Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight (14243 Views)

33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. / Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by bolanlexyz: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2009
If you have ever gone through a weight loss program to reduce tummy fat, you will know how difficult it is to get rid of belly fat. Despite diet and stomach exercises, your belly is the last part of your body to respond to burn off excess fat. Most times, you get frustrated in your attempts to reduce your big belly. Some people even believe that starving themselves will help them to lose belly fat. This is far from the truth. This is how to reduce tummy fat in a healthy way.
To reduce tummy fat, you have to change some habits and reconsider the type of food you eat, as well as incorporate cardio exercises and a body toning program into your lifestyle. Drinking excess alcohol can make you to gain belly fat. These factors weigh heavily on how much belly fat you carry around.
There are many people who believe that you can lose belly fat through belly exercises alone. This belief has been further encouraged by scam adverts on television. However, exercise to reduce tummy fat alone will not do the trick, even if you perform your abs exercises once day, seven days a week.
The most important key to reduce tummy fat is to rethink the way you eat. Proper nutrition will mean cutting down on your carbohydrates and saturated fat intake, and reducing the number of calories from the food you eat. Fat thrives on the late night food snacks, as well as in the sugar-laden carbonated drinks you gulp down. Practice the golden rule of not eating 3 hours before bedtime. Drink more water, at least 8 glasses daily and best of all never skip your breakfast.
In additional, focus on providing your body only with the calories it needs based on your body weight, then burn off whatever excess calories you carry around as belly bulge through belly exercises. If you are wondering what type of exercise to help you lose stubborn belly fat, apart from the usual cardio and muscle toning exercises that you can do, there is one exercise to reduce fat that has been found effective.
It incorporates some visualization and it is called the Vacuum Pose. It involves sucking in your lower belly while visualizing your navel being pulled closer to your lower back. Maintain this pose for 15 to 60 seconds and repeat for 5 minutes each day. There are people who have reported that they lost an average of 1 % inches off their waistlines within a month.
Reducing stubborn tummy fat will take willpower and determination, so you will need to be consistent even if it seems your efforts are not working. Consistency, proper nutrition, and regular exercise will help you to lose stubborn belly fat in the long haul.
Tip of the Today! To quickly reduce stubborn tummy fat, ensure you start a detox program for about 7 days. This will help clear off every toxin in your stomach fat cells.
Do not be deceived. The only proven way to reduce tummy fat effectively is: to reduce your calorie intake by eating smaller amounts of food, or stick to foods that have fewer calories and burn fat by engaging in more physical activity every day. This way you will get a flat belly fast

www.reducingexcessbodyweight..com

www.reducingexcessbodyweight..com
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by real6packa: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2009
The Forum is very nice and so useful for every one. This is an major problem for every one who are facing the belly fat. Thank you for the explanation you have given.

The Truth About 6 Pack Abs - 6 pack, abs exercise, fat loss, six pack,6 pack abs, six pack abs, loose belly fat, abs workouts
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by mamag3: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2009
Use Jenny Craig.
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by raven12345: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2009
stomach fat is very hard to get rid off. but regular exercise, healthy diet and healthy life style can help.
www.reducingstomachfat.com
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by alexburgos: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2009
hi guys just wanna add that regular exercise really does work! works even faster with diet and healthy lifestyle thanks more power!
www.reducingstomachfat.com
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by alexburgos: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2009
belly fat can easily be remove with exercise and diet. www.reducingstomachfat.com
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by markdede: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2009
belly fat can easily be remove with exercise and diet. www.reducingstomachfat.com
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by guardian09(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2009
;d ;d
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by DrTom1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2010
i'm so glad for the info you've taken time to provide. so simple and easy to implement. you are doing a great work. just keep it up. bravo!
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by janjake: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2010
hi everyone! keep exercising! more power guys! www.reducingstomachfat.com
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by melcerero: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
i agree with the life style change! works well with me! www.reducingstomachfat.com
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by beninman1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2010
You can burn all your belly fat and get that desired trimmed body at www.fatstripping.com.
This is an expert Weight Loss review site. A must see.
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by trionets(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2010
Thanks for that great information. I just want to say that high intensity workouts is very effective in burning fat very fast, if practices regularly, you will quickly lose tummy fat in no time
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by tzars(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
some of the ideas are worth trying out. I hope they will work cos some of us are in a fix. Thanks guys for the nice piece of info.
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by great107: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
yes it will read more fact
about that the site below
because i found it useful
just presently @
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by great107: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
yes it will read more fact
about that the site below
because i found it useful
just presently @ http:///acwRZ0
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by roymiller: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2010
Well, Its true and Some health studies show that abdominal fat can develop as a result of stress. This is because the hormone cortisol is released during stress, and a high level of cortisol in the body appears to stimulate the storage of fat around the belly and abdomen.
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by kevinjones: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2010
You don't need to deprive yourself of all the foods you like if you want to burn some fat, but cutting down will significantly help you lose a few pounds quite easily.if only to get myself motivated to meet my weight loss goal). However, there’s no easier way to illustrate your progress. The “after” photos are far more fun to capture and share, admittedly. Find yourself on Flickr! It’s good to see yourself how others see you. Do you like how you look? In many ways, Flickr helped me lose weight.
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by gateleo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2010
hi,

