Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

How Unilorin Students Write Exam - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Unilorin Students Write Exam (66998 Views)

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by DeCritique(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
yungcyrus:
God bless the womb dat bore you

MY G, God bless all your family members yanfu yanfu!!

God bless Nigeria!!
God bless GEJ!
Preach the Good News!!
Tell it on the mountains that...

It's GEJ till 2019!! wink

1 Like

Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by Clemzzz(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
UNILORIN...my Alma Mater!
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by abbey4christ(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
That's BLT in the Faculty of Business and Social Science(that's wat its called den) I wrote most of my exams there in sky blue and black wich u guyz call uniform.I REP Accounting Dept UNILORIN.The sky is blue
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by juman(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
opyscol:

This happens in almost all higher institutions
Btw dis na secondary school now abi unilorin get uniform

Staff secondary school.
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by bosun11(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
dharay99:
better by far.? Mtcheeeew it should be "Examination seats by far"

Babcock own sef no hard like ds.

when he reach core course exam...e hard ooo
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by danno415(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
killzone:
This is a pix of unilorin students writing an exam #better by far
if you pass this exam Na GODWIN! Na OYO be this cry
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by defemidefemi(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
espn:
PROBITAS DOCTRINA..MEANING (IN LEARNING AND DISCIPLINE)WE ARE BETTER BY FAR. Ex Unilorite.
they lie give urself o. during ur time u de wear uniform write exam? u no see say the ppl above wear uniform? some put on Cardigan. Ilorin ko ilu & orin ( drum and song) ni.
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by InZA: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Probitas doctrinas!!!

We lead

We rule.

No contest cool
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by haibe(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
To be fair, it all depends on the number of students taking the course. You can't have 500 students and still seat this way. It happens in every school btw
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by Seemyfather(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ipledge:
Unilorin don get school uniform? Hmmm I smell lie

Yeeeepaaaaaaa! Na true yarn you yarn oooooooooooooooooo! When did UNILORIN started wearing uniform to school nor to an exam hall oooooooo? I be dey smell something here as well oooooo!
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by Adam212: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
in M I voice,, copy and long neck is not allowed.
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by dvee2: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Do university students wear uniforms now?
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by sunstyle(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
overhypedsteve:
oversabi who ask you? how many BFN or accounting student know am as BLT, is twin lt not the popular name for it?
boy no vex o, it's long I finished from that school and I don't know that it's no longer called BLT again
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
acidtalk:
Fellow compatriots the time has come again to decide our future and the future of our generation even yet unborn.

In about a week from now, we will be taking a decision to determine how things will play out in our lives in the next four years and beyond.

Have you decided on who you want to trust in handling the Security, Economy, Youth Development, Healthcare, Education, and General improvement of the affairs of Nigeria and its citizens? If you haven’t now is the time to realize something.

1) We trusted the last 6years into the hands of a man who people felt his “luck” might bring Luck to the land because of the way he has always risen to power but unfortunately, one man’s favour from God isn’t enough to bring about solution to the land.

2) A man who travels abroad for the slightest flu while ignoring the healthcare system of the entire nation

3) A man whose 6years in power could boast of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

4) A man whose campaign was based on personal attacks on his opponent about events that too place OVER 30YEARS AGAIN. Whereas can not boast of achieving anything in the last 6years.

5) A man who claims he doesn’t give a DAMN about not declaring his assets and also claims STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

6) A man who gallivants with corrupt past and present individuals while ignoring honest and upright individuals in the land.

7) A man who can defend supposed militants in the October 1st Abuja bomb attack only to come several years later to LIE that the same militants he defended years back attempted to kill him just because the militants are not in support of his government.

8 ) A man whose wife controls almost all critical national issues. Fellow Nigerians ask yourself this question and be honest about it; “can Michael Obama debate of political, security, and governance issue in America? But yet we see nothing wrong in Patience Jonathan peddling into national issues.

9) A man whose ONLY achievement in 6years is boasting of some outdated railway construction that 98% of the Nigerian population do not make use of.

