Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. (771 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Let all nation rise to give God praise. He is marvelous and gracious...

My friend who was declared dead by doctors is Alive again just when he was to be buried....

Re: Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by sluk(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
eyaaa
Re: Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
More mgs

Re: Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by nickyvil: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
If this story is true, pls tell your friend to go for medical check ups maybe his heart stop breathing for a while due to heart failure.
Re: Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
nickyvil:
If this story is true, pls tell your friend to go for medical check ups maybe his heart stop breathing for a while due to heart failure.

He is under medical watch..
Re: Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by nickyvil: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
kerygalerie:

He is under medical watch..

That's good.. I pray for his quick recovery.
Re: Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
nickyvil:

That's good.. I pray for his quick recovery.

Amen
Re: Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by kestolove95(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dia is no comin back from death, if he wakes, den he never died
Re: Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
kestolove95:
Dia is no comin back from death, if he wakes, den he never died

Really? Your comment has been ignored by the op

Back to my dancing mode.... God is great.... Thank you for restoring him to us....

Re: Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by seemples(f): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2015
This chat lasted for about 30whole mins...why didn't you guys talk or the matter isnt as weighty as the topic claims
Re: Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
seemples:
This chat lasted for about 30whole mins...why didn't you guys talk or the matter isnt as weighty as the topic claims

He was tired and needed to rest.. This happened yesterday...
Re: Just When He Was To Be Buried, HE Lived.. by orisa37: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
He has gotten the Visa to eternity. Praise God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Big Churches And Chapels / Breaking News: EL-RUFAI MAKE KNOWN HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA / Islamic Agenda Reaching It's Deadliest Momentum In Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.