Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

How To Make Facebook Phishing Page With Android - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Facebook Phishing Page With Android (17799 Views)

How To Create A Facebook Phishing Site On Wapkiz 100% Working - Highwebs / Phishing Tools (professional Phishing Page) / Do You Need Someone To Create A Phishing Page For You? Hire Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Facebook Phishing Page With Android by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Facebook phishing page-For those who are mailing me concerning how to hack someone’s Facebook password, I need to clarify that that it is impossible as Nobody can directly hack into the Facebook server to obtain victims password because of the big brains behind Facebook security unless you have access to victim’s phone or PC. But with the trick am about to show you, You can easily trick users to get their Login details using Phishing method. So today i am going to show you how to make Facebook phishing Page using your android phone.Facebook phishing page

Phishing attacks are one of the most common ways of hacking on Facebook. The goal of this hack is to trick your victim so you can obtain their Facebook username and password so as to enable you login easily.

I have written a post about Facebook phishing on this blog of which is still working, but some people complained that they suspend their page after a while. And the rate at which most people use their mobile phones in a day is quite much and don’t really have time to use their PC again. This post focuses on those that want to create a phishing page on their mobile phones easily. The page is also responsive, which means when your victim opens it from a PC they will get a desktop version of Facebook likewise on mobile.

Phishing is the popular method to hack Facebook but with a lot of problems these days concerning browsers that detects and warns users. For a free hosting company like 000webhost that suspends any phishing page. I have found a solution that will make the page undetectable and won’t get suspended.

Note: Making a phishing page is not illegal, but using a phishing page is illegal. This tutorial is just to show you, “How to create phishing page?”.

I have included the Facebook phishing page files in this tutorials, so you won’t take lot of time to demonstrate a phishing page yourself.
Features

No suspension (From free web host)
Undetectable (Security check bypassed)
Responsive (It will work with both Mobile And Desktop)

Step 1: Download the Attachment file

First of all download the attachment file named ‘Facebook Phishing.zip‘
There will be 9 files inside the zip (data.php, data1.php, index.php, Mobile_Detect.php, desktop.jpg, follow.jpg, login.jpg, desktop_files(folder), users.txt) see below screenshot.

Continue reading on http://khalidsblog.com/facebook-phishing-page-android/

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? / Does Google Discriminate Against Nigeria (Africa)? / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.