10) A man who under his watch Nigeria can’t boast of a National Carrier yet he has 5 presidential jet to his name and has helped all his associated acquire theirs.

11) A country that sells forms to unemployed Nigerians only to DUPE the same JOBLESS youths as neither the government or the agencies have any job for the youths.

12) A country whose Universities were close for over 6 months and polytechnics for over a year.

13) A country whose medical health workers go on strike all year round leading to millions of people’s sudden death.

14) A country whose citizens die in their thousands on a weekly basis without the president saying or doing absolutely nothing yet the same president sends messages to a country who lost JUST 5 citizens.

15) A president who has emptied the countries foreign reserve and yet cooks up report to hide his elicit acts

The list is endless my fellow Nigerians. This is the time to end all religious and ethnic sentiments and vote in an upright man.
A man who has NO TRACE of any corruption activities and whose associates have all performed averagely well as governors in their various states.

LETS BE WISE. OUR FUTURE IS AT STAKE. WE CAN’T AFFORD TO WASTE THE NEXT FOUR YEARS AGAIN.

VOTE OUT JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE BECAUSE WE HAVE TESTED HIM AND HE PROVED HE ISN’T A MAN TO GIVE A SECOND CHANCE TO.
Nice write up even though this is not the perfect place to publicize this#thumbs up
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by Dammysmart: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Collynzo9:
Do they put on uniform in Unilorin?
Lies lies lies!
lol, bro m a student of Unilorin and I can tell u that is on of business and social science lecture theatre, yes some dept have uniform in skol, law has black nd white, acct wear blue nd black, education student wear, blue black with a touch of red, finance student wear purple and black, many Dat I can't list, its true sir, Dat is Unilorin for u nd for dose who wont still blv make den come Unilorin to see for demself,
#peace

1 Like

Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by espn(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
defemidefemi:
they lie give urself o. during ur time u de wear uniform write exam? u no see say the ppl above wear uniform? some put on Cardigan. Ilorin ko ilu & orin ( drum and song) ni.
hey boy.. those in accounting and some other department v a dress code now.. just b matured when you want to comment or u don't comment.
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by Captaincue(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Jhayson:
hw can dah be unilorin wen d students are in uniform?
I think those are accounting students. They put on blue shirts and black trousers occasionally
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wicked sch grin
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
holicalpha:
Really Thoughful..... na there you go see when humans mutate/shapeshift to giraffe.... body go remain humane but neck go giraffe....

LMAO... cheesy priceless
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by menix(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
B4 going 4 my Bsc @ IMSU, I can say Yabatech is d best place to write an exam, cous no magic wuld mk u sit wiv ur course mate nd its 3 on a sit.
The invigilators were offered 5k for evry culprit caught by mgt as @ 2003, u can imagine how strict it was...
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by overhypedsteve(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
sunstyle:
boy no vex o, it's long I finished from that school and I don't know that it's no longer called BLT again
that hall have always been known as twin lt. i ve known it since my secondary school days in benin. shey na hall name two full grown men wan cum dey argue about ni
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by Jamean(f): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Are you kidding me? I'm I the only seeing that the lecture theatre is actually Uniben Social Sciences twin LT.... undecided

I was in that LT for 4yrs...even in my sleep I know what it looks like no matter how faded the picture is.

Why did they say Unilorin angry
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by greatsodade(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
defemidefemi:

See bad belle dey worry somebody ooo...truth is that is how exam is done there @ the better by far institute....and for the uniform u see , it is only the students of accounting as well as finance that wear the uniform....
In love , peace and hermony
We shall build the tower
Unilorin!
Hear the clarion call
In unity we grow
Committed to the seat of our learning
Our heart from vanities
Ilorin! Unilorin!!..Our alma mater we sing!
Tell me any other formidable institution here in nigeria and I'll tell that theyy are mere old glory like A.C Milan.

