Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Independent Business Associate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Independent Business Associate (771 Views)

How To Earn Steady Monthly Income With Amazon Associate + Free Tutorial / How To Become Financially Independent By Producing Items At Home / Are You A Business Man In Onitsha And In Need Of A Business Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independent Business Associate by somyteresources: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
LEADWAY ASSURANCE CO. LTD
Our client Leadway has always had the ambition to take our risk protection insurance products to all families and all small/medium business enterprises across Nigeria.
We invite you to come join the retail arm of our business. We are an insurance company with a difference and this is not your everyday insurance job.
As an independent business associate, you will be contacting customers who have registered their details to discuss their insurance needs. You will also develop relationships with your customers to ensure they have a positive experience. From time to time, you will be sourcing for people you can educate on insurance (its always advised to start with family, after all charity begins at home).
About the position
• Contacting customers to provide product information
• Generating leads through referrals
• Meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Providing customers with a positive experience
What are we looking for in you
• Background of success in sales
• Genuine desire to assist customers
• A desire to develop your career
• Individuals who thrive in a fast paced, pressured (but fun) environment
Culture
We could use a range of adjectives to describe the culture however we thought it would be better share the thoughts of a couple of Agents who have commenced recently:
‘There was a lot to take in when I started however the Trainers and Managers are very supportive and it has all come together now. Now I am making sales I feels like I am genuinely contributing to the success of the company’
‘Work is fantastic, settling in very nicely and it's all going great. Also keeping me very busy!
Benefits
• Attractive monthly commissions – Strong performers earn N170,000- 300,000 per month in commission
• Potential annual bonus on top of the monthly commission
• Earn recurrent income, you still earn on the business you brought in last year!
• You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop your skills whilst earning an excellent commission
• You can come to the office for a few days in the month, and work from home
• Tailored career development plans

If you are a fast tracker you can within a short period of 7 years reach the ultimate position of Regional Vice President and also establish your own Leadway Franchise. This is the future and I hope you choose to take advantage of this!

Unlike what most people think, the earning (not salary) potential is more than many of you have ever thought or dreamed about, with honest work and perseverance, you will be earning 5 zero figures.
Apply for this job;submit cv to somyteresources@yahoo.com or send your name,age,address,phonenumber,qualification to 08059811675.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS, Short Code, Toll Free Numbers Etc... Cheapest Rates! / What Manufacturing Business Can I Do With 1,000,000m Naira Candid Advice Pls. / 101 Robert Kiyosaki Quotes That WILL Inspire You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.