Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Does It Seem That Most Santimonous Believers (S.U) Aint Usualy Em,Rich - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does It Seem That Most Santimonous Believers (S.U) Aint Usualy Em,Rich (376 Views)

Today Is Friday Night Of Vigil Fasting Usualy Organised By Story Telling Pastors / Question For Believers / Why Does God Sometimes Hardens People's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does It Seem That Most Santimonous Believers (S.U) Aint Usualy Em,Rich by ebenice(m): 2:35am On Feb 08, 2015
actually i've seen some holy men in presnt days being well to do. but it not too common. basically an average S.U could claim contentment but it not too frequent for one to see a wealthy S.U who is very commited as well

i'm not saying being a true born again may render u poor but it just that many atimes most S.U consider riches in money, property and other valuables as "weight" hence they tend to crave less for more

is it that being wealthy is hard?
or might it be that they consider it of little importance? or that the perils invoved in it is highly risky comparing it to their belief?

or is it that they dont properly practice or dwell on the prosperity topic like sowing n reaping?

however,personaly i can't realy tell why it happen to appear so but i think it could be individual tendecies or attitude to wealth, ones belief and mind set, or properbly your type of church and Pastor's concept

what is your take?

mean while, note that being called an S.U is just a popular identity for commited Christains not a certificate to heaven and neither does being a "free Christain" any better

whats your view
Re: Why Does It Seem That Most Santimonous Believers (S.U) Aint Usualy Em,Rich by otbliz(m): 3:02am On Feb 08, 2015
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

No be talk am o

I just dey reiterate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Pray 4 Over 400,000 Thousands People Who Will Type AMEN And FOLLOW On Twitter / . Evangelical Scientists Refute Gravity With New 'intelligent Falling' Theory / Nairaland Censor: Are You A Christian Or Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.