thought it was durin the GHANIAN CIVIL WAR

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by seankay(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Going by this pics, I think andre should be 28 by now and jordan should be 26

IMO
Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by 12large1: 1:46am On Feb 07, 2015
abedi was great but yaya is greater and the greatest midfilder to come out of africa

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by ifyalways(f): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2015
See my young Andre. Otolege

Charley,Sunday go be ke ke ke . Enye easy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:02am On Feb 07, 2015
12large1:
abedi was great but yaya is greater and the greatest midfilder to come out of africa

you didnt watch abedi pele lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by ayusco: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Bingbagbo how old was dede in that picture?
Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by donbenie(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2015
12large1:
I bet you're less than 27 years old,for you to have made the statement,unfortunately that disqualifies you as a judge of who is better between the two..as I am old enough to have watched both players in their heydays,I can categorically state that Yaya has nothing on Abedi,a great player though Yaya is,he lacks the AURA of the TRUELY GREAT,Abedi is unarguably Ghanas greatest ever for a REASON,even now I still get chills remembering the AURA and HYPE of Ghanas ' FINEST..TIP,watch Senegal 92 Semi and see what he did to us,Alloy Agu is forever labeled a BASKET,because of Abedi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by legallyblonde(f): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2015
and when did this become ghanaland? By d way,this is the only neutral ghanaian thread i've seen these year,we tk God you've stopped being antagonistic.in support of gh on sunday tho,i have a personal grudge against civ

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2015
donbenie:
I bet you're less than 27 years old,for you to have made the statement,unfortunately that disqualifies you as a judge of who is better between the two..as I am old enough to have watched both players in their heydays,I can categorically state that Yaya has nothing on Abedi,a great player though Yaya is,he lacks the AURA of the TRUELY GREAT,Abedi is unarguably Ghanas greatest ever for a REASON,even now I still get chills remembering the AURA and HYPE of Ghanas ' FINEST..TIP,watch Senegal 92 Semi and see what he did to us,Alloy Agu is forever labeled a BASKET,because of Abedi..
Yaya is amazing. I watched Abedi Pele in his hay days. Yaya is phenomenal. He is the greatest. He does not only perform when he needs to. He also comes up with title winning performances like his amazing goal against Sunderland last season and the assist he gave Navas. All in the finals of the Capital one cup. Yaya's wonderful goal that knocked Man Utd out of the FA Cup Semi Finals and scoring In the FA Cup finals.

Yaya is not just an African best but one of the greatest to grave the game.
Re: Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! by iamord(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
OkeEsibe:
i thought it was durin the GHANIAN CIVIL WAR
hilarious! Ghana has never fought a civil war. I wonder where u got that from

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wins Over 500m On Bet9ja / For Soccer Fans: Transfer Market News / Lagerback Discovers Youth Defender For 2010 World Cup: Obinna Nwaneri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.