Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight (14246 Views)

33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. / Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by Kol: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2012
[url=http://www.Sleekwarehouse.Com ]Best flex belt in the market and articles  on losing  weight  without  stress.  [/url]
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by july16th: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2012
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by aileena8765: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2012
Weight los isnt difficult at all, you should just watch out for what you eat. These 2 sites helped me most:

http://losebellyfat101.org/
http://www.webmd.com/diet/guide/lose-weight-fast-how-to-do-it-safely
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by gmason972: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
I Heard "The Truth About Abs" by Mike Geary has a good ab program for men and women who want to lose stomach fat. They claim there are 7 Foods you can eat that KILL stomach fat whether you exercise or not. They have a free video you can watch at http://www.truthaboutsabs.com, Good Luck and God Bless! wink
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by jack1420: 4:57am On Apr 29, 2012
Hi,

Many healthcare organizations running biweekly/ monthly programmes and 100% naturally you’ll feel better. Good health insurance companies covers this programme. your skin and hair will look better, you’ll have more energy and stamina and you’ll have a stronger immune system to boot.
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by Miraclebaby1109: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2013
I lost my belle fat by drinking 2/3 liters of water everyday, subtitled eba to wheat, white bread/100% wheat bread, eat plenty of fruits n veg, and exercise lightly. and guess what? i got my desired flat belle have a sexy abs ..........Here are some tips to Burn belly fat:-

1. Drink plenty of water. Our body needs a lot of water so give in to water. Water is not just way to flush out toxin but if you have more water in your body you will generally feel healthier and fitter. This it self will discourage any tendency to gorge. The best thing about water is that is has no calories at all.

2. Start your day with a glass of water. As soon as you wake up, gulp down a glass of cool water. It’s a wonderful way to start you day and you only need a lesser quantity of your breakfast drink after that. A glass of water lets out all your digestive juices and sort of lubricates the insides of your body. You may have your morning cup of tea but have it after a glass of water. It is good for you.

3. Drink a glass of water before you start the meal. Water naturally needs some space so that you feel fuller without actually having to stuff yourself.

4. Have another glass of water while you are having the meal. Again this is another great how to lose weight fast super tip and a way of making yourself full, another great weight loss tips, so that you can actually rise from the table eating less but feeling full just the same. Instead of drinking it one gulp, take sips after each morsel. It will help the food to settle faster so that you get that feeling that you are full faster. SIDENOTE: Water is such a remarkable thing, but seldom do we give it the credit that it deserves. Did you know that over 66% of your body weight is nothing but water’ It’s amazing! Water also plays a vital role in weight control, which is why I donated so much space to it, above.

5. Stay away from sweetened bottle drinks, especially sodas. Hey all those colas and fizzy drinks are sweetened with sugar and sugar means calories. The more you can cut out on these sweetened bottle drinks, the better for you. So if you must drink sodas, then stick to diet sodas.

[/quote]
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by Miraclebaby1109: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2013
I lost my belle fat by drinking 2/3 liters of water everyday, subtitled eba to wheat, white bread/100% wheat bread, eat plenty of fruits n veg, and exercise lightly. and guess what? i got my desired flat belle, have a sexy abs ...It all about determination and a change of diet. Honestly it no big deal if you really want to loss weight.
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by olexzy39: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
tank u for dis amazing info dat u give.
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by SOMICMACPHERSON: 2:29am On Dec 23, 2017
learn the best ways to burn fat for Men and women in few days

http://www.earthprex.com/best-fat-burning-foods-30-days-tutorial/
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by Kingmarshal: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Proven steps to lose belly fats....visit here http://shrinkearn.com/2iUYj
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by iamfertile(f): 4:37pm On May 07, 2019
freepeople:
I reduced my belly fat by doing press up. I incorporated it into my morning routine which consists of 10 press-ups per round. Later upgraded to 20, then 30, 40, 50. I've been strict with the routine and I've been doing it since February last yr. My tummy is now flat, muscular and tense. If it works for pot-bellied dude like me, it can work for u. Give it a try.
NB: u'll start noticing changes after 2 months. cool

@freepeople, yes its true. I've done that before and it worked but the moment I stopped and went back to my former lifestyle, my belly is now coming out. will have to start press up agaon
Re: Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight by AngryParrot1: 3:06pm On May 08, 2019
if ur efforts do not follow this pattern, u are wasting ur time.

1. Control Appetite.
2. Stop Loading Carbs.
3. Help the body burn fats.

Any therapy that does not cover these points cannot work! I have a free natural therapy for weight loss using this pattern. check out my signature and lets roll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Seed Health Benefits For All / Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom / Grow Your Hair Fast With Andrea Essence Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.