Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Help Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Needed (837 Views)

URGENT HELP NEEDED! CARE FOR AGING PARENTS OR RECONCILE W HUSBAND? / / Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed by binarCOACH(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
A friend called me and was complaining how everything, i mean everything about his relationship is crashed.

What happened? Nothing. It all started few weeks after she disclose to him that she is pregnant.

She's these playful type that stopped,
She doesn't give in when he need sex,
She's alway distancing herself,
He even said that when he talk about it she walk away,
She kisses at every given time but is never same ever since,

Now he's having doubt if she's truly pregnant for him or if the pregnancy is another.

Your advice & what do you think could be the problem.
Re: Help Needed by thorpido(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
He simply needs to have a talk with her to know what's up.

Pre-marital sex and pregnancy complicates things!
Re: Help Needed by binarCOACH(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
thorpido:
He simply needs to have a talk with her to know what's up.

Pre-marital sex and pregnancy complicates things!

He has done that but the response she's giving is that it happen when a woman is pregnant.

Now my take is since the young didn't deny it & has assume responsibility why change towards him.

I smell a rotten fish...
Re: Help Needed by thorpido(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
Well,it's the girl who knows what she is hiding.
Re: Help Needed by binarCOACH(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
You are very correct my guy
Re: Help Needed by mutter(f): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Every woman needs time to adjust to a pregnancy even if it is not her first. There is so much change and so many fears.

In this case it is her first pregnancy and she is not married. It makes matters harder for her.

Look your friend is just making an excuse to shy away from his responsibilities and dump her.
Possibly the girl has sensed it.

When a girl gets pregnant it is a joint responsibility. The man has to stand up and do the right thing. The girls is the one carrying the pregnancy she already has enough on her hand.
Re: Help Needed by binarCOACH(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
mutter:
Every woman needs time to adjust to a pregnancy even if it is not her first. There is so much change and so many fears.

In this case it is her first pregnancy and she is not married. It makes matters harder for her.

Look your friend is just making an excuse to shy away from his responsibilities and dump her.
Possibly the girl has sensed it.

When a girl gets pregnant it is a joint responsibility. The man has to stand up and do the right thing. The girls is the one carrying the pregnancy she already has enough on her hand.

Thanks for that I will pass that to him....
Re: Help Needed by EfemenaXY: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
binarCOACH:
A friend called me and was complaining how everything, i mean everything about his relationship is crashed.

What happened? Nothing. It all started few weeks after she disclose to him that she is pregnant.

She's these playful type that stopped,
She doesn't give in when he need sex,
She's alway distancing herself,
He even said that when he talk about it she walk away,
She kisses at every given time but is never same ever since,

Now he's having doubt if she's truly pregnant for him or if the pregnancy is another.

Your advice & what do you think could be the problem.

Kids playing adult games and yet can't handle the very adult responsibilities that occur as a result of their "games".
Re: Help Needed by binarCOACH(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Kids playing adult games and yet can't handle the very adult responsibilities that occur as a result of their "games".

I warned him from the start...

(1) (Reply)

An Angry Ex-wife Cut Her Husband's Genitals / Please Help / Some Major Reasons Couples Quarrel About Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.