Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Manufacturing Business Can I Do With 1,000,000m Naira Candid Advice Pls. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Manufacturing Business Can I Do With 1,000,000m Naira Candid Advice Pls. (771 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Manufacturing Business Can I Do With 1,000,000m Naira Candid Advice Pls. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
[b][/b]
i currently teach in a govt school, i want something like business to do along with my job badly. Instead going to buy a car and form big boy like others, i want to do business
personally, am looking at packaged youghout and packaged ice cream that children like sucking,
in addition to the above request for other business, if you know where i can get those machines that do the youghout and ice cream let me know. Thanks
Re: What Manufacturing Business Can I Do With 1,000,000m Naira Candid Advice Pls. by Bilabong(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
imolore:
[b][/b]
i currently teach in a govt school, i want something like business to do along with my job badly. Instead going to buy a car and form big boy like others, i want to do business
personally, am looking at packaged youghout and packaged ice cream that children like sucking,
in addition to the above request for other business, if you know where i can get those machines that do the youghout and ice cream let me know. Thanks
what's app me. 08105001008. i am not saying you should give me your money ooo. i will show you a graphical evidence of how to make steady income.
Re: What Manufacturing Business Can I Do With 1,000,000m Naira Candid Advice Pls. by shirgles(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Same here
Re: What Manufacturing Business Can I Do With 1,000,000m Naira Candid Advice Pls. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
imolore:
[b][/b]
1million can't set up a manufacturing company, candid advice!!!! Cos cost of machines n running 'em is more than that... But we can talk better sir::: maybe I'll send u a PM
Re: What Manufacturing Business Can I Do With 1,000,000m Naira Candid Advice Pls. by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote
author=Bilabong post=30888801] what's app me. 08105001008. i am not
saying you should give me your money ooo. i will show you a graphical
evidence of how to make steady income.[/quote]
i will check ur message. thks anyway
Re: What Manufacturing Business Can I Do With 1,000,000m Naira Candid Advice Pls. by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote
author=Bilabong post=30888801] what's app me. 08105001008. i am not
saying you should give me your money ooo. i will show you a graphical
evidence of how to make steady income.[/quote]

hope it is not network marketing, am not into that o

(1) (Reply)

Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips / URGENT!!! Essential Oils / What Would You Expect From A Short Stay In A Hotel Or Guest House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.