Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players (7353 Views)

Kodi App And Other Media Players Now Prone To Malicious Attack By Subtitles / O2tvseries.com Tv Shows Download - Download & Watch Tv Shows Free / How To Watch TV Series And Movies Free On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players by hazyfm1: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players by Aystarz: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
cowleg:
Op this should not be for nigerians, our.mb would not even allow us to browse unlimited facebook, talk more of streaming radio and tv stations. This is definetely for people in a sane clime coz nigeria if not africa is a failed continent.

My point exactly. Where's the affordable and cheap data to sacrifice on this brilliant service? Certainly not for people in this part of the world.
Re: Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players by Misogynist2014(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ctrl+S
Re: Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players by Isiterere(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
no matter where I dey, Jandus radio app supplied my favorite Nigeria radio station and foreign stations.
50mb for like an hour listening to better radio station.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players by Leopantro: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
You can watch the latest movies, series and documentary via Navi-x on a Wii. found it by mistake, you can stream indecency films on it. even football matches

streaming directly on VLC or Windows media consumes a lot of data. however, I noticed that if you copy the url and paste it in UC browser, for some strange reason it compresses the size of the video but the clarity is retained.
Re: Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players by Funjosh(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
I stumbled upon this like 5years ago since then I couldnt find it again.
Re: Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players by MacOG1Anon: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nice One!
Re: Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jandu radio app is my favorite....
Re: Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players by ultrazone(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Listen To Radio Stations And Watch TV Channels With Windows & VLC Media Players by Chydobe: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2019
LISTEN TO RADIO ONLINE? Listening to radio stations, be it; talk shows, music, commercials etc, with, the aid of a radio, catching the waves and signals, very normal and popular. But, to listen to a radio online, not just online, but
with the aid of your smartphone, and other internet enabled devices, over the internet (not a radio app on your smartphone), is quite very interesting.

When you listen to radio online over the internet, you have the ability to access so many radio stations around the world. You would be able to listen to any country's radio station from your own country. AWESOME!!!
Click on link below to listen to any radio station in the world. Some Radio stations are just FANTASTIC

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/11/listen-to-radio-online-radio-garden-listen-to-radio-using-smart-phone/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea / Making Snake Your Pet. / Galaxies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.