1 Like

Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
@op that is even very okay

post graduate exam in uniben is 1 student per every 4 row .i.e after the 1st person seat in the first line , the next 3 seat at his/her back would be empty and the next student would seat on the 4th row
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by ladynice: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
acidtalk:
Fellow compatriots the time has come again to decide our future and the future of our generation even yet unborn.

In about a week from now, we will be taking a decision to determine how things will play out in our lives in the next four years and beyond.

Have you decided on who you want to trust in handling the Security, Economy, Youth Development, Healthcare, Education, and General improvement of the affairs of Nigeria and its citizens? If you haven’t now is the time to realize something.

1) We trusted the last 6years into the hands of a man who people felt his “luck” might bring Luck to the land because of the way he has always risen to power but unfortunately, one man’s favour from God isn’t enough to bring about solution to the land.

2) A man who travels abroad for the slightest flu while ignoring the healthcare system of the entire nation

3) A man whose 6years in power could boast of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

4) A man whose campaign was based on personal attacks on his opponent about events that too place OVER 30YEARS AGAIN. Whereas can not boast of achieving anything in the last 6years.

5) A man who claims he doesn’t give a DAMN about not declaring his assets and also claims STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

6) A man who gallivants with corrupt past and present individuals while ignoring honest and upright individuals in the land.

7) A man who can defend supposed militants in the October 1st Abuja bomb attack only to come several years later to LIE that the same militants he defended years back attempted to kill him just because the militants are not in support of his government.

8 ) A man whose wife controls almost all critical national issues. Fellow Nigerians ask yourself this question and be honest about it; “can Michael Obama debate of political, security, and governance issue in America? But yet we see nothing wrong in Patience Jonathan peddling into national issues.

9) A man whose ONLY achievement in 6years is boasting of some outdated railway construction that 98% of the Nigerian population do not make use of.

10) A man who under his watch Nigeria can’t boast of a National Carrier yet he has 5 presidential jet to his name and has helped all his associated acquire theirs.

11) A country that sells forms to unemployed Nigerians only to DUPE the same JOBLESS youths as neither the government or the agencies have any job for the youths.

12) A country whose Universities were close for over 6 months and polytechnics for over a year.

13) A country whose medical health workers go on strike all year round leading to millions of people’s sudden death.

14) A country whose citizens die in their thousands on a weekly basis without the president saying or doing absolutely nothing yet the same president sends messages to a country who lost JUST 5 citizens.

15) A president who has emptied the countries foreign reserve and yet cooks up report to hide his elicit acts

The list is endless my fellow Nigerians. This is the time to end all religious and ethnic sentiments and vote in an upright man.
A man who has NO TRACE of any corruption activities and whose associates have all performed averagely well as governors in their various states.

LETS BE WISE. OUR FUTURE IS AT STAKE. WE CAN’T AFFORD TO WASTE THE NEXT FOUR YEARS AGAIN.

VOTE OUT JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE BECAUSE WE HAVE TESTED HIM AND HE PROVED HE ISN’T A MAN TO GIVE A SECOND CHANCE TO.

I pity u
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by ManTiger(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Any being who has been to OAU during the examination period either as a predite, Undergraduate, post-graduate, recharge card seller and even town-gboro will know this is nothing new.
I guess they just adopt this system?!
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by mrnuur(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ipledge:

Nairalnders never miss out on details.
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by ayokunlei(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
espn:
PROBITAS DOCTRINA..MEANING (IN LEARNING AND DISCIPLINE)WE ARE BETTER BY FAR. Ex Unilorite.

confirm!!!
dat wan resemble LT1 . BBF no be seresere o!
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by l4dlaw(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] angryWalai I go quit d skoolno! How I wan take pass?
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by lukaino(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is 100% UNILAG way of writing exam
Thats one of the reasons why we are called the University of first choice
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by ayokunlei(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ipledge:

if u are talking abt Uniform; maybe u dont know.... Accounting, Marketing get Uniform for Unilorin
Re: How Unilorin Students Write Exam by ayokunlei(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Collynzo9:
Do they put on uniform in Unilorin?
Lies lies lies!

yea, some dept dey use uniform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.