Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Tithe Means To Me... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Tithe Means To Me... (773 Views)

Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means / "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tithe Means To Me... by olaolu39(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Personally, I've thought of different opinion exercised by christians both young and old, and both in the past and in the present concerning tithing.

However, in my own opinion irrespective of what my Pastor has told me, or my parents or elders in the church will I give the deep meaning and implication of tithing, going through the bible as well as my spirit man which I list below;

1. Tithing made a wonderful impact on my HUMILITY: Whenever I pay my tithe properly, It used to be a moment of subjection that afterall, God owns it all and not by my power I got a job and/or made my money.

2. It serves as an ENCOURAGEMENT to those who don't believe in tithe or people who find it difficult to do so: Before I started paying my tithe, people who do so motivate me spiritually I.e I thought in my heart that I've not done enough to please God.
#In that case, my act has changed people for the better.

3. It gives me HOPE for better tomorrow: Anytime I pay my tithe, I'm always optimistic within my soul with what I read in Malachi, and scriptures generally that I'm not going to suffer.

Brethren Nairalanders, this is my opinion on tithes, People won't mind if you could share to us the essence of tithe to you personally for the betterment of our spiritual lives.
Happy Sunday to you all...
Re: What Tithe Means To Me... by PastorKun(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
The tithe doctrine is not a christian doctrine but a Jewish one which was twisted then mis applied to the church. Christians are not meant to tithe.

1 Like

Re: What Tithe Means To Me... by Gombs(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
PastorKun:
The tithe doctrine is not a christian doctrine but a Jewish one which was twisted then mis applied to the church. Christians are not meant to tithe.

Sharaaaaaaaaap.

OP, nice write up jare. God bless you for stock piling his house with enough for the work of ministry.
Re: What Tithe Means To Me... by PastorKun(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gombs:

Sharaaaaaaaaap.

OP, nice write up jare. God bless you for stock piling his house with enough for the work of ministry.

Can you tell pastor chris to sharaaaaaap

1 Like

Re: What Tithe Means To Me... by Gombs(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
PastorKun:

Can you tell pastor chris to sharaaaaaap

Ah! Finally, you're envying the man! grin

I've always known your bitterness and anger are borne out of sheer envy and blatant ignorance. Now, you wan dey same position as he.hhahahhahahah
Re: What Tithe Means To Me... by PastorKun(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gombs:

Ah! Finally, you're envying the man! grin

I've always known your bitterness and anger are borne out of sheer envy and blatant ignorance. Now, you wan dey same position as he.hhahahhahahah

God forbid I descend to the level of a professional scammer, merchadiser of the gospel and fake miracle charlatan.

1 Like

Re: What Tithe Means To Me... by Gombs(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
PastorKun:

God forbid I descend to the level of a professional scammer, merchadiser of the gospel and fake miracle charlatan.

kunle o... grin

kunle o...

(1) (Reply)

Can Christians Cohabit Under Some Situation? / Photos: Senate President Saraki Joins President Buhari At Eid Ground / Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.