Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Innjoo One Discussion Thread - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo One Discussion Thread (114161 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2015
chaii.. e be like say one black don finish for jumia o. chai
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by MillionDollars: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls i'm trying to save airtel configuration setting on mai innjoo one buh its asking me for code
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by MillionDollars: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
saheed63:
chaii.. e be like say one black don finish for jumia o. chai
it has finish o, i jst even ordered mine yesterday nd gat it dis morning, and its 34,000 on konga now
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by callmelanner(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Michaelamo:

hahahahhahahahahah....my nigga, I swear you too funny, anyway that's good, just chill with if it, heard the audio play out is bad, like the sound it produces, can you confirm that for us please?lolz
to me, d sound is very okay...not dat loud but very okay
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by moruphb: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Where can I get the innjoo one urgently?
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by callmelanner(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Clincaruto:

used rootgenius....and pls make sure u av a very stable fast network

download link pls coz av searched for it on Google all to no avail!
and u can also
assist with d steps...thanks
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
moruphb:
Where can I get the innjoo one urgently?

send your name , address, phone number to 08098552100 now and get it tomorrow if you are in lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by MillionDollars: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls mai google play is not connecting and some other apps but d phone internet and whatsapp is goin
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
MillionDollars:

it has finish o, i jst even ordered mine yesterday nd gat it dis morning, and its 34,000 on konga now
first of all I thought the one is exclusive to jumia.and 2nd of all Konga seems to allow external sellers unlike jumia so unless the seller is konga itself prices usually tend to be higher by those external sellers.but it means u can get more phones like elephone p6000 bcoz of this reason
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by medonella: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
is dia any GRP for dis phone on Whatsapp? if yes someone shud pls add me... 08069820735
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
NAwa for Nigerians! We always try to act wise and is this wise whatever that is making our country worse. Due to the drop of Naira Innjoo phones increase in price. Normally the Innjoo One should not be more than #24,000 .so some decided to buy in large quantities from jumia and place it on KONGA FOR #34,000 what a pity.... I fear Nigerians..if u still need any of Jumia products and get Some bonus from me hook me up on whatsapp with this number 08153792894
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Does this phone supports 2g networks.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
silvermania:
Does this phone supports 2g networks.

Lol yes ooo

whatsapp me with this number 08153792894

And get proper details of the Phone b4 buying
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
am using the fone presently am believe me, d fone is tight, its fast, its gets full quickly, d battery life try small cus I be heavy user,d camera try d speaker is loud but the earpiece is low I had to get a headphone dat has its own volume rocker, and all those shouting chinko, let me remind u dat the phone is a Dubai company owned product and almost all the phones in the world av production factories in China Soo its a Dubai phone tongue

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
some more screenshots

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
and dis too

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by kingzleyz: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Clincaruto:
this innjoo one is a lovely phone...the performance na die...as in seriously its plays hardcore HD games with ease....but there are 3 MAJOR FLAWS WITH THIS PHONE
1.... IT DOES NOT AV VIDEO CALLS
2.....IT DOES NOT SUPPORT MEMORY CARD AS DEFAULT MEANIN U CANT EVEN TRANSFER APPS TO MEMORY CARD
3.....IT DOES NOT SUPPORT OTG( VERY BAD...even my previous innjoo phones support all these features ..surprise that innjoo one dont

are you sure it does not support video call
if u cant tranfer apps to memory card den y use it
its lik I will buy infinix zero ooo

some one using dis phone should confirm all dis please
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by kingzleyz: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
how much is d infinix zero with 2gb ram presently
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
u wanna buy a phone dat gets hot enough to boil an egg shey, ok kontunu
kingzleyz:
how much is d infinix zero with 2gb ram presently
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Yongi99(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
IMO the speaker is just about average. It lacks that boom effect. Secondly, I think the speaker should have been placed on the sides of the phone.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by cafedeluv(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
OLAGUNDOYE1234:
My 2 days old innjoo one ask for PRIVATE PROTECTION PASSWORD after it hanged and i reboot. and i cant Use the phone without entering the correct password. I have tried every password i could remember even when i never input any password..Anyone to help me out, i need the numerical factory password for innjoo one.

Go to this link: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager. Log in with the gmail you use on your phone. Enable "lock & erase" then click on lock to set another password for your phone.
Now use the new password to unlock your phone.
Note: this process requires that internet is enabled on your phone.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by carltz(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Clincaruto:

used rootgenius....and pls make sure u av a very stable fast network
Dude can't you give the link to the app.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Clincaruto: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
kingzleyz:

are you sure it does not support video call
if u cant tranfer apps to memory card den y use it
its lik I will buy infinix zero ooo

some one using dis phone should confirm all dis please

yes its confirmed..I av orderd 3 innjoo one for myself and clients......and its all the same.....and as for infinix zero....innjoo one is far better than it...I WS using infinx zero before I got d innjoo one and believe me d difference r clear...innjoo I far faster and smoother and d camera na die especially if u use camera360 and edit d effect in Enhance nite mode

I believe innjoo engrs are working on a solution to it now ..because dey listen and DT WS he innjoo note WS before ....until dey fixed an updated ROM which I took to innjoo office and d Chinese guys installed d latest room and d fine had features DT default innjoo note never had

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by callmelanner(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Clincaruto:

yes its confirmed..I av orderd 3 innjoo one for myself and clients......and its all the same.....and as for infinix zero....innjoo one is far better than it...I WS using infinx zero before I got d innjoo one and believe me d difference r clear...innjoo I far faster and smoother and d camera na die especially if u use camera360 and edit d effect in Enhance nite mode

I believe innjoo engrs are working on a solution to it now ..because dey listen and DT WS he innjoo note WS before ....until dey fixed an updated ROM which I took to innjoo office and d Chinese guys installed d latest room and d fine had features DT default innjoo note never had

the only problem I have with this phone is that they said it was anti scratch but it isn't! I can see some scratches on my screen and I was kinda disappointed
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Excelboi(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
callmelanner:

the only problem I have with this phone is that they said it was anti scratch but it isn't! I can see some scratches on my screen and I was kinda disappointed
I thought it came with its own screen guard.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by cromz(m): 2:41am On Mar 07, 2015
so how can I get this phone for 28k am in ibadan
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by callmelanner(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2015
Excelboi:
I removed it thinking it is scratch proof cry
Excelboi:
I removed it thinking it is scratch proof
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by moruphb: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2015
Who Have innjoo one to sell in lagos today, very urgent pls
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by eye2sabi(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2015
callmelanner:

I removed it thinking it is scratch proof cry
I removed it thinking it is scratch proof

bro it didnt come with any screen guard, it only came with a screen cover on which they wrote tips on how to fix ur sim and memeory card. u cant possibly leave such on the screen na
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Clincaruto: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
eye2sabi:

bro it didnt come with any screen guard, it only came with a screen cover on which they wrote tips on how to fix ur sim and memeory card. u cant possibly leave such on the screen na

it came wit a screen guard at d back of d fone
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Excelboi(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
eye2sabi:

Bro, it came with a screen guard at the phone screen apart from the screen cover. check well...
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by eye2sabi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Clincaruto:

it came wit a screen guard at d back of d fone
At d back yes Bt on the screen itself NO!! my screen is broken so I can tell u better. No screen guard

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Free Dictionary Into My Phone / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.