Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (837 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by PastorAji(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2015
I observed that for some months, a woman in my Church always wait for me after the service to drop me at my junction. I shouldn't av bothered but yesterday she asked my wife if I was ready to go home. What should I do cos sometime I feel like f**kin her.

P.S. I have been trying my sincere best to douse the feelings I have for her.
Re: Please Help by Austin234(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2015
That is exactly d devil pushing u. Beware!!!
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2015
She might just be feeling for u and ur family and if u mess up , damn u will face a public disgrace
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2015
PastorAji:
I observed that for some months, a woman in my Church always wait for me after the service to drop me at my junction. I shouldn't av bothered but yesterday she asked my wife if I was ready to go home. What should I do cos sometime I feel like f**kin her.

P.S. I have been trying my sincere best to douse the feelings I have for her.

Go and buy the book ''Every Man's Battle'' by Fred Stoeker and Stephen Arterburn.....and read and apply.
Re: Please Help by natasha: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2015
and you are a pastor abi? So what do you preach to intending couples? When i tell my people to be careful of who they go to, to lay hands on them they would not hear angry angry
A Pastor (collecting tithe and offering in the name of God's work) is opening/associating himself with this type of ish, i hope you do not lay hands or pray for people or dedicate babies before you transfer on your demonic spirit to others
Re: Please Help by zeb04(f): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Please Help by PastorAji(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2015
Emi Pasito?
I'm not a pastor
natasha:
and you are a pastor abi? So what do you preach to intending couples? When i tell my people to be careful of who they go to, to lay hands on them they would not hear angry angry
A Pastor (collecting tithe and offering in the name of God's work) is opening/associating himself with this type of ish, i hope you do not lay hands or pray for people or dedicate babies before you transfer on your demonic spirit to others

(1) (Reply)

9 (exclusive) Benefits Of Being In A Long Distance Relationship / True Love: Would You Respond Like This Guy? / MUST READ: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.