Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. (1603 Views)

Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat / Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lol, this guys have really grown.

Wizkid was as slim as.

David was as fat as

And Ice prince was just looking hopeless.

Today the story don change.

Source:

http://kissnaira..com/2015/02/davido-shares-trow-back-pictures-of.html?m=1

Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by saaedlee: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
This really confirms that he had settled his beef with Wizkid
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by armadeo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
here's the big picture man, jags next to pose
then ice, then braimoh i suppose.......
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by juniormusa(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lols fire of zamani
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by juniormusa(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Abeg fp things
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Moral if the story

Work hard, Hustle hard and ball hard
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by raziboi(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
ice prince ...was more than hopeless...
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by Wuuworld(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Where is airforce1?......how far with ur music album? Since u aren't around,let me help u pass ur message to these boys them...........Now the voice of airforce 1,working on my music Album,Join u guys soon...#ice prince just be like a guy from Chad republic.
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by teemanbastos(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
malam iceprince wink
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
armadeo:
here's the big picture man, jags next to pose
then ice, then braimoh i suppose.......

He edited the pic I guess.
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wuuworld:
Where is airforce1?......how far with ur music album? Since u aren't around,let me help u pass ur message to these boys them...........Now the voice of airforce 1,working on my music Album,Join u guys soon...#ice prince just be like a guy from Chad republic.

Haha, now him be like guy from Miami republic.
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Moral if the story

Work hard, Hustle hard and ball hard

I learn alof from stuff like this
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
saaedlee:
This really confirms that he had settled his beef with Wizkid

They had a beef?
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by Missmossy(f): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
A lot has changed grin

Iceprince though shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by Wuuworld(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
post=30525053:

Haha, now him be like guy from Miami republic.
.'''Lol...yea....he is a fresh dude now
Re: Davido Shares Throw Back Pic Of Himself, Wizkid And Ice Prince. by misshoree(f): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oh no,this is the definition of Surulere

Iceprince tho

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda At It Again... Storming IG With Her Latest Sexy Photo Shoot... / See this funny "illuminati" message / Kylie Jenner Breaks Up Wit Tyga On His Bday because She Dosen't Want Buy Him A Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.