Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout (41284 Views)

Killer of US Army veteran Chuks Okebata shot dead in Abia / Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Ikorodu, Recover Bullet Proof Vests / Killer Of Rivers Chief Takes Police To Where He Buried Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by MARKone(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Meringe:
The husband knows about her wife's life, she feeds him from it for him not taking drastic action immediately.

If the gigolo guy wanted her out, d priests , friends and hubby he involved wouldn't have come in.

I seriously suspect her other circle of friends in bisexual life, biz etc.

Women!!!

I hope you saw where the guy said that the husband bought a car for her, and did you ever wonder why the age gap between them. The man from all indication is comfortable, at least enough to buy the wife a car, and for most people will feel extremely betrayed, after all the revelation. The human mind is very deep.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Wendy80(f): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
lurther:
When I first read this story sometime late last year, my mind went to shady dealings on the part of this housewife.

Things happen in this life ooo. This story is just to messy, Gross and unbelievable for a married woman with 4 kids. She wouldn't even travel for Christmas holidays with her husband to stay with her boyfriends.

To imagine that this woman's children will all one day read all this gross stories about their dead mother and how she died. Way painfull I must admit.

Now, after all the frolicking this is how she ends up.
[b]Advice to young women: Please marry for love and not for money. God has a way of smiling on young hard-working men. How can you marry for money and end up messing yourself. [/b]What a way to die with this kind of baggage.

Rip to the dead.
So true my Dear. I remember when a very wealthy( who has never been married b4) Man almost 30yrs my senior asked me to marry him. As in begging oh, Omo I ran. I cut off all those friends who encouraged me to marry him cos he was just dashing them money anyhow to convince me. Today I'm married to a Man who doesn't have everything but I'm very HAPPY.
#happinessiskey

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by baby124: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

perhaps he was not sexùally appealing to her.....she was a pretty woman o.....i am not sure she would sleep with any "jabba the hutt" looking man for the hell of it.

abeg, where can i find one?
i think i am starting to get fascinated with ukwu okus. they have interesting lives. cheesy
A woman with such a high sex drive? 5 male partners plus some lesbians. Let's not forget that she is also greedy as she is a drug agent and love-vendor. I would think a wealthy lover no matter how ugly will be a good option. At least she can feed this hungry gigolo who I suspect will have no problem taking the money. As he has no work with enough time on his hands to calculate how much the wealthy forwarding agent bought his new car.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by coogar: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nonso23:

It is more popular than the society is aware of. Forget all their fronting even pastor wives might trump this woman's record by a wide margin. grin

i think the society is actually aware about it but hypocrisy is the reason it seems everyone opens their mouths in shock - there's hardly a week you won't find a leaked sėx video of married women in naija going viral. i am not sure if it's because women have always been like this or the mobile phone technology has illuminated what we didn't know before.

baby124:

A woman with such a high sex drive? 5 male partners plus some lesbians. Let's not forget that she is also greedy as she is a drug agent and love-vendor. I would think a wealthy lover no matter how ugly will be a good option. At least she can feed this hungry gigolo who I suspect will have no problem taking the money. As he has no work with enough time on his hands to calculate how much the wealthy forwarding agent bought his new car.

she seemed the type that would rather eat quality meat than a yeye meat.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

that's exactly what i am saying.
if it can be established that he actually took this woman to a reverend father so as to end their messy affair then he's not likely to expect any financial benefit afterwards.....

the police should invite all the persons named in his statement and listen to what they have to say. don't just conclude he's lied about everything. what if the pastor corroborates his story that the deceased woman actually attended the meeting?

If the husband originally followed him and the lady to the priest, why did the gigolo have to expose the woman to the hubby?

This is a classic story for the gods

This guy might not be the killer but he is definitely lying about some stuffs

If he wanted to end it, why not disappear instead of dragging the woman through mud about? He sounded like someone who could settle quickly in a fresh environment and the fact he knows the wife is dangerous?

Someone who wanted to kill her all the while seized the opportunity of The man's foolishness.

