Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Fashola Attends Naming Ceremony Of Olamide's Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashola Attends Naming Ceremony Of Olamide's Baby (506 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Gov. Fashola Attends Olamide’s Baby Dedication [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Attends Naming Ceremony Of Olamide's Baby by Naijasolace: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Famous Nigerian rapper Olamide Adedeji who welcomed his first childlast week has thrown a naming ceremony for his newborn son.

Governor Babatunde Fashola holding Olamide’s newborn son
Lagos State governor Babatunde Fashola was among those invited to the festive occasion held February 6, reportedly at Madogo.

YBNL leader took to his Instagram account with the lovely photo of Fashola rocking his baby . He captioned the picture as follows:

“God bless my governor for coming through to bless and welcome Batifeori Maximiliano Adedeji.”

Seems like the “Baddest Guy Ever Liveth” could be called now the “Happiest Dad Ever Liveth”.

See more lovely photos and all details @ www.naijasolace.tk
Re: Fashola Attends Naming Ceremony Of Olamide's Baby by olu77(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nice one. Badest baby ever borneth with the strangest names I ever heardeth.

Oya let me quickly sign up that maximilliano as a new moniker and sell it later tongue
Re: Fashola Attends Naming Ceremony Of Olamide's Baby by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Maximilliano What's d meaning, mak e no kari problem wey go pass small pikin givam..

Adontok mai own..

(1) (Reply)

3 Most Important Things In Life / 7 Reasons Why They Cheat On You / Davido Says He Is A Talented Love Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.