Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Look Great... Make Money... Have Fun... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Look Great... Make Money... Have Fun... (1527 Views)

Look Great And Save Money / Look Good,make Money,have Fun / Hi Ladies, Lets Have Fun. What Is Your Favorite Hair Extension? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Great... Make Money... Have Fun... by OiG(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2015
For the first time in History, with a Token of N1,200 only, you can position yourself and change your life and have these benefits:

1, Partner with Oriflame-Sweden and own a Global Business which gives you a 30% immediate profit and Residual Monthly Income.

2, Have access to Exclusive rights of Distributorship of Oriflame World Class products for personal or commercial supplies. You also get the benefits & Incentives that comes with the exclusive rights.
Products are for both Male, Female & Babies of all age groups. PRODUCTS Include: Skin Care, Colour Cosmetics, Personal Care, Hair Care, Fragrances, Baby & Children Products, Accessories, Jewelry etc.

3, Become a Beauty Consultant Professionally.

4, Access to attend our Complete Class Modules of Beauty Academy- Where you learn a Step by Step process for Skin Care, Hair Care, How to Identify different Skin Types & How to address Skin Problems.

Oriflame for a LIMITED TIME, offers you all the above and more…
Some Information/Facts about Oriflame – Sweden;

- Oriflame is a 47 Years Old European Multi-National Company with presence in 62 Countries Worldwide and just established its presence in Ikeja, Lagos- Nigeria Oct-2014.

- A Top World Class Cosmetics Company Rated No.3 of the “Top 10 World Cosmetic Company 2014”.
- No. 1 in Europe.

- Official Cosmetic Brand of the WTA (Professional Women’s Tennis Association).

- Annual revenue $2.8Billion.

You can discover Oriflame Beauty World and get more information about out Great products by visiting- www.myoriflame.com.ng/beautygarden
Call for a Consultation Meeting- Emmanuel- 08088983092. 08056075185.

GET INVOLVED IN A BUSINESS/PROFESSION THAT LASTS FOR GENERATIONS

Re: Look Great... Make Money... Have Fun... by OiG(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Look Great... Make Money... Have Fun... by OiG(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
It is a Known fact- the Beauty Industry is thriving and one of the most profitable industries now.

Why not CASH-IN on it Now?

OriFlame- Sweden is a Beauty Company that just Launched in Nigeria on the 2nd Oct, 2014 and exploding the Nig market in just 4months of Operations.
For a Token, you can Partner with Oriflame and have Exclusive rights & Benefits such as- Monthly Residual Income, Cash Awards, Intl Travels, Cars etc

In the 2014 rankings of Top 10 Cosmetics Company in the World, Oriflame is ranked No 3.

No 1 in Europe.

Annual revenue- $3.6Billion.

Oriflame is also the Official Cosmetics Brand of the Proffessional- Womens Tennis Association. (WTA)

Brand Ambbasadors are David Beckham, Demi Moore etc...

Oriflame has been in business for 48 years since 1967 and with the launch of Nigeria, the company is now in 62 countries of the World.

Start a Business that will last for Generations...

With a wide range of affordable products for our everyday use. Products from Perfumes ( Men and Women) BodyCream for day and night, Lipgloss, Eye pencils.Hair products,Body Products-Deodorants, Aftershave, foundation,Shampoo e.t.c so many more.
Oriflame has over a thousand product used in our everyday lives including hand bags, jewellery & accesories, products that care and ensures beauty for humans of all ages and gender from hair to toe. the products are all nature friendly as they are products of Sweden Nature.

You make money either as a Consumer or a Distributor/Consultant.

You can earn monthly from as little as N2k/month to millions of Naira monthly plus Loads of other benefits.

All it takes is to simply partner with N1,200. then make minimum purchase of N9,000 for use or sale. Create awareness.

Now is the time to align & position yourself with Oriflame because this is blowing up.

Everybody wants to look good.

Every one uses a Body or a Hair product daily . From Toothpaste, Shampoo, BodyCream, Deodorant, Bodyspray,Perfumes . whether for personal use or distributorship you are paid monthly. Avoid procastination and partner now. Head Office is at Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.

Visit website;
www.my.oriflame.com.ng/beautygarden

Re: Look Great... Make Money... Have Fun... by OiG(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hello there and welcome to my thread.
My name is Emmanuel Omoke and I am a Beauty Consultant.

If you are viewing this thread it means you are either still looking for a JOB,not satisfied with your present JOB or would like to earn more money, or even manage your time.
Which ever it is,you are welcome here.

Do you use beauty products(hair care products,body care products,skin care products,makeup or fragrances) or know someone who does? Well, thousands of Nigerians use at least one beauty product even if its just body cream on a daily basis- so I can boldly say cosmetics(beauty products) is a good business to invest in.

I am an independent consultant for a 48yrs Swedish cosmetics company which is present in 66 countries with millions of consultants worldwide.
This company called Oriflame cosmetics Nig Ltd just launch the Nigerian Market and is now a year in Nigeria, as off Oct 2nd 2015 and is already empowering people financially.

In a year, Ladies and Gents, i cannot quantify the benefits i have gotten from this platform for a Business i started with just N1,200.

My Personal testimony is a story for another time.

With over 1000 natural products that makes you beautiful and confident.

Now with just N1200 you can become a consultant like myself, and purchase product for use/sale at discounted rates. You can also decide to network and get greatly rewarded.

As you can see its very affordable to start up,if you would like to know more or get started immediately,comment here and then whatsapp me 08088983092.

Looking forward to helping you Start a generational business.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Dope Native Attires,bespoke Suita / Clothing Dropshipping, The Reputed Wholesale Clothing Dropship Hub / Wholesale And Retail Belt For Sale And Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.