The wife na real strong woman; married to a man 18yrs older + drug baron + bisexual + love-vendor + sugar mommy @ 35

So sorry for her kids.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

perhaps he was not sexùally appealing to her.....she was a pretty woman o.....i am not sure she would sleep with any "jabba the hutt" looking man for the hell of it.

abeg, where can i find one?
i think i am starting to get fascinated with ukwu okus. they have interesting lives. cheesy
Don't even go there cheesy
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Meringe(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
MARKone:

I hope you saw where the guy said that the husband bought a car for her, and did you ever wonder why the age gap between them. The man from all indication is comfortable, at least enough to buy the wife a car, and for most people will feel extremely betrayed, after all the revelation. The human mind is very deep.
You are kinda right but we don't know the kinda biz her husband is in, who knows he might be using the clearing agent to get his hubby goods out of d wharf . Some women will be cheating on their partner with people that are helping him in business. Very possible. The husband is not off the hook anyway but but this woman case isn't an easy go case. She was involved in so many things to create a lead. You know how drug biz goes? Any biz gone bad is a possible death.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Wendy80(f): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

so it's the huge age difference that killed her, not her own promiscuous lifestyle? grin

what about her.......
•lesbiän groupiës
•the clearing agent
•drug dealers

Not saying it's d age diff. 'Most' girls marry older men not for love (or have u seen old man young girl marriage without money b4?)but for greed. That's why u see a lot of dem still doing small boys.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
What a mess!!
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by baby124: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

i think the society is actually aware about it but hypocrisy is the reason it seems everyone opens their mouths in shock - there's hardly a week you won't find a leaked sėx video of married women in naija going viral. i am not sure if it's because women have always been like this or the mobile phone technology has illuminated what we didn't know before.

she seemed the type that would rather eat quality meat than a yeye meat.
Quality meat being a broke ass gigolo. My guess is this two had an affair. She was feeding him with her husband's money, unknown to the husband. Maybe the husband got suspicious and she dumped the lover. It could be that lover had made plans in his head of probably killing the husband and taking over his wife, business and family. When such fantasy came to an end. He lost his source of steady money and lost his dreams. In a moment of madness after trying to destroy this woman to no avail, he probably met with her and killed her in a fit of rage.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Meringe:

Some people are brought up in the way of God, even when the depart from the path, the still feel bad and the can easily be reconnected with their faith.
Confessing to the priest is one thing that followed up an invitation for the woman. He confessed and probably asked the priest intervention to help him lose the woman off him.
I've seen it happened where priests will even ask you to bring your partner in crime for confessions and possibly repentance.
hmm. Anyway this story tie wrapper. And the woman is dead. As we know dead people don't talk,so the guy is free to spin yarn.

Well he should name the priest he reported her to as this matter has turned to life and death matter,I'm sure the priest will be glad to corroborate his story to the police in order to spare his life.

As for the husband playing Sherlock Holmes and giving police leads. His hands are not clean angry
Those two people. Hmm
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nonso23:

The woman is a mother of 4, married to a notable man in the society probably doing her best to keep her dirty relationships out of the home. This is the profile of a person that is very susceptible to blackmail.
If the gigolo wanted money, she would have coughed out her life savings to keep up the outward show of innocence. Killing her is of no benefit to him, she dies and then what?
Her fellow pimps, admirers, and sexual partners are more likely to be the culprits here.

Besides those of you saying there is no way a Sugar shriveling mama would want to continue the relationship should visit universities and see things for themselves. These women fight very hard and dirty to keep their gigolos.

This wife will will cough out money?

The blackmailer will collect it in heaven.

And men don't fight to keep their gigolos?
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by coogar: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
bukatyne:

If the husband originally followed him and the lady to the priest, why did the gigolo have to expose the woman to the hubby?

duh!
because the hubby wanted to learn more than was told to the priest.

i don't believe he killed her. he wouldn't be trying to say his side of the story - he would keep running & not looking back.

If he wanted to end it, why not disappear instead of dragging the woman through mud about? He sounded like someone who could settle quickly in a fresh environment and the fact he knows the wife is dangerous?

disappear to where?
he was a neighbour to the woman. they were staying in the same area.

Someone who wanted to kill her all the while seized the opportunity of The man's foolishness.

this bit seems highly likely!

