Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Psalm Have The Natural Power Against Your Problem. But - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Psalm Have The Natural Power Against Your Problem. But (1478 Views)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / SERMON Jotters:power Against Near –success Syndrome / Psalm 109: Why Is It In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psalm Have The Natural Power Against Your Problem. But by Proph: 12:04am On Jan 01, 2009
Do you believe that solution to all your problems base on your faith? Do you believe in the natural power of psalm? What is your problem? Is it family, marriage, admission, promise and fail, hatred, finacial problem, fever or any type of sickness or diseases, are you seeking for love? Do you have case to face in the law court? Or evil sprite is disturbing you, wisdom and memory for your children or vision in dream and many more and more, all is in your holy bible you don't have to go to any prophet to pray for you use the power of psalm. If you're wondering don't too worry . All you have to do is call me on +2348024764092 or email me on sam80care@yahoo.com Jesus is waiting to help you. Don't hesitate to call it's all free because God gives us free i shall give to whoever need it free but plz don't call if you don't have faith. Jesus is waiting to solve your problems.
Re: Psalm Have The Natural Power Against Your Problem. But by olabowale(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2009
Shouldn't you, as christians be using only what Jesus said, instead of using anything from the prophets of old, whom Paul said their laws and prophethoods were nailed to the cross?

Shouldnt Jesus be enough for you? If his saying is not enough, then he is not an enough god! You need a complete God.
Re: Psalm Have The Natural Power Against Your Problem. But by JJYOU: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2009
olabowale:

Shouldn't you, as christians be using only what Jesus said, instead of using anything from the prophets of old, whom Paul said their laws and prophethoods were nailed to the cross?

Shouldnt Jesus be enough for you? If his saying is not enough, then he is not an enough god! You need a complete God.
you need Jesus quick olabs. common sence should tell you to rest from trouble on a new year day like this
Re: Psalm Have The Natural Power Against Your Problem. But by olabowale(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2009
@JJYOU: My new year is the Islamic calender. It is the fourth day into the New Year for me already. Assura is coming up on Wednesday, too. The day before it is also a good day.

My brother, are the Israelis taking a break from their assorts of the Palestinians in Gaza? I am only talking. Thats mild compare to the Israeli's action. Common sense should tell you that.

(1) (Reply)

The Photo Of A Dog Praying With A Boy / Jehovah's witnesses believe Yeshua did not rise bodily from the dead / Chinese Man, Builds 'noah's Ark' In Preparation For Dec 21 2012 Mayan Apocalypse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.