Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,501 members, 7,770,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:13 AM

Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? (116654 Views)

Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp / Mtn Online Selfcare Portal Down!!!! / Glo Sim Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by solajacobs(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2009
Can anybody please help me with a website where i can do MTN online sim replacement without
going to MTN office and without calling the ever busy MTN customer service?
I know i can always count on my fellow nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by Kaybaba5(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2009
go to www.mtnonline.com and scroll to the products and services and from there u will see contact the customer care and click it and u will see fill the forms on either sim swap and complaints form.
but 50% efficient and why cant u call them in the midnight or early in the morning i know that they will answer u
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by honsule(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2009
mtn online welcome back or sim swap is down for a while now.unlike b4.two days back i filled the form when i click on confirm,it displayed errors.i tried it over and over again,but to no avail.i call their cc around past 1am,just stories.the only option is for u to go to their office.i just like zain welcome back online.very very simple,and straight forward
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by Kaybaba5(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2009
i dont know that it has got worsened
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by DualCore1: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2009
http://www.mtnonline.com/product/welcomeback.asp

tested and working.

Requirements
3 numbers u call frequently
denomination of voucher last recharged
a new mtn sim tht hasnt been activated.
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by honsule(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2009
@D.C The last time i tried it, the change option is only on "stolen" you can't change it.but now is working.mtn got the site fixed.thank for the info.i guess i will do the welcome back again for my brother.
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by honsule(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2009
@Dual core.the site is down again o.it's giving me error

"Persits.MailSender.4 error '800a0006'

535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful.

/product/welcomeback_successful.asp, line 110"
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by hayprof(m): 5:52am On Feb 18, 2009
R u reporting for dual core or nairaland.com?
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by DualCore1: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2009
honsule:

@Dual core.the site is down again o.it's giving me error

"Persits.MailSender.4 error '800a0006'

535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful.

/product/welcomeback_successful.asp, line 110"
Honsule, i got that error too. but look at the page where the error is generated. "welcomeback_successful.asp". tht page can only be called when ur stuff is successful. so wen i saw the error i didnt bother and just waited for 2 days and then check the new sim, and yea the welcome back had been done.

as per the "autentication unsuccessful", tht's left for the developer to worry about, for all i care i didnt supply anything for authentication.
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by honsule(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2009
hayprof:

R u reporting for dual core or nairaland.com?

Both wink wink

Dual Core:

Honsule, i got that error too. but look at the page where the error is generated. "welcomeback_successful.asp". tht page can only be called when ur stuff is successful. so wen i saw the error i didnt bother and just waited for 2 days and then check the new sim, and yea the welcome back had been done.

as per the "autentication unsuccessful", tht's left for the developer to worry about, for all i care i didnt supply anything for authentication.

in other words,i should just wait for 2 days,after which i should insert the new sim?i will take u for ur words-STARE DECISIS. I will keep u posted cool cool cool
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by lifembiam: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2010
hello, Please someone should help me get my Sim back cos I'm tired of doing it online but no avail
before Sim swap with Mtn was always easy but now people are suffering of Sim swap with them,
please some should tell how to get my Sim back.

i have try it online but is not going showing me anything,
i will be grateful it someone answer me.
thanks
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by marychi18: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2010
its very possible. lost my phone last satday. bought a new SIM and did d online swap and by monday,i had my old line back, all from d comfort of my home and on my system.
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by solajacobs(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2011
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by solajacobs(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2011
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by Drenix(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2011
Xup guys, I insertd my mtn sim card in2 my friendz mobile fone,wt i saw next ws Sim registration failed,i tried anoda mobile fone same was d case. I did a welcum bak same old story. Pls guys i nid ur help. U cn mail me at drecky4luv@yahoo.com
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by ufumes(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2011
it is likely your sim is damaged. you need to do sim swap.
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by solajacobs(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2011
if u have any problem with sim swap, send mail to
customercare@mtnnigeria.net
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by BIGPEACE(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by ciscamustexcel(f): 5:08pm On May 14, 2013
=Kay-baba]go to www.mtnonline.com and scroll to the products and services and from there u will see contact the customer care and click it and u will see fill the forms on either sim swap and complaints form.
but 50% efficient and why cant u call them in the midnight or early in the morning i know that they will answer u[/quote] pls I J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ got a new andriod tablet4.0 le pans and I want to know if uses sim card else how do I connect to a mobile network pls I need help urgently
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by AngelBright: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? by ezinnajacob(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't like the way there treating us;making things so difficult to us in the village

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure / Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm) / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.