The wife na real strong woman; married to a man 18yrs older + drug baron + bisexual + love-vendor + sugar mommy @ 35

She would surely not rest in peace

So sorry for her kids.

in everything you do, respect the dead!
she's not here to defend herself. all these stories might be pack of lies against her for all you know.

i hope she rests in peace....don't curse her.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by ifyalways(f): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dirty , disgusting story. Twa angry

She sould have just bought adult toys if it was about satisfying the itch in her legs. Look at the story now, tufia.

Eitherways,I think the husband should be the first suspect. . .

The loverboy should also watch his back.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
bukatyne:

She would surely not rest in peace

So sorry for her kids.
dont mind the tale bearer. the man really followed her to the priest's after the confessions of this lover-boy? That's a tall tale.

@bold, she don die na. Ha bukky wetin remain? Make she no rest in peace again
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Meringe(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
cococandy:
hmm. Anyway this story tie wrapper. And the woman is dead. As we know dead people don't talk,so the guy is free to spin yarn.

Well he should name the priest he reported her to as this matter has turned to life and death matter,I'm sure the priest will be glad to corroborate his story to the police in order to spare his life.

As for the husband playing Sherlock Holmes and giving police leads. His hands are not clean angry
Those two people. Hmm
I think he mentioned the parish and the police went to the churches where he said he went for confessions and collaborated his story but warned him to stay clear cos he was on a death list. The truth is that this gigolo guy knows a lot for him to be a hit list as he intimated by a police officer who listened to his story side to the landlord/landlady.
Money is talking in this case but my sincere advice to this guy is to allow his village to handle his case. This is a village to village case, he can't withstand the money of other parties involved.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

duh!
because the hubby wanted to learn more than was told to the priest.

i don't believe he killed her. he wouldn't be trying to say his side of the story - he would keep running & not looking back.

disappear to where?
he was a neighbour to the woman. they were staying in the same area.

this bit seems highly likely!

in everything you do, respect the dead!
she's not here to defend herself. all these stories might be pack of lies against her for all you know.

i hope she rests in peace....don't curse her.

OK o @ no cursing... was not actually a curse... the woman is definitely guilty of cheating or unholy relationships grin

You mean the hubby stood outside the church and waited for his wife and a stranger to talk with a priest without finding out What they discussed and waited till gigolo came for confessions later?

Highly unbelievable

The guy claimed people advised him to relocate but he said he couldn't do so for a married woman...

It would make a good film though
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by coogar: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wendy80:

Not saying it's d age diff. 'Most' girls marry older men not for love (or have u seen old man young girl marriage without money b4?)but for greed. That's why u see a lot of dem still doing small boys.

so whenever we see a very young woman and a much older man, it is all about the money? so you don't think sade okoya genuinely loves her husband? grin

Nonso23:

Today's women know little or nothing about dignity. Only a handful of them can shun temptations and remain true to themselves.
A lot of these women can shroud their extras with the mask of innocence and victim chants and have their husbands fooled. The increase in the spate of leaked videos going viral is due to vengeful gigolos on a failed blackmail mission as even poor mamas want to feel loved. grin

that's what pisses me off the most - when these women try to pass the responsibility to someone else. you catch a married woman red handed with infidelity and she would say it wasn't her fault that the man came to her, not the other way. grin

bukatyne:

OK o @ no cursing... was not actually a curse... the woman is definitely guilty of cheating or unholy relationships grin

i am a fair human being.
innocent until proven guilty principle applies.

You mean the hubby stood outside the church and waited for his wife and a stranger to talk with a priest without finding out What they discussed and waited till gigolo came for confessions later?
Highly unbelievable

the hubby was with them but the gigolo couldn't have told all the info while there. he would have only mentioned what was relevant to the questions posed to him by the priest.

after the meeting, the hubby contacted him to ask his own questions so he could learn other things not mentioned to the priest. it's very plausible that was what happened.

The guy claimed people advised him to relocate but he said he couldn't do so for a married woman...
It would make a good film though

relocation isn't that easy.
i know how long it takes to look for a new place in lagos. besides, who would have known the lady would be murdered?
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nonso23:

I don't get the first two lines

Men don't have gigolos unless they are gay and if they are then they aren't men - my opinion
If you meant aristo then you are very wrong. Beer parlor and nkwobi joints will house men who consider all other woman apart from their wives as fair game. Some even pass their aristos around their circle of friends.
No fighting at all.

