Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

High Earning Professions, List Them Here - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / High Earning Professions, List Them Here (4569 Views)

Some Professions You Should Be Wary Of For Your Woman - Bamisepeters' Blog / People In These Professions Are More Likely To Cheat On Their Partners. / Professions Which Should Be In Every Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by Ewuro4: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
N200k ..

Some people also said N20k

So it varies/location? .. Lord take the wheel cheesy
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by itstpia8: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Hope you read through the thread? abi you no see the salary people dey mention there? ? undecided

Yeah, Nigeria. .. na that one I know

Make I sleep abeg

i think some folks are just having fun over there.

someone claimed nurses are paid N20k, nobody is going to believe that.

Another gave a range of N100- N150k.
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by Ewuro4: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
joecrack:
My sis is actually a nurse,she works with the cross river state health service in my local govt ie obudu.the state pays them around 20k,also the LG is suppose to pay its own counterpart funding though it differs with respective LG, For example obudu pays around 10k thats for junior nurses,as the cadre goes high the salaries go high, i think the post of officer is the highest and could earn as high as 80k a month,but like earlies said it varies with LG and even states.

Nipeks:
My Mum is a Nurse. She's earning almost 200 thousand Naira. Although She is a senior matron and held other post like PRO. She is working at a state hospital even though she went to school of nursing. Its Kinda complicated, she's doing some other programmes. NURSES ARE BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE MY MUM.

It is well.
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by Kimoni: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Financial analyst/Investment bankers cool
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by itstpia8: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
^
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
what of marine engineers and captains. The maritime industry really pays and there are few people there most marine engineers i have met in nigeria were foreigners
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by Bossman(m): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2015
Here in the US, Any of the Engineering/Software Development professions are high earners. Nurses also earn a lot. As a software Developer (consulting), I'll speak to that effect. Depending on negotiation skills, anyone with a few years of Software development experience can easily earn upwards of $60/hr here in the Midwest US. Experienced Nurses upwards of $42/hr, but more importantly, they can change jobs like changing clothes. Wife is one, so I know.
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 08, 2015
itstpia8:

i think some folks are just having fun over there.

someone claimed nurses are paid N20k, nobody is going to believe that.

Another gave a range of N100- N150k.
So 100k is high? undecided

Just what I said before, my 'high' may not be your 'high'...

Ewuro4:

It is well.
It's well really. .. Their salary needs to be reviewed actually. ..
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by ladygogo: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2015
Investment bankers. The potential to earn more is unlimited.

A neurosurgeon can only earn so much.
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by biafranqueen: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2015
itstpia8:

Pharmaceutical sales are in a class of their own.

But i think you possibly need connections to get in there.

or a high GPA or something.

I'm not sure they hire just anybody.
Connections is important in every country even US and Uk.You have to network and volunteer in your field that is the secret to work for Multinationals in Nigeria. Most youths these days are too short sighted to work for non-monetary rewards. Most companies jump at the chance to hire a final year student or recent grad for experience only which comes with all the connections you will need to land your paid positions.
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Investment bankers.
IT gurus

In nigeria,unless it's govt hospital or privates like she'll, nurses and sometimes drs earn peanut hence d zeal to travel out as soon as one gets d opportunity.

I can never practice as a nurse or dr in nigeria.

Sonologists and radiologists make it in nigeria too.
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by LilyLuvSrk(f): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'm a home tutor residing in Lagos. I
teach & help nursery, primary &
secondary school children. I teach the
following subjects Literacy(English),
Literature, Numeracy(Maths), social
studies, home econs, design & tech for primary level. For secondary level, i
teach English, literature, Government,
commerce. I assist & prepare students
on what to
face during common entrance, junior
& senior waec. You can contact me through this
number: 07080398015
or
Email me: lilyzgirl2010@gmail.com
Qualification: B.Sc Experience: 2 years and counting
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by Sunky200: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
try courtesan
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by samtol4(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Professional footballers are the highest earners .

1 Like

Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Investment Bankers and the Oil mongers. Others follow.
Re: High Earning Professions, List Them Here by tpiadotcom: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oboy See Condoms. Toilet Blockage. / Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? / Should I Call My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.