Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Oyo Now In Varsity, Matriculates Today (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Oyo Now In Varsity, Matriculates Today (photos) (3059 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Oyo Now In Varsity, Matriculates Today (photos) by NaijaOriginal: 3:00am On Feb 07, 2015
The youngest wife of One of Oba Adeyemi III, The ALAAFIN of Oyo,  Ayaba Badirat Adeyemi has gained admission into the university of Ibadan. Below are photos from her matriculation party.

Source
http://www.naijaoriginal.net/2015/02/youngest-wife-of-alaafin-oyo-now-in.html?m=0

Re: Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Oyo Now In Varsity, Matriculates Today (photos) by jeffizy(m): 3:14am On Feb 07, 2015
[size=17pt] Ayaba goes to school. grin [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Oyo Now In Varsity, Matriculates Today (photos) by sweettease(f): 4:26am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmm... Good for her.
Re: Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Oyo Now In Varsity, Matriculates Today (photos) by nellyhandsom(m): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2015
How old is she please?
Re: Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Oyo Now In Varsity, Matriculates Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
How old is she?

And look at those puff puff cheeks grin

I wonder how she kisses his smelly mouth. ........am not being insultive, old people have notoriously bad breath.

2 Likes

Re: Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Oyo Now In Varsity, Matriculates Today (photos) by NaijaOriginal: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
How old is she?

And look at those puff puff cheeks grin

I wonder how she kisses his smelly mouth. ........am not being insultive, old people have notoriously bad breath.
. She's's n her early 20, about the mouth ish, lips seal!
Re: Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Oyo Now In Varsity, Matriculates Today (photos) by Bosch10(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
nellyhandsom:
How old is she please?
everyone knows why she married baba-because of his money.i cant imagine a girl of say 23 marrying a man over 80.how can you explain this.i am sure that the girl neva loved the man but lusted after his position and wealth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aderonke for you! / More Nude Pixs From Mysterious Mr. Nude / Attend An Online Ecommerce Bootcamp Plus Fast Selling Products In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.