Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

How To Make Facebook Page Like Box Appear On Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Facebook Page Like Box Appear On Blog (425 Views)

How To Make Facebook Phishing Page With Android / Plz Help Me ..dunno How To Add Facebook Like Box To My Web / How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Facebook Page Like Box Appear On Blog by jaylister(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why do Nigerian bloggers like applying the facebook like box to their blogs? They want their readers to reach them on facebook for better interaction and other purposes.

Do all blogs need the facebook like box on blog? Yes, facebook like box plugging on blog increases the uniqueness of your blog and it also give readers and business partners assurance of your original identity; link to your facebook page and precisely your facebook main account which will boost the trust they have for you.

Without wasting much time; here is the simple tip to create your facebook page plugging and how to make it appear on blog

Firstly log on to the link here
The image below will appear

http://www.aprokoblog.com/2015/01/how-to-make-facebook-page-like-box.html

(1) (Reply)

How Can Whats App Marketing Help You Business. / Www.ihostnigeria.com / Create Your Unique Websites Now @affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.