Thanks for the correction; aristos

Saying all sugar mommies fight to keep their gigolos and all sugar daddies pass round their aristos are two gross generalizations; solely depend on the people involved.

I heard a story of a sugar daddy who threatened his aristo with death If she leaves him...

They are married today.

@First two paragraphs; such a wife will not accept blackmail; she will kill the blackmailer instead.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Meringe:

I think he mentioned the parish and the police went to the churches where he said he went for confessions and collaborated his story but warned him to stay clear cos he was on a death list. The truth is that this gigolo guy knows a lot for him to be a hit list as he intimated by a police officer who listened to his story side to the landlord/landlady.
Money is talking in this case but my sincere advice to this guy is to allow his village to handle his case. This is a village to village case, he can't withstand the money of other parties involved.

Village to village as in juju things? The people who have money would definitely have more juju grin

The guy is new in the game... see him confessing like a witch caught in the afternoon

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

so whenever we see a very young woman and a much older man, it is all about the money? so you don't think sade okoya genuinely loves her husband? grin

that's what pisses me off the most - when these women try to pass the responsibility to someone else. you catch a married woman red handed with infidelity and she would say it wasn't her fault that the man came to her, not the other way. grin

i am a fair human being.
innocent until proven guilty principle applies.

the hubby was with them but the gigolo couldn't have told all the info while there. he would have only mentioned what was relevant to the questions posed to him by the priest.

after the meeting, the hubby contacted him to ask his own questions so he could learn other things not mentioned to the priest. it's very plausible that was what happened.

relocation isn't that easy.
i know how long it takes to look for a new place in lagos. besides, who would have known the lady would be murdered?

You fair? I must be white shocked

I doubt some part of the gigolos story jare

Another place in Lagos ke? Someone who would disappear to his village for 3mths and star afresh in Enugu
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by coogar: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
bukatyne:

You fair? I must be white shocked

I doubt some part of the gigolos story jare

Another place in Lagos ke? Someone who would disappear to his village for 3mths and star afresh in Enugu

leave lagos because of a clingy married woman? how feasible is that? grin
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nonso23:

Not generalizations but the most exhibited behavior of both parties. Exceptions may abound but as usual they are on the minority.

It depends on the nature of the blackmail. A smart blackmailer will insure his life in cases like this.

The case you mentioned is not aristo like. more like girlfriend/potential wife ish.

You can't say except you have a lot of examples

Cultists and yahoo guys fought about girls a number of times in my school. You know such girls are aristos

The case I mentioned is sugar daddy stuffs; girle o thought she was done and wanted to discharge... broda said he was ready to be a maga for life
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by MARKone(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
ifyalways:
Dirty , disgusting story. Twa angry

She sould have just bought adult toys if it was about satisfying the itch in her legs. Look at the story now, tufia.

Eitherways,I think the husband should be the first suspect.

IF it is not Panadol, it can never be Panadol embarassed
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by Meringe(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Village to village as in juju things? The people who have money would definitely have more juju grin

The guy is new in the game... see him confessing like a witch caught in the afternoon
No ooooo, no be juju I mean.
He's an igbo man, he should be in his village meeting in Lagos, they should take up the matter. That's the most important reason of belonging to your kin meeting where you reside.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

leave lagos because of a clingy married woman? how feasible is that? grin

As he no gree leave Lagos, prison calleth

Unless he can redirect the arrow of guilt from himself, he is going down for This
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by ifyalways(f): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
MARKone:

IF it is not Panadol, it can never be Panadol embarassed
Says who?
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Meringe:

No ooooo, no be juju I mean.
He's an igbo man, he should be in his village meeting in Lagos, they should take up the matter. That's the most important reason of belonging to your kin meeting where you reside.

Village lipsrsealed

This one pass village kinsmen matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects / Robber Arrested For Killing Of Gideon Aremu Displays Phone In Handcuff / Femi Ayoade: Supreme Court Affirms 21-Year Sentence For Man Who Stole N2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.