Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Can Increase The Traffic Of Your Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Can Increase The Traffic Of Your Website (712 Views)

Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks / Features That Can Increase The Number Of Users Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Increase The Traffic Of Your Website by mtwonder: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2015
hi to everyone i coded good stuff to increase your website visitor i tell you is working it's work for me i got unlimited respond of people calling me in just one week and is still continue i build the software myself and make use of it for 1 month and withing that month my website got increase in visiting and contact and i make money now i can build the software for anyone interested, in your company name and license it for you and you can do the same thing and achieve what i have achieve through this medium i will teach you how to use it is not that cost just 50k come with server and valid email database of 10.000 businessman in Nigeria, this is one on one business, give it a try and see what i'm talking about here is my number 09024810961

Re: I Can Increase The Traffic Of Your Website by CodeHouse: 6:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Bulk E-mail sender is not something new bro and I see from your screenshot that you refer to the recepients as "Victims". undecided
Re: I Can Increase The Traffic Of Your Website by losprince(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2015
You cant write english undecidedthen how in the heck could you write programs
Re: I Can Increase The Traffic Of Your Website by mtwonder: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
sorry for using that word victim, i will change that, and for my English i will work on it, but that didn't affect my programming, there is auto correct English when programing so my English is still acceptable, so far you can read and understand nothing to worry, thanks for your response even thanks for taking your time to go through my post i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Website To Mobile App / . / Do You Intend To Invest In Information Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.