pls can someone list food with low calories and fat.

thanks
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by tostosbe: 6:02am On Jan 15, 2011
If all you drink is caffeine than maybe it is time to eliminate these toxins and replace them with water. The same goes for processed and fatty foods that can be replaced with fresh vegetables that can not only lower your weight but increase the nutrients you place in your body as well. With the combination of exercises and a healthy nutritious diet, you are well on your way to losing that lower belly fat.

If you would like more weight loss information and help on how to lose lower belly fat, visit his fat loss website.
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by mapanoy(f): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2011
You can actually reduce love handles fast by combining weight training and cardio and eat healthy foods.
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by ugo2u(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2011
shikena! end of story! GBAM!!!!!!
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by freepeople: 6:52am On Oct 15, 2011
I reduced my belly fat by doing press up. I incorporated it into my morning routine which consists of 10 press-ups per round. Later upgraded to 20, then 30, 40, 50. I've been strict with the routine and I've been doing it since February last yr. My tummy is now flat, muscular and tense. If it works for pot-bellied dude like me, it can work for u. Give it a try.
NB: u'll start noticing changes after 2 months. cool
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by harryson98: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2011
Here are some tips to Burn belly fat:-

1. Drink plenty of water. Our body needs a lot of water so give in to water. Water is not just way to flush out toxin but if you have more water in your body you will generally feel healthier and fitter. This it self will discourage any tendency to gorge. The best thing about water is that is has no calories at all.

2. Start your day with a glass of water. As soon as you wake up, gulp down a glass of cool water. It’s a wonderful way to start you day and you only need a lesser quantity of your breakfast drink after that. A glass of water lets out all your digestive juices and sort of lubricates the insides of your body. You may have your morning cup of tea but have it after a glass of water. It is good for you.

3. Drink a glass of water before you start the meal. Water naturally needs some space so that you feel fuller without actually having to stuff yourself.

4. Have another glass of water while you are having the meal. Again this is another great how to lose weight fast super tip and a way of making yourself full, another great weight loss tips, so that you can actually rise from the table eating less but feeling full just the same. Instead of drinking it one gulp, take sips after each morsel. It will help the food to settle faster so that you get that feeling that you are full faster. SIDENOTE: Water is such a remarkable thing, but seldom do we give it the credit that it deserves. Did you know that over 66% of your body weight is nothing but water’ It’s amazing! Water also plays a vital role in weight control, which is why I donated so much space to it, above.

5. Stay away from sweetened bottle drinks, especially sodas. Hey all those colas and fizzy drinks are sweetened with sugar and sugar means calories. The more you can cut out on these sweetened bottle drinks, the better for you. So if you must drink sodas, then stick to diet sodas.
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by yellowmama: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
CORTISOL BELLY-FAT CONNECTION

In getting rid of belly fat, you need to understand the CORTISOL belly fat connection.
Cortisol is a very important hormone to be concerned about when trying to lose weight especially belly fat.
For more information visit: www.healthgrail..com
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by stubbornbe: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2011
Stubborn belly fat provides 2-4 Weeks easily and 100% naturally you’ll feel better, your skin and hair will look better, you’ll have more energy and stamina and you’ll have a stronger immune system to boot. For more information visit http://www.stubbornbellyfat.us
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by GWslim(f): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2012
Reduce belly Fat now with Green world slimming products.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kayan Mata Wholesalers And Distributors Needed / FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots / Does Burantashi Actually Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.