Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Innjoo One Discussion Thread - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo One Discussion Thread (114230 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ehimzy:
Can someone please give me a detailed experience with it in terms of battery life and camera??
camera = awesome
Battery = average
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Ehimzy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
danyel09:
camera = awesome
Battery = average
. how Long does it last under intense gaming and browsing
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Friedyokes: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Finally got the phone on Tuesday and I must say this phone's the bomb like no lag at all woo-hoo!! !!!
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Ehimzy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Friedyokes:
Finally got the phone on Tuesday and I must say this phone's the bomb like no lag at all woo-hoo!! !!!
Abeg how the battery be..e dey last?? and how's the camera...thanks
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Friedyokes: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ehimzy:
d battery Is about average but the camera is awesome
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Ehimzy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Friedyokes:
d battery Is about average but the camera is awesome
can you post some screenshots of your battery settings and the phone's ui...also have you noticed any problem with it..and does it come with smart gestures and notification LEDs.. sorry for all the questions but I wanna be sure b4 I get this phone.. how is the battery under intense gaming.. does the phone become a hot plate??
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by maxjax(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ehimzy:
can you post some screenshots of your battery settings and the phone's ui...also have you noticed any problem with it..and does it come with smart gestures and notification LEDs.. sorry for all the questions but I wanna be sure b4 I get this phone.. how is the battery under intense gaming.. does the phone become a hot plate??

for sure it'd came with gestures n light notification...but cant tell bout the hotness or ba3 juice like under intense gamin conditions cos i dont own the device
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by callmelanner(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ehimzy:
The battery is not dat strong... The only thing I know about it is that it charges fast with its charger a d make sure u get its flip case coz it doesn't come with one and d body easily get scratch
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Excelboi(m): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ehimzy:
The battery is fcked up, believe me. It drops too fast. With heavy gaming or browsing on 3G, the batt should take you 2hrs 3omins or at most, 3hrs. Sold my own due to the battery ish.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by callmelanner(m): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pls if anyone has been able to successfully root this phone with or with pc should please notify us here
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Ehimzy(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2015
Excelboi:
The battery is fcked up, believe me. It drops too fast. With heavy gaming or browsing on 3G, the batt should take you 2hrs 3omins or at most, 3hrs. Sold my own due to the battery ish.
yeapa!!!! na which join phone I go con buy now... I used to use an R7 b4 and I want something better. than it in terms of OS and display
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by easyhopes(m): 12:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Ehimzy:
yeapa!!!! na which join phone I go con buy now... I used to use an R7 b4 and I want something better. than it in terms of OS and display

Have u seen d hot note?

Contact me for details
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Ehimzy(m): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2015
easyhopes:

Have u seen d hot note?

Contact me for details
the hot note only has a bigger battery and kitkat OS...but I've seen a nice alternative... buying the S5 next week
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by easyhopes(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ehimzy:
the hot note only has a bigger battery and kitkat OS...but I've seen a nice alternative... buying the S5 next week

I can help u getting d S5. I rep jumia.

Call/text/WhatsApp 08078544505 for details
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Ehimzy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
easyhopes:

I can help u getting d S5. I rep jumia.

Call/text/WhatsApp 08078544505 for details
thanks but I'll be ordering the Snapdragon version on Amazon cos it's not sold in Africa
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by easyhopes(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ehimzy:
thanks but I'll be ordering the Snapdragon version on Amazon cos it's not sold in Africa
Aight
Best of luck with that.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by tboi2(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
If u av issues with ur innjoo one as regards flashing, updating, unbricking or rooting u can contact me on 08062443229 for WhatsApp and bbm pin 534C01C0. UWC

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
primeson1:

Contact 08098552100

Brand New Galaxy Tab 4, 8.0 (WiFi,16GB, Black) - N55,000

Own a tab that fits perfectly in your hands. Experience maximum portability and sleek design on the go at N55k.

Features:

Multiple Users
The multi-user mode on the Galaxy Tab 4 (8"wink allows you to have your own account even when sharing your tablet with family members. Up to 8 users can personalize their home screens with their favorite apps and wallpapers.

Seamless phone connectivity
With the SideSync function, the border between tablets and smart phones disappears. By connecting two devices, you can view your phone screen on your Galaxy Tab 4 (8"wink, transfer data, and copy and paste text easily between your phone and tablet.

Productivity on the go
View Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the go with Hancom Viewer on your Galaxy Tab 4 (8"wink. If you want to edit your documents, simply download the Hancom Editing Tool from Samsung Apps.

RAM SIZE: 1.5GB, Internat memmory available for user data: 16GB, External memory support: 64GB. For more details, visit:

https://www.rsvp.com.ng/index.php/crowddetails/store/60?key=ee414f2f030f52cbf59af9e154be0e3d

Call: 08092740740 to order. Only two in stock smiley

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by orosun55(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Innjoo one is now in stock!
If you need one

WhatsApp or Call me

Exclusive To JUMIA
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Joered63: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2015
orosun55:
Innjoo one is now in stock!
If you need one

WhatsApp or Call me

Exclusive To JUMIA

I need a device with the following spec 2GB ram, 5" or above, good display and at least 3000mah battery. Do u have something like that?
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by jahstech: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Joered63:

I need a device with the following spec 2GB ram, 5" or above, good display and at least 3000mah battery. Do u have something like that?
That should be tecno L6, but the ram is 1gb
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Ehimzy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Noah..the L6 has a FWVGA display... kinda poor..I'd say an LG G3 or Lenovo A8
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by ZinokSales: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
INNJOO ONE IS BACK (#29,999) now fully in Naija
and its trending among every naija youth

Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Camera Specs: 13 MegaPixels
Screen: 5 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen
Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM, expandable
through microSD
CPU: Octa Core 1.4 GHz
Dual SIM: 1 Micro-SIM/1 Nano SIM (Doubles
as an SD Card Slot)

Order made easy! via Jumia Online Affiliate
Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
whatsapp: 09024175360 or
Call: 08073529590
BBM: 52DF4CF5
Note: Order takes about 1 - 5 days to get to you,
and
you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery
100% full year warranty
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Order now before we run out of stock!!!!
jumia... Nigeria Online Largest Mall...
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by easyhopes(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
easyhopes:
For your purchase of this awesome device, call, text or whatsapp 0807854505

Faster delivery,

Doorstep delivery nationwide

Cash on delivery.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by mexite: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Just in case you want to be the master of you Injoo One phone, I can assist you with the rooting.
Also to make GLO blackberry subscriptions on it, I will guide you. I rock Glo BB sub on mine.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by mexite: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Just in case you want to be the master of you Injoo One phone, I can assist you with the rooting.
Also to make blackberry subscriptions on it, I will guide you. I rock Glo BB sub on mine.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Ehimzy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
mexite:
Also to make GLO blackberry subscriptions on it, I will guide you. I rock Glo BB sub on mine.
.....How is the battery life... your detailed analysis will be appreciated.. wanna recommend it for a friend
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by carltz(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2015
mexite:
Also to make blackberry subscriptions on it, I will guide you. I rock Glo BB sub on mine.

Can you give me your whatsapp number?.. need a little info from you.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by callmelanner(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2015
mexite:
Pls is there any way I can root this device without pc?
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by mexite: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by mexite: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
I rooted mine with PC and some applications/softwares. Ordinary phone rooting won't work.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by vower(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
fucking jumia,after i dor spend my money na now they no say the phone go da available for people to buy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel] / I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me / Where Can I Download Free Dictionary Into My Phone

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.